LeAnn Rimes: Being A Stepmom is 'Beyond Rewarding'

LeAnn Rimes: Being A Stepmom is 'Beyond Rewarding'

LeAnn Rimes leaves Nobu after dining on Wednesday night (September 28) in Malibu, Calif.

The 29-year-old singer signed a copy of her new record, Lady & Gentlemen, on the way out.

LeAnn recently reflected on her “bonus boys” and how she and husband Eddie Cibrian are raising his sons.

“These two little boys came into my life for a reason and I think I came into theirs for a reason too,” LeAnn wrote on her blog. “It’s beyond rewarding to be able to help Eddie raise the boys and shape their lives. I take my role very seriously and I’m proud of the peaceful, loving environment Eddie and I have created for our family in our household.”

15+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes leaving Nobu…

leann rimes nobu 01
leann rimes nobu 15
leann rimes nobu 16

Credit: Aspahan; Photos: AKM Images
Posted to: LeAnn Rimes

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Where are her legs? Can’t find them.

Oh my God, she’s glowing.

She would be more attractive if she had a fuller figure and evidently from these photos, thicker legs.

If it’s “beyond rewarding”, why don’t you and Eddie have some of your own?!

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 09/29/2011 at 12:07 pm

JJ is her publicist paying you to post about her?! Nobody cares about this homewrecking basic bittch!

LeAnn conveniently forget that those two boys have a mother and her name is Brandi. She make it sounds as if Brandi is not in the picture. Brandi is raising her sons. I wish this big mouth would just shut up and go away. One day, the boys will read all of this crap & see how LeAnn & their dad disrespect their mother (a mother who loves her children very much).

Come on, give her a break. Enough with the hate! Those boys are Eddie’s so it was really his responsibility to worry about their welfare, not hers, when he broke up his family. Suzanne Somers’ husband Alan Hamel was married when he began an affair with her. She didn’t know it at the time. They’ve been together for 40 years. This marriage could be “meant to be”.

I bet she was probably at home thinking….F you Jennifer Anistion, how dear you parade your boy toy around like that, and take away my title of…MOST CHEESY, MAN STEALING, HOMEWRECKER AWARD. I’ve earned that title, I worked hard for that title. I lost weight, got my boobs done, and you came and snatched it away. I not gonna stand for it, do you hear me JA. I don’t care what I have to do. I’ll put on a trashier outfit, call the papzzz, heck I’ll propably pay someone to ask for my autograph. If that doesn’t work, I’ll say something nice about my “bonus kids”, and act like i’m a loving stepmom even if it means making their mother look like a derelict. That will show them I’m the queen of all things classless, tacky, and trashy. Bring it on you Kardishinan ********* s

She starves/exercises herself down super skinny because her and Eddie know that’s the only thing that keeps people talking about them. She can’t pull it off at all, she just looks stupid and sickly.

When will she shut up? @ 09/29/2011 at 12:54 pm

When will this woman shut up? I think she believes that America is dumb and if she creates enough photo ops we will believe her. Newsflash – she DIDN’T put these children first and neither did her louse of a husband. The ex-wife might not be perfect but I am getting the feeling that Leann is trying to discredit her and that is tacky beyond belief after what she did to the woman.

Obviously, America doesnt want to watch her husband or his show wouldn’t be failing. Leann’s mouth has alot to do with people hating her husband – people don’t care about cheating but do care about how you conduct yourself after the fact.

Leann just shut up already.

I wish she would stop talking about these kids like they are her own. She needs to recognize her place and realize they already have a mother.

Saw this coming @ 09/29/2011 at 12:56 pm

If I didn’t know any better I would swear that Leann is starting her campaign to take those kids away from their biological mother. Leann, we hate you.

Sad. She helped wrecked the family of those two little boys and now she is using them to sell her album. Pathetic.

She’s crazy. Those kids will know the truth about her and Eddie soon.
Cheaters.

I bet her “bonus” kids are like the step kids in Brides Maids “Why don’t you F-off Helen”.

I think if I were Brandi – it would be hard for me not to be plotting LeAnorexia’s demise…. BWAHAHAHAH!!!!

Go Ask Alice @ 09/29/2011 at 1:56 pm

@Linda:

No, yes, in adition towaht you said, or,ugh, LR makes it sound as if Brandi Glanville, the boys mother, mother, is not “appropriate.” Not well. Not of good character.
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will this girl,LR, just STFU?!??!

Such a “staged” signing of a hard copy cd by an older male. The entire photo op was preplanned to give the appearance LeAnn has lots of people interested in her crappy music. Undoubtedly LeAnn is spending her own money to buy album downloads to skew chart results to save face. So sorry LeAnn, your “face” is well beyond saving!

