Jennifer Aniston Drops $450,000 on Painting

Jennifer Aniston Drops $450,000 on Painting

Jennifer Aniston smiles while out in New York City on Wednesday (September 28).

The 42-year-old actress recently spent almost half a million dollars on a painting – and it was all for a great cause!

Jennifer attended an auction benefiting Artists for Haiti, where beau Justin Theroux did the bidding on her behalf.

When he won the bid, Jen forked over $450,000 for American artist Glenn Ligon‘s “Stranger #44,” an abstract work of oil, charcoal, and graphite on canvas, according to Us Weekly.

In case you missed it, check out some shots of the couple taken by photographer Terry Richardson!

jennifer aniston white tank 01
jennifer aniston white tank 02
jennifer aniston white tank 03
jennifer aniston white tank 04
jennifer aniston white tank 05
jennifer aniston white tank 06
jennifer aniston white tank 07

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Ah, all ye hail the Queen of Pretension.
No matter what she wears she always looks like white trash. I guess that’s why her fans relate to her so well.
In case Justin doesn’t pan out, Jesse James is now available, Jennifier. He’s another gem of an attention ho.

lexy hates bilson @ 09/28/2011 at 5:58 pm

She’s so awesome! She works hard and has the money to spend and uses it towards charity!! Go Jen!!

headlights - HIGHBEAM @ 09/28/2011 at 5:59 pm

she has no shame

headlights - HIGHBEAM @ 09/28/2011 at 5:59 pm

classy

i love you jen
great cause

I don’t see the justice in the world.I can’t afford going to college and she spends 450 K on a painting,life does suck for most of us.

Jen looks GREAT!
Anyone who would write differently is JEALOUS!

@Yuck:

Ah, all ye hail the Queen of Pretension.

————–

You’re TRASH!
Get a LIFE!
LOOSER!!!!!!!!!

@Anch1977:

maniston——–>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmSU5lo6vY0

——–

How many feaking times do YOU have to post to get your stupid message through?

We don’t care about your darn Video.
GIVE IT UP!
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

Generous Humanitarian @ 09/28/2011 at 6:07 pm

Jennifer is a good person.

You know what’s interesting to me? She has been with Justin for months, they even went on vacations and were out and about many times. But no one paid them much attention, no one cared, actually.
Brad Pitt mentioned his previous marriage briefly and all of a sudden this couple is photographed (by choice) everywhere and talked about. Like their union is something new. Such is the star power of Brad Pitt. It reminds me of how an intern became so famous just for giving the ex-president a bj.

@Leenah:

————

And, that’s why she is Jen and you’re NOT!
Get over it…….

bodywoman @ 09/28/2011 at 6:08 pm

Go Jen!!!!! You are pretty, rich and talented. Embarrass these haters!!!!!

Come on, just admit it, she is no beauty. She looks like a man!
Is she taking steroids? Why is she getting more and more masculine, especially her jaw?
She looks more manly than Chaz Bono. Sorry, Chaz, I don’t mean offense by it but you had a sex change dude, and this woman still looks more masculine.

So…if Jason did the bidding for Jenny, why didn’t he buy the painting for herl? Kind of like he holds that umbrella half-azzed for his woman. Old Jenny is doing all the work for her tool.

Good On You! @ 09/28/2011 at 6:16 pm

Buying a painting at auction for charity beats the hell out of buying $150 million dollar security systems for one of your estates.

@Ziggy:

Looser? I think you meant loser and no, the poster is not. Because it is true about Jennifer. Poor, poor victim Jennifer. Always the victim, always needing someone to defend her honor. Why?

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/28/2011 at 6:23 pm

@Yuck: You’re Envy shows when you continue to post and repeat you’re comment do you think the more you say it , it’s actually gonna be true?….The women is like 40 something but she looks like she is in her twenties beautiful and healthy

@good on you @ 09/28/2011 at 6:24 pm

If your referring to the JP’s–first that story was generated by a British tabloid, but the figure the was a 150,000 British pounds not $150 million. AND if the story is true, then kudos to Brad for protecting his family from a credible threat.

@Good On You!: It was more like 150,00 pounds, about 250,000 dollars idiot

Isis Lara @ 09/28/2011 at 6:34 pm

Dang… dude is already working his sugar momma. Get a job! No self – respecting man would want a woman to pay for him.

Twenties? Another reason why her fans relate to her so well, completely delusional.
What I say is already true, not what I think is “gonna be true”.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should take black and white portraits of their love for public viewing, it’s more age-appropriate. Couples in their 40′s, it’s so not cute. I don’t see Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz doing it.

