Vanessa Hudgens: Halloween Costume Shopping!

Vanessa Hudgens: Halloween Costume Shopping!

Vanessa Hudgens heads to a Halloween costume store on Monday (October 3) in Studio City, Calif.

Earlier in the day, the 22-year-old actress grabbed a smoothie with her younger sis Stella after the two got in a workout at the gym.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Last week, Vanessa and Stella did some more Halloween preparation and stopped by a pumpkin patch.

The two sisters also enjoyed the sunny weather over the weekend with a bike ride around their neighborhood.

FYI: Stella is wearing a tank by Malibu Native. Vanessa is carrying a Linea Pelle bag.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens going to the costume store…

vanessa hudgens costume store 01
vanessa hudgens costume store 10
vanessa hudgens costume store 11
vanessa hudgens costume store 12
vanessa hudgens costume store 13

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

FloridaSam and i guesse you didnt learn how to stop being ***** because you are a hater right

the haters think that vanessa is a ***** right ok so whose the ***** one girl bitching behind a computer on how fat skiny beautiful ugly is one famous person and that is a hater . or one girl who is doing nothing but have fun and live her life .oh and hate her because of the photos? i mean why its her problem i never said to love her but the worst thing one person can do is hate someone who dont even know i am done here bye losers (haters) and austin she is just having fun with him she is not going to marry him they just staring dating damm it

@Alice: Wtf? She’s wearing shorts. I fail to see how that’s showing off her entire body. What do you wearing when its hot outside? That entire comment made no sense.

@use your brain: Because doing that makes you an awful person, right? I’m so sick of people bringing that up. Everyone makes mistakes. She’s not proud of it, and she’s moved on & learned from it. A big part of why I became her fan was because she was open and honest about it, and didn’t make excuses or lie her way out of it.

@florence
uh who gives a crap?
it’s her life,
your just bitter b**ch,
and if she did wear that ring it would be on her right hand?

She does not need to go shopping for a costume. She can go as herself. That is enough to scare anyone.

LOOK!!
She is NOT wearing the kuippo ring I tend to think she never wants to see it again much less ever wear it.

And btw her body shape hasn’t changed she’s always had muscular legs and I’m sorry the extra weight is long gone.

I had a doctor friend tell me recently that people who criticize a small built person for their weight or body shape are usually very overweight themselves and have a extremely poor self-image.

The mere fact that someone would claim to dislike someone but haunt their posts makes a loud and clear statement about their mental health and damaged self image.

Haters we learn more about you and your families from your posts then anything you say about her.

well i just hope that she is happy with austin butler.

peggy

What’s in a kuiipo ring? How do we know her ex bought her the ring? It is not an engagement ring or a wedding ring, that’s for sure. Don’t you think we are paying too much importance in the ring? Why do we have to impose our perception of the ring as being of significance in Vanessa’s life? Enough, already. I recollect that it was such a big thing if either one did not wear their kuiipo rings. Let Vanessa decide for herself if she has sentimental value attached to the ring. It is not for us to condemn her for wearing the ring, for heaven’s sake.
Come to think of it, the case of the Purity Ring comes to mind. What happened to such rings supposedly worn by Selena Gomez, Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, Miley Cyrus and don’t know how many others as a proclamation of their virginity?

When did het ex wear his ring after the break her yes she was wearing here’s in Feb this year he wasn’t, you could count one hand the amount of times he used to wear his ring and by that I mean both that he had and always lost.

He gave her the ring and just any other Jewellery he may have given her she is free to wear it when and who she wants to it’s her property not efron’s.

And I don’t see how it’s thoughtless efron’s out of her life and so what she wears in clothes and Jewellery is none of his business and I highly doubt he would care if she wears the ring now or not.

Haters Suck! @ 10/04/2011 at 9:54 am

Ok kinda a lot to digest here. To start she’s not wearing that ring that thing is more then likley long gone. I bet she dumbed it in the toilet or chucked it in the ocean somewhere, but I think that’s just me. Her ex hardly ever wore his so it obviously wasn’t a big deal to him so why should she care. When it comes to her and Austin I’ve said this before I’m waiting to see what happens after Vanessa comes home from filming frozen ground. It just seems like an odd time to start a new relationship, so if they are still hanging around each other when she gets back, then maybe we might have something. And finally Vanessa looks damn hott and there is absolutley nothing wrong with the way she looks, you haters can shove it.

always love @ 10/04/2011 at 11:21 am

“her ex” has a name. js. I don’t really understand why she would throw the kuuipo ring in the ocean or flush it down the toilet, but maybe that’s just me.