Leann those boys did NOT come into your life you were Forced into theirs.You need them they don’t need you they have a mother You wanted them in your life you have the empty nest syndrome. If I were Brandi I would laugh at her for being such a pathetic woman. She has no one fooled. Leann is all talk trying to make herself relevant. Mason is not fooled he knows whats going on and always will be loyal to his mother he knows she is the one they can count on.Mason demeanor says it all in all of their show and tell pictures they only display the happy family image he and Leann are trying to project without success. Leann is such a phony she admits she and Eddie had no tools to handle their affair so what in the “H”makes her think she has tools to raise another mother kids. Brandi called Eddie a douche she is right only a douche would moved his kids in with his mistress.Since marriage she is trying to convince the public she and Eddie are respectable and projecting a good image for the kids but the public knows they are liars and phonies that’s why Eddie show is a flop and even if Leann albums is successful which she better hope so because she will be supporting that loser of a husband she so coveted. indefinitely.

Go Ask Alice @ 09/29/2011 at 2:26 pm

Ok,I have breathed…as I sit at lunch break.
My own personal comp, so I am safe.

Who is LeAnn’s pr person? manager?
Seems to me FINALLY , after all this time, they should get it through her thick skull to STFU. STF about Brandi, Eddi,and esp., those two kids.
To whoever said about Eddie’s show,right you are.
I saw it. It was ok. I saw it because I watched PamAm too which was also, just OK. OK. It is new. That was just the first show. This is not the new show of the second season.
new shows are hard to make at this make or break time.
LeAnn should not, for Eddie’s career and his shows’s sake, STFU. Don’t make any association so to speak. Yeah, they go out togeter, with the kids too, fine. They have to live their lives,but STFU already!!!!

Easy. Just STFU.

@Rox: Rox you made my day, I no longer need to comment on this subject.

SandrahMsFabulous @ 09/29/2011 at 2:42 pm

She sounds like a very insecure woman to me. Her drastic weight loss is to try to fit with the Hollywood Starlets. She tries very hard to convince herself, the public, Eddie and the kids that she is the best thing that ever happened in their life. I’m sure she is constantly haunted by the possibility that Eddie may leave her one day for another woman. She needs to stop tweeting and try to keep a low profile for her own sake.

Go Ask Alice @ 09/29/2011 at 2:44 pm

Betty, I totally AGREE, TOTALLY agree with you about the mohering thing.
Brandi is their mother. She is a good mother by all accounts.
The DUI, well, she won’t have another one. It was mild as far as her breatherlizer.
The RHofBH, yeah, it is kind of rude,vulgar of a show, but it is not for her kids or kids to see.
Yeah, Brandi did call Eddie a douche on the show, but still, that is on her . So what. Not thebest thing for her to have said on tv about her kids’ father either I fault Brandi for that.STFU for Brandi there..
I am mentioning these things, because I am trying to see where LeAnn is going,basing what about Brandi for those mothering comments.
I am not anti -Brandi here.
LeAnn’s comments are totally inappropriate and uneccessary and unreal and are low.
YES, it is ok for her to say that to her personal friends and they can pump her ego up ,make her feel good, and agree and stuff, but not for the public to read.
Which brings to the “tools” she is always talking about.
“Tools” to do what? LeAnn is a tool.
How about STFU?!!?
A tool is something used to mend, fix, etc. something. Well, LeAnn is not repairing, fixing, but breaking.
How can you do a wrong thing the right way? You cannot actually. BUT, really how LeAnn and Eddie got together so publically and making a fool of their spouse is old news.
Really, EddieLeAnn are no different from so many other couples you personally or who are celebs. Brandi should have been happy in the end, be thrilled now, because the boys have a rich stepmom and Eddie had messed over Brandi so many times before per her own words and the online pic out there with some lil actress. Really, he was messing over Brandi well before LeAnn. Either he was not happy or is just a tool.,
All LeAnn and Eddie should have done, and he really has, is STFU. they should ahve divorced their spouses asap. Took up with each other behind closed doors. Wait a time period ,months to almost ayear before being in public as a couple and then after that STFU.

For Rimes, the step in step mom means to step back. Respect the mother of those children and stop using them for your own publicity. To be any kind of mom doesn’t mean you see the children once or twice a month after you have partied, attended fashion shows, and taken care of your own interests first. Being any sort of mom, means sacrifice for the sake of the children. It means “giving”, LeAnn, not taking from them and using them to promote ones self. Go away you homewrecking has been!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All