Hi, again, My Hens. Jared just so loves to talk about my art purchased; bless his heart. I bought it for my man, don’t cha know. Plus all the money goes to Charity. I get double points for that. See, I DO take interest in what my man likes. I have no idea why Brad thought I was boring. Oh, as for my security system, I paid more than that to protect me from my fans. I mean, undesirables:-) Love ya!
Every one is always talking about Brad and Angelina donated this and that; it was getting on my last nerve. So I just told myself, SELF, you had better get out there and be seen donating to charity. Ha, but I got a picture to impress Justin, they got nada for their money . hahahaha!
Anyway, since I have no acting offers; really all I’ve done lately are cameos and ensemble roles; I decided that I had to keep relevant somehow. Giving money in a cool public way is always relevant. Don’t you think? Plus Justin loves the attention and my money. Did I mention before that he loves my money? It won’t hurt to help him out a bit. His place is a dump, I’ll move him over to the big house soon.
Well, my Hens, I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your everlasting devotion. In this day and age, it’s hard to find suckers, I mean, fans like you.

explanation @ 09/28/2011 at 6:40 pm

@Yuck: Paparazzi are always after her and I dont think Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz have as many fans and haters as Jennifer

@Ziggy: Umm, yeah, so there is a reason why you should NOT go to College. Read the article s l o w l y. Uh…..there you go…it’s a CHARITY. As for Jen, she looks GORGEOUS and her obvious generosity to this charity proves she has a great heart.

Ugh, she looks like a man, except for those nipples of hers that she is always showing us…WE DONT WANNA SEE THEM JEN.

jen has never looked gorgeous in her life. She really has a homely face. truth……

@tina

Sorry dear. She bought a PAINTING at this charity auction. She got a physical thing of value for her contribution. It isn’t like she gave $450k free and clear to the cause and to the charity. Many other actors and actresses provide their services and money free and without publicity. So I hardly think this proves she has a good heart.

This man is going to bleed her dry..but at least this money will go to charity. Too bad the painting will go to Justin and he will probably sell it when he dumps her after their movie flops.

@reena: Shut up fattie

Terry Richardson is paparazzi? I don’t think so. They asked and most likely paid for those photographs. Paparazzi don’t exactly do black and white portraits.

A great heart is giving to charity without getting anything in return. It is like if I bought something at a store and the store owners took the money I gave them and donated it. But that is Jen’s way She isnt likely to do anything unless she gets something out of it, whether it is something tangible or good press, or both.

explanation @ 09/28/2011 at 6:56 pm

So they called Terry Richardson to take those pictures and publish them by themselves?

No, Terry Richardson broke into her apartment and forced them at gunpoint to pose for those photographs.

Yes they called richardson because he is a friend of theirs,,,,if you know anything about that guy it makes one wonder about their choice of friends…anyway, yeah he put the pics on his web page and it got picked up just as justin and jen knew it would since the other pic terry took of them ALSO got picked up by the media. i do have to admit, justin plays the fame game better than jen’s other men. he at least seems more than willing. kind of sad for someone in their forties.

DONT GET IT @ 09/28/2011 at 7:17 pm

Could I have been wrong about Jennifer.? Why is she friends with that pervert, richardson…or that criminal, joe francis. …or that crude, racist, filthy mouthed child hating chelsea handler?

beautiful!

To Jen’s fans … still insist she hasn’t changed the way she dresses for Justin? When did you EVER see Jen dressed like this? Well, except for the hard nips. That’s her trademark, like her chin.

Jen in Rehab @ 09/28/2011 at 7:59 pm

Now that’s a real smile on jens face,
1.no mcstumpy,
2. Tight tank top, fake nips on display
3. Higher heel
4.Vain attempt to look busy – no one is calling

@Yuck:
You have some serious issues, I hope you get help. I’m not even trying to be rude.

C LIST AT BEST @ 09/28/2011 at 8:19 pm

Look at how she can walk around and no one is bothering her,., no one gives a cra p. Big stars attract attention and big crowds. jen only has the one photog whom she most likely called to snap her pics.

And why is she dressed like a teenager? A **** ty teen that is since she once AGAIN has forgotten her bra. She loves showing off those nips.

please no @ 09/28/2011 at 8:24 pm

omg she will be 70years old and still showing her nipples to the world.

@ahem: Who the f*ck is Jason? HAHAHAHA. Oh my god, not only are the trolls jealous, but they are actually retarded.

She dresses like my mechanic, except he has moobs and well.. you know.

Go Jen!!!!! You are pretty, rich and talented. Embarrass these haters!!!!!

Why is she in the news so much. Shes not doing a movie and her boyfriend doesn’t seem to work much. She dresses like him now, like she is 20 years younger as if she has no identity anymore. whats up.

@Tina
But remember she doesn’t publicize her charity… She’s not like JP ‘s..all I’ve heard the last few days from you hens.. Look she gave 450k to charity.. She wasn’t publicizing her charity before because she wasn’t giving anything… Remember her quote” charity is not my thing”.. Soon she”ll be adopting babies.. And don’t forget what she said…”Adoption isn’t for me”..

ugly manniston @ 09/28/2011 at 9:24 pm

and she isn’t even hiding it any more , ewww

Oh please!!! all you sour saps are jumping around acting like JA is the queen of charity work. She finally does something besides sun bathing in Mexico and everyone is getting all worked up about it….what the heck ever. I wonder if her “man” ever picks up the tab. I have a feeling that it doesn’t matter to her as long as she has an arm piece to parade around. But hey, if it makes her fans happy then who am I to judge. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a relationship shoved in our faces. They are freaking everywhere, and joined at the hip….geezus!!!

