Bar Refaeli Shops in NYC

Bar Refaeli Shops in NYC

Bar Refaeli bundles up on a chilly afternoon in New York City on Sunday (October 2).

The 26-year-old Israeli model paired leather boots and a ripped pair of jeans with a warm jacket for her day out.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bar Refaeli

“Off to NY…Fasten your seat belts! Finally have time to read my book!! :) very excited to turn off my phone for a few hours! No offense,” Bar wrote one her Twitter account as she headed to NYC from Paris, France.

Over the weekend, Bar checked out the Cesare Paciotti presentation during Paris Fashion Week.

bar refaeli shopping nyc 01
bar refaeli shopping nyc 02
bar refaeli shopping nyc 03
bar refaeli shopping nyc 04
bar refaeli shopping nyc 05

Christine James @ 10/03/2011 at 9:24 am

Bar Refaeli has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country.

Love Bar Refaeli, very attractive and sexy. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible. There’s a lovely gentleness and sweetness to her. With her blonde good looks and voluptuous curves, this ultra-gorgeous and sensual woman is pure Israeli perfection.

wow you make 2 posts about her shopping, every step she takes is worth posted, literally :) is she that important or famous ?

here comes the JOBLESS model

Have I already seen this before?

I’m really jealous of her.. Nice body, nice job, nice money…

jaredonthetake @ 10/03/2011 at 12:07 pm

@boom: no he gaets paid for it from her camp.

Just love Bar! Amazing figure. I would loooove to shop with her in NY.

MarilynandtheDiamonds @ 10/03/2011 at 1:40 pm

Typical girl on the streets of NY.

lying biaaccttth @ 10/03/2011 at 1:45 pm

in her interview recently she stated that she “doesnt like to shop” but every time you see a candid pic of this girl that’s exactlly what she’s doing!!!! She’s ALWAYS shopping and eating! Lying B8tch!

Stunning & natural. The most beautiful amazing woman in the world

Bar is Gorgeous @ 10/03/2011 at 2:17 pm

Unhealthy jealousy … All envious jealous girls – go get a cup of cold water and find some life Instead of sitting all day and stare at your computer

@Bar is Gorgeous @ 10/03/2011 at 4:37 pm

LOL! These envious jealous girls are junior high school girls. The problem is that they bring their Iphones in the classrooms and post pathetic comments on Bar instead of following their courses…..LOL!

Okay it’s official – she’s a fur hag and that means I hate her.

She can go to hell. Where they take animal abusers.

yuck, agree about the fur.

I predict now that leo is free her camp will start reunion rumors…but she looks miserable I think she’s realized she is broke and also he aint coming back this time.

Im glad leo is free…hopefully its breaking free time….a butterfly coming out of the chrysalis….but more likely a bimbo parade. I think he’ll date a beautiful unknown this time.