Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Elle' November 2011

Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Elle' November 2011

Jennifer Aniston graces the cover of Elle‘s November issue.

Here’s what the 42-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On the baby rumors: “But it’s not what you read. There’s no desperation. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. I’m at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don’t want to talk about my relationship?”

On a time when she stood up to a male director: “I threw a chair at a director. It wasn’t my proudest moment. He was treating a script supervisor horribly. When the director walked in, I threw a chair at him. I missed, of course. I was like, ‘You can’t speak to people like that.’ I can’t tolerate it.”

Also featured in the mag’s Women in Hollywood issue: Elizabeth Olsen, Freida Pinto, Evan Rachel Wood, Naomi Watts, Barbra Streisand, Viola Davis, Michelle Pfeiffer, and DreamWorks CEO Stacey Snider.

For more on all the ladies, check out Elle.com!

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Balmain top, Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière satin shorts, a Cartier necklace, and link bracelets from David Yurman.

Naomi wore a white t-shirt from Calvin Klein Underwear and Calvin Klein Jeans.

jennifer aniston elle november 01
jennifer aniston elle november 02
jennifer aniston elle november 03
jennifer aniston elle november 04
jennifer aniston elle november 05

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

@Witch Alert!!!: you must be talking about your idol

Whatdheck @ 10/06/2011 at 2:25 am

ROFL don’t know why but i kept on laughing every time i see this photo of hers. She reminds me of a clown or something.

flattering outfit
sexy looks

Speak Now @ 10/06/2011 at 3:45 am

When will you haters get a clue and move on with your lives? Jennifer haters are the most BITTER people around.

MAN-FACED ANISTON IS SO OLD AND LOOK LIKE A GRANMA FOR HER BOYTOY.
MAN-FACED ANISTON IS SO UGLY AND A REAL HYPOCRITE.
MAN-FACED ANISTON’S FAKING TEARS IMPROVED THAT SHE’S A COWARD.
I’M SICK OF THIS FVCKING BIITCH.
PLEASE GET AWAY AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR RUDE MOUTH.YOUR BOYTOY’S WAITING FOR YOU HOME.

this is a terrible cover.
Evan rachel wood looks beautiful

sick of you!! @ 10/06/2011 at 8:13 am

haters you guys are pathetic and paranoid but very fanny with crazy theories…infact you love Jen,to lose much time with her… kkkkkkkkkkkkkidiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

@speak now @ 10/06/2011 at 8:14 am

Better question for you to ask is when will Jen move on? She is still milking the triangle for everything it is worth. Without it she would have been far less popular, but she has taken her “tragedy” and reminded us at every turn that she is childless, hooked up w/ losers so she is loveless. Has whined constantly for six or seven years over it. Hard to respect that. Like I said…maybe she needs to move on.

sick of you!! @ 10/06/2011 at 8:17 am

haters die in their own poison, as brangelina pay you to do this dirty work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!idiots kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sick of you!! @ 10/06/2011 at 8:32 am

JENNIFER ANISTON is all that what angejina jolie(BIG *****!!!)would like to se…

WTF is that ugly sh !T she’s wearing. She looks very horrible. Is that her halloween costume if it is it’s F-ing trashy. It looks like they put her big a** head on another person’s body. I’ve seen better facebook pics

classy lady! love jen! thanks for your time to bring breast cancer awareness!

love this outfit too! the skirt looks like a 70′s look. awesome!

Oh my somebody at Elle really hates JA to choose such an awful pic of her for this cover (and I too wonder how she still gets covers even whens he has nothing to promote, she is BORING!!) Her hair around her extra long chin, just awful, in this pic she looks like one of those dogs with the long blond faces (can’t remember what they are called..afghan I think?). I also have to say that Izzy Pop comparison a little while back was bang-on too, she sometimes looks like a ugly dude.

Jennifer cover looks awesome…love her style…Again its great what all u woman directed to bring awareness to a horrible disease..So looking forward to watching the movie on Oct 10th..Loved you all on Good morning America..you were all great to see…beautiful people…

you haters go get a life..Jen is important to you..see how it shows , can’t leave her site for for the last 7 yrs..sad pathetic people..!!!

GRANMA ANISTON @ 10/06/2011 at 10:11 am

I’M SICK OF GRANMA ANISTON’S FANS.
GRRANMA ANISTON IS SO OLG AND SO UGLY.
GRANMA ANISTON LOOK LIKE A MAN.
GRANMA ANISTON’S FAKING TEARS TOUCHED ME DEEPLY.
GRANMA ANISTON PAID HER FANS TO DO THIS DIRTY WORK.
GRANMA ANISTON’S FANS ARE SO RUDE AND SO UNEDUCATED.

awesome! love the cover and article! Jen is so classy!

Jen is on the cover because people LOVE her! The only place I see dislike for her is on here. DipPit and Jolie’s fans hang out here and have nothing better to do that trash Jen to make them feel better about their idols. It’s a sad, sick life for them!

@ellie’:

So is Angelina Jolie great for bringing awareness to the plight of refugees? Oh yes, it is just for publicity isn’t it? After over ten years of commitment to the refugees, AJ is still an attention ho. But your Ms. Aniston now has made one movie and then pimped the heck out of it and she is kind, generous, loving and thoughtful? I call bull patties on that one. Although I appreciate any awareness brought to this disease as my mother died from it–I will have far more respect for Ms. Aniston if ten years from now she is still working just as hard for the cause like AJ does for the refugees. Bet after this movie is over we never hear another peep out of her about breast cancer.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All