Olivia Wilde: Avocados Are My Crack!

Olivia Wilde: Avocados Are My Crack!

Olivia Wilde and a gal pal pick up some goodies at Littlejohn’s Candies on Sunday (September 25) in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old Cowboys & Aliens actress recently spoke out about her eating habits, which changed from strictly vegan to mainly vegetarian.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Olivia Wilde

“To the inquisitors, yes I’m vegetarian and have been for many years. Working back to a less soy-based vegan diet. Avocados are my crack,” Olivia tweeted.

Also pictured inside: Olivia strolling through NYC’s West Village on Thursday (September 22).

FYI: Olivia is wearing an A.L.C. Charlene blazer.

10+ pictures inside of Olivia Wilde visiting Littlejohn’s Candies in LA…

olivia wilde snack pickup 01
olivia wilde snack pickup 02
olivia wilde snack pickup 03
olivia wilde snack pickup 04
olivia wilde snack pickup 05
olivia wilde snack pickup 06
olivia wilde snack pickup 07
olivia wilde snack pickup 08
olivia wilde snack pickup 09
olivia wilde snack pickup 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Ryan Oceancrest @ 09/28/2011 at 8:25 am

Olivia Wilde should go back to being a blonde like she used to. She was stunning back in 2004/2005.

don’t get the hype about her…at all.

@ann: I know, right?she was a guest star on House(she and others that joined s4 didnt get opening credits)did one half assed, Tron movie and suddenly shes the new IT girl. she waffles on about her activism and politics but mostly its just her name dropping, like shes besties with Obama. over hyped and under talented. Cant believe there were ‘inquisitors’ that cared about her eating habits. utterly meh

she as boring as her “crack”

Jennica Panettiere @ 09/28/2011 at 9:39 am

This girl is in love with myself too much. “The inquisitors”? Wow. One of those overly annoying pretentious yappity types.

She actually said “People thought I was stupid when I was blonde. They said, I can’t believe you’re not stupid (because I was blonde).” What a dumbass.

Jennica Panettiere @ 09/28/2011 at 9:48 am

herself*

Jennica Panettiere @ 09/28/2011 at 9:48 am

God I wish JJ had an edit button.

Maggie Mae @ 09/28/2011 at 10:42 am

From the looks of those thighs, she’s been FEASTING on avocados. But god, she does seem self-absorbed. “Inquisitors” ? Does anyone really CARE what she eats?

Don’t you mean “Little Dom’s” restaurant in Los Feliz?

little dom’s, the place where all the fame wh*res of hollywood go. you can eat shark soup with poop balls there and dog kebab with sperm sauce.

You guys are all jerks.
She looks good with dark hair.

She is a pear shaped, so what if she has big thighs? I’m sure you look like you’ve been feasting on pure sausage fat. Either that or you’re just a miserable, lonely person.

She isn’t a bad actress, there has been worse.

And just cause she said “inquisitors” doesn’t mean she is full of herself. You may not care to ask, but looks like the over 300,000 twitter followers she has probably do.

She should cover that receding hairline.

The Truth @ 09/28/2011 at 2:24 pm

Avocado farts are THE WORST!

She said in an interview that after her recent divorce she turned to food. I agree she’s not looking her hottest these days, but give the girl a break. Turning to avocados rather than bed-hopping is pretty refreshing for someone in the Hollywood crowd IMO.

She is thicker @ 09/28/2011 at 4:46 pm

than a mother f*cking snicker. Me no likey.

@Rae: Number of followers on Twitter makes one popular, when most of them are promo accounts anyway? YEAH, OK!

Short legs are the worst.