Bar Refaeli: Whitney Museum of American Art Gala!

Bar Refaeli: Whitney Museum of American Art Gala!

Bar Refaeli strikes a pose at the Whitney Museum of American Art’s annual Gala & Studio Party held at Hudson River Park’s Pier 57 on Wednesday (October 5) in New York City.

The 26-year-old Israeli model wore a Marchesa gown with a sheer back and accessorized with a butterfly brooch by Lorraine Schwartz.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bar Refaeli

“They spelled my name wrong… But I’ll forgive them!” she tweeted, along with a pic of her “Bar Rafaeli” place card.

Bar recently returned from a trip to Europe, where she checked out the Cesare Paciotti and Emporio Armani fashion shows.

bar refaeli whitney gala 01
bar refaeli whitney gala 02
bar refaeli whitney gala 03
bar refaeli whitney gala 04
bar refaeli whitney gala 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

This female is gorgeous!!!

Amazing! The most beautiful women in the world. Wonderful natural sexy body

I will not be suprised if she suddenly turns up in Australia.

Love u Bar @ 10/06/2011 at 2:20 am

@harley: Leo can only dream about it…

Love Bar Refaeli, very attractive and sexy. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible. There’s a lovely gentleness and sweetness to her. With her blonde good looks and voluptuous curves, this ultra-gorgeous and sensual woman is pure Israeli perfection.

Rebecca Honey @ 10/06/2011 at 2:30 am

Bar Refaeli has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country.

bobbyweiner @ 10/06/2011 at 3:06 am

she looks so plain without makeup but her she here she looks hubba hubba

lexy hates bilson @ 10/06/2011 at 5:59 am

Love that dress! She looks great!

She has the grace of a ballet dancer. Gorgeous young woman! Thanks JARED!

I wouldn’t either:)

ParisHiltontwin @ 10/06/2011 at 8:25 am

Gala,red carpet,club,gala,red carpet,club,bikini,party,bikini,party…*YAWNNNNN*

plainnjanne @ 10/06/2011 at 8:34 am

Manly in the face. Looks like Evan Rachel Wood here.

@12 Naomi
Grace of a ballet dancer? I would die if my posture was like that. Ballet is an exceptional art form, please don´t butcher it, by saying she looks like a ballerina. More like a Fantasia ballerina. Balanchine would just die again if he heard that

Ballerinas are lean and svelte and graceful. I recently saw Bar in a photoshoot wearing a gown and she looked stubby and uncomfortable it made me uncomfortable looking at it. She ONLY looks good in bikini and lingerie. Her body is not graceful enough to pull off gowns. Hence why she doesn’t get paid big bucks to model expensive gowns…..Bikini is her one and only forte. Oh and dating rich men. of course. and red carpet hopping…

Bar is Gorgeous @ 10/06/2011 at 10:01 am

@ParisHiltontwin: How much would you pay to be there instead of sitting all day and stare at your computer (or iPhone)?.. Jealousy is not healthy..

AdrianaLim @ 10/06/2011 at 11:14 am

She is average that’s why Victoria’s Secret never wanted her.

longchamp @ 10/06/2011 at 3:46 pm

gorgeous dress.

that’s about it.

Oh - My, My @ 10/13/2011 at 8:01 pm

Did she just compare St. Basils Cathedral to an amusement park….