Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Elle' November 2011

Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Elle' November 2011

Jennifer Aniston graces the cover of Elle‘s November issue.

Here’s what the 42-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On the baby rumors: “But it’s not what you read. There’s no desperation. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. I’m at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don’t want to talk about my relationship?”

On a time when she stood up to a male director: “I threw a chair at a director. It wasn’t my proudest moment. He was treating a script supervisor horribly. When the director walked in, I threw a chair at him. I missed, of course. I was like, ‘You can’t speak to people like that.’ I can’t tolerate it.”

Also featured in the mag’s Women in Hollywood issue: Elizabeth Olsen, Freida Pinto, Evan Rachel Wood, Naomi Watts, Barbra Streisand, Viola Davis, Michelle Pfeiffer, and DreamWorks CEO Stacey Snider.

For more on all the ladies, check out Elle.com!

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Balmain top, Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière satin shorts, a Cartier necklace, and link bracelets from David Yurman.

Naomi wore a white t-shirt from Calvin Klein Underwear and Calvin Klein Jeans.

jennifer aniston elle november 01
jennifer aniston elle november 02
jennifer aniston elle november 03
jennifer aniston elle november 04
jennifer aniston elle november 05

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

@ellie’:

So is Angelina Jolie great for bringing awareness to the plight of refugees? Oh yes, it is just for publicity isn’t it? After over ten years of commitment to the refugees, AJ is still an attention ho according to her haters who post on her threads all the time. But your Ms. Aniston now has made one movie and then pimped the heck out of it and she is kind, generous, loving and thoughtful? I call bull patties on that one. Although I appreciate any awareness brought to this disease as my mother died from it–I will have far more respect for Ms. Aniston if ten years from now she is still working just as hard for the cause like AJ does for the refugees. Bet after this movie is over we never hear another peep out of her about breast cancer.

PR Fail for SadSpook @ 10/06/2011 at 11:18 am

@Oh brother..:
========
AMEN to that. Grown-ups DO NOT throw chairs in a situation that can be resolve diplomatically. She needs more therapy with her anger issues!!1

the more she tries to look sexy, the more she looks like a tranny.

Yeah, yeah, yeah…Jen is sooooooooo boring that the Loons make up for about 90% of the comments on HER thread. Yeah, Loons, keep trying to convince yourselves she’s irrelevent. She seems to be able to keep you all right here talking about HER!! Guarantee, you will all be here the rest of the day….

You Loons really are the EPIC FAIL in terms of Brangie fans. Surely, the JP’s are embarassed by you….

IvermomWHORE SHUT UP @ 10/06/2011 at 12:06 pm

Ivermom:
SHUT UP, A DIRTY BIITCH.
YOU’RE UNCOOL TOO LIKE HYPOCRITE ANISTON.

Chin Can't Act @ 10/06/2011 at 12:51 pm

Miami D @ 10/06/2011 at 12:04 pm

STFU!! You Loonifers do the same on JP thread. I’ll bet you couldn’t stay way from the JP thread either.

Chin Can't Act @ 10/06/2011 at 12:59 pm

Ivermom @ 10/06/2011 at 11:01 am

What people? Are you talking the people on this planet or the planet you trolls live on? She is on the cover because her PR team worked over time and paid a large amount of $$$$$$ to get her on the cover. Do you think this people love her on this site?

What’s with the hair in her face all the time lately. Perhaps she is covering up the tuck lines on her latest face lift?
That cover reminds me of a dirty old man that’s got his hand in his pocket all the time fiddling his “change”.

Jennifer Aniston, once again you prove that you’re so STUPID.

You hated the director for treating the script supervisor horribly and yet
you threw a chair at the director that almost hit him. You resorted to VIOLENCE and this behavior is okay. Dumbass.

Lucky you missed, otherwise it’d be a different story or headline in the tabloids. “JENNIFER ANISTON LANDS IN JAIL FOR
ASSAULTING DIRECTOR WHO WAS HURT BADLY WHEN ANISTON HURLED A CHAIR AT HIM.”

