Daniel Craig 'Can't Wait' to Start Filming 'Bond 23'

Daniel Craig 'Can't Wait' to Start Filming 'Bond 23'

Daniel Craig walks around the West Village on Saturday (October 1) in New York City.

The 43-year-old British actor covers the November issue of Empire with his The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo co-star Rooney Mara.

Daniel recently told MTV News he hopes Javier Bardem and Ralph Fiennes, who are both rumored to be joining the new Bond 23 film, will be on set of the movie, which starts production this month.

“We’ve got a great script this time,” Daniel added. “I’m as excited about this script as I was about the Casino Royale script. I think in Sam [Mendes] we’ve got the perfect director. The casting is coming together now. I can’t wait to get going on it.”

daniel craig west village 01
daniel craig west village 02
daniel craig west village 03
daniel craig west village 04
daniel craig west village 05

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

This Old how look at camera hahahahaha

Go, Daniel! Go, Bond!

As for other main cast, when is it announced officially? Can’t wait!!

Tom Ford comes back!!!!!!!! Loved his style!!
Daniel Craig Promises A New Look When ‘Bond’ Resurfaces

Mr. Craig,
If by chance you read this, which I doubt but maybe someone will tell you about it…..
Why are you always so nasty to your fans?
Never in the mood to smile and say hello.
Never in the mood to be photographed.
Your fans are the reason you have a job.
If your fans never liked you, they would never go and see your movies.
I just cannot understand your nasty attitude.

I’m so happy :)

Holy ****!! I’ve been waiting it for a loooooooooong time! When is it released?

I’m tired of your complaints. Who smiles/says hello at paparazzi? Look, other celebs. Skarsgard? No. Dicaprio? No. Oh, Tom Cruise smiles kindly at paparazzi. LOL

I am convinced that you read Lainey.
You always admire her opinion and only repeat itself here.

at least when we see new bond we will not have to see wooden weisz in it too she ruined dream house

Bettina_May Bettina May
Did I mention I walked past Daniel Craig, aka James Bond on St Marks Place today? He has incredible style. Swoon! #fb
15 minutes ago
plaztikmag plaztikmag
Spotted: Rachel Weisz & Daniel Craig strolling in East Village on the sunny side of the street. So f**king cute. #ILoveNY
1 Oct
@cnc8 No stipe…daniel craig and rachel weisz just whizzed past me

love daniel 4ever .great actor.

November 9, 2012
In the UK, Oct. 26, 2012

nyc @ 10/01/2011 at 9:44 pm

where do you get the idea that you have the right to interfere with Daniel’s privacy.

to at least aka Gina @ 10/02/2011 at 1:19 am

@@ 10/01/2011 at 10:50pm

we all know that you don’t like the fact that Rachel is married to Daniel. no, Gina, she did not ruin Dream House. it was ruined by the idiots at Warner Brothers studio when they took control of the film away from Jim Sheridan. Rachel and Daniel were the best parts of the film. and oh yes Gina, Rachel will no doubt be on the set of Bond 23 a lot of of the time. she has rearranged her filming schedule to allow her to do that. get used to it, ok?

I almost agree with your opinion. However, you make two mistakes.
1) 12 is NOT Gina.
2) Universal and Morgan creek made Dream House. Warner Bro. just has the overseas release rights of film.

Darren Burns @ 10/02/2011 at 2:24 am

I’d like to see Kurt Angle and Gary Daniels as villains in this film. There would be amazing fight scenes between each of them with Daniel Craig.

I hope they film in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Las Vegas and include several American actors.

I wish EON casts the type of Eve green as a Bond girl!! She is quite coquettish, talented, gorgeous.

so far, Bond 23 will be filmed in England, of course. also, South Africa, and Turkey. other than that, anything is possible

@carmen dream on. They’re shooting in cape town south africa

to darling 6 – oh, he does smile alright for his FANS. What you want him to do is smile for the f***ing papz – there is a difference, you know. He just doesn’t turn into industries “playing nice” slave and I am sure, he is willing to accepot the critic from people like you for the sake of staying himself. He is just not for anybody – but you do know that – so maybe find yourself another celeb, who plays it more to your liking. Nothing wrong with that…

He smiles @ 10/02/2011 at 5:38 am

Most of the time, he does smile at some point, JJ just doesn’t bother posting those. Ask yourself, WHY that is. I tried to post the link of one smiling one of this set, but it doesn’t seem to work.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All