Nippleston @ 09/28/2011 at 9:29 pm

Here goes the nipples.

BOTOX GRANMA @ 09/28/2011 at 9:32 pm

WHERE’S GRANMA’S TOYBOY?

@Yuck: Yep she does have a rough looking face…and what’s up with those black n white pics they took yesterday before going out, and 2 seconds later they are on the web. She’s starting to remind me of an immature love sick teenager. She’s suppose to be an A-Lister, but they are starting to come off like one of those Kardashians looking for media attention.

@Yuck: I was thinking the same thing. I have a feeling this is gonna blow up in her face.

@Jennipoo: hahahahahah!!!LMBOOO!!! That is priceless

It's an act @ 09/28/2011 at 10:02 pm

I’m confused . . . is this one Heidi or Speidy?

WHITE TRASH ON A STROLL UNCOOL W#ORE!!!!,

naturegirl @ 09/28/2011 at 10:21 pm

@ROX
What do you expect she is a desperate OLD EX-WIFE. And the only way she can get friends is to buy them, girlfriend & boyfriend LOL

Those jeans are really hideous.

she is working it alright taking advantage of the moneyball highlights.she really is a stealer.

botox shows

Should be the charity of Ben Stiller. Anyway, wish I have some extra $$$ too. Don’t mind doing any charity to help others.

Please wear a thicker bra! We know you have nice knockers but we do not need to see hard nips from you every other time.

oh my, her face is full of botox, eww…. she’s no beauty period…..

I see Dumpistan has her headlights on high beam. Thank God, it really does distract from her face.
BTW I hear Demi and Ashton are having troubles… Dumpistan should hire Ashton to be her boy toy. At least he has a job…

Awww, poor Jen still having a hard time with the hipster look. Not working for you, hon. And seriously, what is up with your nips? Do you make them hard on purpose before you leave your home?

Hey SUgar Mommy @ 09/29/2011 at 11:00 am

Great cause my a$$!!! Publicity more so….just give it without fanfare JennyHo!

Jen is such a natural beauty. She is down to earth and has a kind soul. I wish her nothing but the best! Oh and that body, she has one rocking body!

@Dee:
They are nipple enhancers… http://www.getbustupgum.com/nipple-enhancers-2.html
It is the only way she knows how to promote, let’s get n*de.

Theveygarah @ 09/29/2011 at 2:13 pm

I love u jen.. ur an amazing woman.. u dont need to give birth to show how great u are…stay beautiful!

NipplesAlert @ 09/29/2011 at 3:30 pm

HEADLIGHT or radars on the lookout for paparazzi to take her pictures, hahaha!!!

Can’t Jen just donate money without taking something in return?
Her middle age matronly body is starting to show. Her face is decaying from too much cosmetic surgery. She has to go back to the table and do her ‘yoga’ exercises. LOL!

Theveygarah @ 09/29/2011 at 2:13 pm

She can’t give birth even if she wants to. Her eggs are all dried up.

Theveygarah @ 09/29/2011 at 2:13 pm

====================

Thank you so much my Hen for your support. Having babies is so ewwww. Shhhh, I didn’t say that. lol. Besides what would I do with the little tyke? Play dates with Courteney? Oh, she dumped me too; My, bad. Anyway, I just can’t see myself as a mommy drudge; all that spending time with the child, feeding it, cleaning up poop, taking it … hey, wait a minute, I can hire Nannies for that. No need to be bothered with the kid at all. I’ll have all the time in the world to hang out at the beach in Mexico with my really important Hens, like Chelsey.
Oh, dear, then there’s that stretch mark thing. Pilates won’t get rid of that. How will I keep Justin’s interest then. I’ll still have the money, well, some of it. Justin insists on spending it, bless his heart. I have enough to worry about as it is. Once Justin’s career really takes off and he’s spent as much of my money as he wants, then what? I’ll tell you what, I’ll be stuck with a whining, crying brat, nannies or no nannies. Ewwwwwwww!
So, you’re so right my little Henette; no babies for me. muahhh, snookums!

so what exactly is wrong about donating money to charity?
Not everyone needs to go to a third world country to get their picture taken to show that :they care.

Not everyone needs to adopt kids from other countries, either.

There are plenty of ways to help people in need in a classy way without making it all about yourself calling the paps to follow u around. I bet there is a lot of people with money donating anonymously on a regular basis.
Not everyone is a media wh-re. Not everyone call themselves “humanitarians”

She’s looking more and more like Linda Hamilton every day.

@Karen M.:

wow that’s wrong. You are pretty much asusming every woman in the world is valued purely because their ability to have kids.

What if someone really just don’t want to have kids? is that really too hard to comprehend?

and how about the people who have a medical condition and can’t have kids? are you going to mock that too??

that’s just a horrible thing to say.

PS. in the context of marriage, if things don’t work out and both adults decide to get divorce, they will get divorce with or without kids. Kids don’t make or break a relatioship, or a marriage.