Jessica Biel: Valentino Show at Paris Fashion Week!

Jessica Biel: Valentino Show at Paris Fashion Week!

Jessica Biel steps out for the Valentino presentation during Paris Fashion Week on Tuesday (October 4) in Paris, France.

The 29-year-old actress added a pop of color to her outfit with a pair of mint green heels.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jessica Biel

Joining Jessica in the front row for the show were R&B singer Ciara and British model Alexa Chung.

Earlier in the week, Jessica sat front row at the Giambattista Valli presentation.

10+ pictures inside of Jessica Biel arriving at the Valentino presentation…

jessica biel valentino show 01
jessica biel valentino show 02
jessica biel valentino show 03
jessica biel valentino show 04
jessica biel valentino show 05
jessica biel valentino show 06
jessica biel valentino show 07
jessica biel valentino show 08
jessica biel valentino show 09
jessica biel valentino show 10

ABC

Jessica Biel is lovely, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible.

sack your stylist, jess. this woman was so damn HOT once. donno what’s happened to her lately. the reunion with justin doesn’t seem to have done her a lot of good:(

Tw@gmail.com @ 10/05/2011 at 8:49 am

Hows care??

ClearPerspective @ 10/05/2011 at 8:52 am

@Tw@gmail.com: It’s “Who cares?” Proper. But now I care… it’s Jessica for crying out loud.

@Tw@gmail.com: fake damn your email. Hows care?

wacth ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

She is not attractive. She doesn’t know how to dress. She is not that great of an actress. She tries but never gets there….

ClearPerspective @ 10/05/2011 at 10:12 am

@sunflower: And if you’re a female, your response would make perfect sense–what, with being hyper-critical and all.

Dang she looks like
Foxy Noxy

@sunflower: couldn’t have said it better. so now, justin comes to her rescue, as always!!!

How old is she really? @ 10/05/2011 at 10:57 am

She looks much more older than she is. I mean if you let do so much work in your face, it should look better and not worser and older than you actually are.

Fake as usual @ 10/05/2011 at 11:04 am

The most fake, nonsense, unattractive person you can see around.

Woj invasion. Anyone who calls this girl ugly need to take a look in the mirror. Cuz I’m pretty positive she’s better looking than you

@Kiki: I am a big Jess fan & I agree with you to an extent. I always thought she was a natural beauty, but lately I’ve noticed that she has aged all of a sudden. Could be a health issue, stress, dealing with the Justin break-up, I really donno:(

Her and Justin are back together and I just think she needs to lighten her hair. She looked the best when she had the ombre color hair

She has not a charisma,talent and naturel beauty

@Kiki: I know Jess & Justin are back together & this time around I sincerely hope that he doesn’t cheat & break her heart again. She’s a sweetheart & deserves to be loved unconditionally. I am skeptical about this reunion, though.

Hot but looking way too tidy.
– sent from Just Jared for Android

she’s stunning! jb &jt are back together so haters are back too :(

^ jes,conditional jt…..she ago camera!

QueenOfTrashin @ 10/06/2011 at 12:36 pm

Just how did SHE get into any shows? She looks like c*r*a*p as usual as she has NO fashion sense.