and I think her outfit is qt.

you are all wrong , the ring she is wearing, the kuppio, isn’t wide entough, the rings that her and zac got last year, were bigger, and he did wear his ring alot, he was wearing the ring when he went to vist her, thankgiving, and she wore it the next weekend, when she was fying, back to hawii, she would never wear a ring that zac gave her,she knows the love they shared, and use it for someone else, besides i think her and austin is a passing fancy, she is just having fun, i don’t really like him, because he is using her to get ahead, in his caeer,and he is getting to be more famous, hanging around her. besides they both loss their first rings, working on movies, because they can’t wear them while working. the ring she has on is a smaller , not as wide, she could have bought herself, when she was in hawaii, iIT IS NOT THE SAME RING! FORENCE YOU NEED TO STOP HATING ZAC, GET OVER IT!!!! SHE DOES NOT HATE HIM, SHE HAS PUT SEVERAL PICTURES OF THEM, ON HER SITE FB, THEY MUST MEAN ALOT TO HER, KNOW ONE KNOWS WANT HAPPEN TO THEM, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO KNOWS, AND GOD, BY THE WAY THAT ARTICLE BY ASHLEY IN STAR MAG, DON’T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY, THEY MAKEUP STORIES ALL THE TIME, AND DON’T BELIEVE WANT THE MEDIA SAYS, THEY WANT YOU BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE, PERFECT EXSAMPLE, IS JOSH HUDGENS, YOU ALL FELL FOR THEY WERE TOGETHER HA HA HA!

@FloridaSam: lol I typed the wring letter by accident, sue me!! And I don’t “idolize” vanessa. I think she’s a lovely girl with a great sense of fashion, and I think It’s a shame they’re loser like you calling her fat when she isn’t. So I’m basically just standing up for the truth not “idolizing” her.

I agreed with you Barabara 100%. I don’t think Vanessa hates zac. It is true she has several pictures of them together in her website. What they had was beautiful and that’s how we got to know them, loving each other, cause they really did love each other. that’s why we called them Zanessa …… Why the hate? …….. We will never know what happened between them. What if tomorrow they would get back together? What would you guys say?

Excatly my point he hardly wore his ring even when they were together so neither rings meant anything to him unlike Vanessa who like I said wore hers 99% of the time. So if she feels it is now the time to put it back on for a guy she has feelings for then good for her it’s hers after all to wear when she wants to.

LisaLipps @ 10/04/2011 at 1:01 pm

@Alice:
I couldn’t agree more. The shorts look awful.

If they loved each other that much why the split. And Vanessa never lost her first ring while filming that was supposedly efron she only changed her’s when they had their last trip to Hawaii and changed it to the new one.

Haters Suck! @ 10/04/2011 at 1:46 pm

@Florence
again that IS NOT the ring, it’s completley different. That thing is long gone by now is my guess.

????????? @ 10/04/2011 at 5:11 pm

Actually Florence Zac had to get his ring cut off when he got his appendix out you idiot.

Someone needs to teach vanessa how to drive, i will gladly offer my services lol. ohhhhhhhh wait i think she gets those services from Austin. lol

and as for the costume she doesn’t need to look any further than the mirror to find the ideal costume.

@Marsha: ha ha thats exactly what im thinking, thanks

@ chantell, said vanessa has put several pictures of them on her web site, i’m sure she still has the ring with all of the other things zac gave her, zac gave her alot of jewary, know one knows why they are not together, i think they are putting there careers first, it’s mad world out there, they have to compete, for parts, and other actors, they both have been lucky so far, and i think because they are working so much, they really don’t have time for each, they decided to see other people, instead, of sitting at home, they have their friends to spend time with, i will say it again, austin is just a passing fancy, she is just having fun, her caeer comes first, but i do believe, he is using her to furer, his career, and i will say it again, know one knows why they are not together, @ florence, you have a harden heart, for zac, you know want comes around, comes back to you! your hate will get the better of you!

Haters Suck! @ 10/04/2011 at 6:42 pm

??????????
“zac had to get his ring cut off when he got his appendix out.”
that may be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Besides the fact I don’t believe they had rings at the moment, why would they do that instead of you know just taking it off. Yes the ring finger so close to the appendix i can see how that would be a problem. WOW seriously? And let’s not forget he got another one and he didn’t wear that one either. And seriously did you get that costume joke from a first grader. I used that joke all the time, then I turned 9 and it wasn’t so funny anymore. Get a life.

Super cute outfit!