Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Christina Aguilera: Box Nightclub With Matthew Rutler!

Christina Aguilera: Box Nightclub With Matthew Rutler!

Christina Aguilera and boyfriend Matt Rutler leave their hotel and head to The Box nightclub on Wednesday (October 5) in London, England.

The 30-year-old singer’s hit track with Maroon 5, “Moves Like Jagger,” recently spent a fourth week topping the Billboard Hot 100!

“The first time I heard the song, I loved it. The song has elements from the ’60s and ’70s, yet is so current and unique,” Christina told MTV News.

In case you missed it, check out Christina in a PSA for Yum! Brands’ World Hunger Relief campaign!

christina agiulera matthew rutler box nightclub 01
christina agiulera matthew rutler box nightclub 02
christina agiulera matthew rutler box nightclub 03
christina agiulera matthew rutler box nightclub 04
christina agiulera matthew rutler box nightclub 05

John Parra/Getty

Love Christina Aguilera, very attractive and sexy. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible. With her blonde good looks and voluptuous curves, she is incredibly gorgeous.

Christine James @ 10/06/2011 at 2:29 am

Christina Aguilera has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country.

Lydia Roberts @ 10/06/2011 at 2:48 am

I’m glad to see Christina Aguilera happy again and having fun in a relationship with Matt Rutler even though he is 5 years younger than her.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

People consider her attractive?

she Best singr looking.

Beautifulllllll withhhhh alottttt makeuppppp.

danielik25 @ 10/06/2011 at 5:52 am

@LOVE: Sexy legs? Please! Are you blind?

Fat i really hate fat women or men.

Awww She looks skinny now!!

lol only 1 xtina fan is here just changing the name, anyway xtinas legs are……………. no comment!

She’s has ugly body and beautiful face

christinalover @ 10/06/2011 at 9:01 am

I ♥ my queen strutting through london. christina aguilera is a beauty queen and styling queen!

She looks unhappy and grouchy. Guess she didn’t get her shot of booze when this pic was taken, because she’s usually falling out of clubs or stages drunk

laverdadduele @ 10/06/2011 at 11:10 am

Ouch my eyes! The nasty ****** cheater swollen alcoholic should cover her horrendous legs for the sake of others.

Now this is how I love to see Xtina. Love the whole look. THe make up is flawless, the clothes and short trench coat. She looks fabulous. All the haters in here trying to make negative comments, we all just read your comments and think “sad, pitiful, and jealous.”

When is it required for someone to smile all the time. I know I don’t walk around with a smile plastered to my face all the time. Celebrities are still human don’t have expectations of them that you can’t even live up to yourself!!

All I have to say is work it Xtina!!

She looks adorable! I love her shoes!Can’t wait to see her rock the MJ tribute and looks great! Go Christina Aguilera!Thanks Jared for posting these pics and not hatin on Christina like so much of the media likes to do on her on purpose.

love her bowlegs

oh yeah! curves thick legs it is very beautiful!

Someone needs to lay off the alcohol. Fatina Haguilera looking hella bloated.

LopezLolo @ 10/09/2011 at 3:21 am

SHE LOOKS SO classy and hot!!!