Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Elle' November 2011

Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Elle' November 2011

Jennifer Aniston graces the cover of Elle‘s November issue.

Here’s what the 42-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On the baby rumors: “But it’s not what you read. There’s no desperation. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. I’m at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don’t want to talk about my relationship?”

On a time when she stood up to a male director: “I threw a chair at a director. It wasn’t my proudest moment. He was treating a script supervisor horribly. When the director walked in, I threw a chair at him. I missed, of course. I was like, ‘You can’t speak to people like that.’ I can’t tolerate it.”

Also featured in the mag’s Women in Hollywood issue: Elizabeth Olsen, Freida Pinto, Evan Rachel Wood, Naomi Watts, Barbra Streisand, Viola Davis, Michelle Pfeiffer, and DreamWorks CEO Stacey Snider.

For more on all the ladies, check out Elle.com!

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Balmain top, Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière satin shorts, a Cartier necklace, and link bracelets from David Yurman.

Naomi wore a white t-shirt from Calvin Klein Underwear and Calvin Klein Jeans.

jennifer aniston elle november 01
jennifer aniston elle november 02
jennifer aniston elle november 03
jennifer aniston elle november 04
jennifer aniston elle november 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Original Nose @ 10/05/2011 at 9:34 pm

When will the media get a clue and stop shoving Aniston down people’s throats~! America is pretty much over her..

Eww a man on the cover of Elle!

@Original Nose: Clearly, she isn’t. LOL!

I wonder when her new man will dump her.

He’s probably using her for the bad publicity, like other before her.
She will never win an oscar, nor will she ever play anything other than stupid Rom-Com.

Jennifer go back to TV, Where you belong.

Here come the trolls. Honestly, I feel so sad for these people. How empty must your life be that you need to go to the thread of someone you supposedly don’t like and comment your heart away? It’s very depressing. :(

They Photographed Naomi Watts, Barbarda Streisand and Michelle Phiffer!

Why the heck would they put Jennifer on the cover!

Oh I forgot people like to support the poor has been! That’ll sell plenty of magazines.

@carmen: I agree! Not to mention hurt other people’s feelings just because. Any troll on any thread is a very sad person. Trolls don’t listen to reason though, you should probably don’t read comments on this site.

How much more empty is your life for commenting back!
but then again, her I am commenting…LOL At least I can admit it!

@jenny: I don’t! I wanted to say this for once on a thread without a thousand comments already, but I always skip comments these days, and JJ as a whole.

Witch Alert!!! @ 10/05/2011 at 9:43 pm

Perfect cover for Halloween month, just in time. And she doesn’t even need a mask. How awesome.

Sue Denim @ 10/05/2011 at 9:43 pm

Lol all she is is hair. I’m amazed that she’s managed to convince so many people that she’s a humble sweetheart.

“There’s no desperation”

LOLOLOLOLOL

“I don’t want to talk about my relationship” Then why not tell your publicist to make sure you aren’t asked about it?

Oh she amuses me so…

Beadyeyedthinlippedmaniston @ 10/05/2011 at 9:44 pm

Ugh. She is so fug. She looks like the grinch. Look at those thin lips and beady eyes. Scary.

wow, even the trolls are bashing someone just for being nice. lame.

All these people talk about Jennifer like they know her feelings!!!!
I guess they can only argue with that, seeing as what @Jenn was talking about is definitely true. (HAS BEEN)

THATbishBEFUG @ 10/05/2011 at 9:46 pm

She is a really ugly woman. It’s a testament to her PR that she’s got other ugly women coalescing behind her to fool people into thinking she is anything else but homely,

KimStewart @ 10/05/2011 at 9:47 pm

She’s so homely

I don’t know her and don’t know her feelings BUT I am betting she will never have a bio-baby. She is too into her body to take the chance of messing it up. She is so vain.

Funny how her fans call people who don’t like her Trolls
Clearly they should be looking at their IDOL!

I like Jen Aniston but that’s not a good cover.

she looks pretty!!!!

Photoshop much?

That’s just a horrible photo of her, she looks like a dog or something. I love dogs but not that kind of dog…. haha

OH man.LMAO @ 10/05/2011 at 10:02 pm

Wow the people at ELLE really hate her. That is a terrible cover. What is she wearing.. unflattering outfit. And that expression.. come on She is 42. not saying that is old. But this is a cover one would expect from a teen magazine.

like I said.. Somebody at ELLE hates her guts.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All