Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Pose for Terry Richardson

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Pose for Terry Richardson

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux share a sweet moment in this new shot by photographer Terry Richardson.

The 42-year-old actress and her beau posed in a series of shots for Terry - some of which were silly, and some romantic!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Elle magazine recently named Jennifer as one of Hollywood’s most celebrated women! She’ll be honored at the star studded Women in Hollywood Event next month at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills Hotel. Calvin Klein Collection, L’Oreal Paris, and David Yurman are also sponsoring the event.

jennifer aniston justin theroux terry richardson 01
jennifer aniston justin theroux terry richardson 02
jennifer aniston justin theroux terry richardson 03
jennifer aniston justin theroux terry richardson 04

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

This is what a couple in love looks like

This is what a couple in love looks like

*facepalm* Can they get more obvious? worse than Spencer and Heidi. GAAH we don’t need you to prove that you’re ‘in love’ Jen- we get it already, stop trying too hard!

Very cute! But Terry Richardson is a creepster.

Beautiful couple! `wish you the Best!

I think she deserves love. Good luck Jenny!)))

Amazing Couple @ 09/28/2011 at 2:27 pm

Great Pic

Jessica Simpleton @ 09/28/2011 at 2:27 pm

Big improvement over what she was married to.

Chantelle Reade @ 09/28/2011 at 2:27 pm

Love Jennifer Aniston!! She deserves to be so happy with Justin Theroux and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl.
I turned 30 this week which I’m excited about and I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it. My toyboy is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

they are not cute .

Posing just like friends…We are not convinced.

happy to werid copple hahahahaha (;

Lord I hope this women is truly in love with this guy and she goes on to have babies, you know the whole bit. Then people can move on and not go on about poor Jen.

I am so happy for Jen. He’s hot! He was in “American Psycho”, an awesome movie. Brad Pitt is so girlie looking, totally unattractive and treated her like a crap.

Tellar Calcagno @ 09/28/2011 at 2:35 pm

I’m glad to see Jennifer Aniston happy again and in a new relationship. After all that Jennifer has been through, she looks like she is over the moon!
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

siennagold @ 09/28/2011 at 2:35 pm

They look so good together. Perfect match. Hope this will be for the long haul. Jen deserves to be happy.

she looks so happy. they are cute together.

@Paris
Je suis d’accord avec toi, Jennifer a toujours été moche à mon goût et Justin est vraiment horrible .
Ils font pas un super couple, non.

Its good to see her genuinely happy with a man that adores her!

She truly looks so in love this time! Love them both so much.

They look happy and cute. Stop bringing Brad into the conversation. Both of them have moved on.

Posing as usual and taken by a pedophile.

whatever happened to modesty @ 09/28/2011 at 2:40 pm

what is this? leanne rimes and eddie cibrian part deux? is this what cuples in love do these days, take professional photographs and send them to everyne they know? these aren’t even wedding photos.
shameless!
this smells badly of a publicity stunt. real couples in love don’t need to broadcast their “love” to everyone. this is a couple starving for public attention. heidi montag and whathisname anyone?

ihate snaks @ 09/28/2011 at 2:41 pm

Lovely :)

Jen Looks Beautiful @ 09/28/2011 at 2:43 pm

So happy that she’s happy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All