@ann:

She’s going for the seductive pose.
Poor woman tries so hard to look SEXY. Unfortunately it fails each time. Never made it to MAXIM’s 100 Sexiest Women.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 10/06/2011 at 1:38 pm

I guess she is not as classy & nice as her fans said she is. And not professional either. If she has class, she should have took the director aside and speak with him privately. Violence is the the answer Jen. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Beautiful @ 10/06/2011 at 1:38 pm

I love her! She looks beautiful! Love to look like that at 42!

Justin Wants a FrontlaceWig @ 10/06/2011 at 1:41 pm

People would respect this 46yoa hag if she would just admit she does not want to have kids, it’s Ok.- Children don’t define you, but poorjen is dumb.

Coattailing BP and stalking AJ is what she lives for, her career is OVER

Jen looks great as always. Lots of crap on this thread. No one is comparing to Angie’s causes. Not too many actors have done what she had done. I admire her for that. However Jen brings awareness to a lot of causes and she is wonderful too. You can’t compare her as you can’t compare a bunch of other actors. Angie’s charity is on another level. That is not to say that all the other actors that bring awareness should not be applauded. Whatever they can contribute is what counts.

Jen looks sexy and beautiful and if you don’t like her how about you stay off this thread and go whine somewhere else. They only dirty people on this thread are the ones that can’t obviously speak. Maniston, ticky, poo – what the heck is that??

She is Amazing! @ 10/06/2011 at 1:54 pm

@Awesome!: I completely agree. She looks beautiful! Trolls come out because they have nothing better to do. Actors that bring attention to different charities should always be applauded.

I laughed at the chair throwing but I can see where she was coming from. I heard some directors can be real jerks. I am sure it wasn’t her brightest moment but we all have had them.

She will never have kids. She never wanted them! Why do you think it took less than a year for Angie to have Brad’s baby?! Because they were truly in love & wanted the same things out of life. Jen didn’t. She wanted to focus her attention on her crappy movies! Even if she had a baby now, she’d be in her 60′s when her kid is in high school. I guarantee it’s NOT gonna happen. She just likes to play the victim & ride the coattails of all the baby talk. I have respect for Cameron Diaz. She comes right out & says “I’m never gonna have a baby, I’m too selfish” Jen still wants to play that America’s Sweetheart role. BLAH

@carmen: totally agree!

I’m sure jen is a great director! she’s lovely!

A young Dustin Hoffman poses in a wig and and skirt to promote the movie “Tootsie!”
Oh wait…i think that’s Jennifer Aniston trying to look hot.
-FAIL

ex Jen fan @ 10/06/2011 at 3:01 pm

OMG, she looks like an aging transvestite horse!

she is soo disgusting-ugly-stupid-untalented crap I ever seen… she had to remain waitress her basic profession, and I hate brad pitt because he made her what she is today !!!!!! and to stop complaining about ***** life with this ****!!! he is guilty and she is worthless!!!!

Gregg Allman fan @ 10/06/2011 at 4:20 pm

Here we go again.
No JensHens, we are not Jenhaters.
The cover of the mag says it all and it is thesameole and you JenHens buy it and thaqt is fine, but lets call it what it is and that is such bs.
The cover;Jen talks her new man(Jen’s been there before) , movies( B movies or straight for dvd movies), and those baby rumors(been around since she was married to Pitt).

Big yawn….but hye, you guys a re buying wht she keeps selling, so ok, fine.

yeah right @ 10/06/2011 at 4:31 pm

This only proves she is not a nice person..she pretends to be only because she wants people to like her, not because that is her nature. throwing a chair at someone? If she could actually string together some coherent sentences, maybe she could have ..you know– actually TALKED to the director instead of resorting to violence. Does she really think this is appropriate \\

Hmm Brad throws a chair in his new movie, doesnt he? Just saying.

she is a joke @ 10/06/2011 at 4:41 pm

OMG Can’t believe i once liked this woman. And the only reason she isn’t talking about THIS relationship is because HEIDI Bivens has stated she won’t talk UNLESS Jen or Justin talk. And Jen doesn’t want to open that can of worms.

man, what a hypocrite. She doesnt like how someone is treating someone so she acts worse than that person. In addtion to being a self described neurotic, she also seems to have anger issues.

Now I finally understand and believe Jay Mohr when he talked about how mean Jen was to him on their movie set,. Jen is a fraud.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All