George Clooney: Skinny Dipping is a Tradition at my House!

George Clooney: Skinny Dipping is a Tradition at my House!

George Clooney carries his luggage as he checks out of his hotel on Thursday (October 6) in New York City.

The 50-year-old actor was in town to premiere his film The Ides of March, which he directed and starred in, along with his co-star Evan Rachel Wood.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of George Clooney

George recently revealed an interesting tidbit about his home in Lake Como, Italy.

“[Skinny dipping] is a tradition at my house!” George told Us Weekly. “It’s funny. Some people skinny dip, but I always go upstairs and put a suit on and then I jump in the lake.”

Charlie Rose can be hot. [He, Evan Rachel Wood and I] had some hijinks over there,” George‘s Ides co-star Marisa Tomei told Conan O’Brien about going for a nude swim at his house! “We would all end up skinny dipping.”

george clooney hotel check out 01
george clooney hotel check out 02
george clooney hotel check out 03
george clooney hotel check out 04
george clooney hotel check out 05

Credit: Asadorian-Mejia; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: George Clooney

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Boring How’s care??

God, I hope I get invited to his house!

So it’s tradition but he never skinny dips? Bummer

americana @ 10/07/2011 at 2:45 am

I want an invite, hell I’m in Italy more than once a year.

americana @ 10/07/2011 at 2:45 am

I want an invite, hell I’m in Italy more than once a year.

This man so nothing dont have fan

Bubbly Fizz @ 10/07/2011 at 5:20 am

Looks like he partied hard and had a great time to the wee hours. And checked out of hotel first thing in the morning! Cool!! Love a party animal.

Had his folks there too so would have been awesome. Glad to see him enjoying himself so much.

Ides of March starts today! Yay!!!!

The movie is getting rave reviews. Can’t wait.

Butt Naked @ 10/07/2011 at 5:26 am

ewww…. I don’t mind skinny dipping. But not in a murky lake, thanks.

Pass!!! It’s full of eels.

he’s living a lonely life

Why oh why is everything used for publicity where he is concerned involve someone being or acting like a ho, or trashy? I do not hear about any other star emphasizing the ho in their life.

He is hiding the latest ho and brings out the parents, and makes his mom is a drunk. Uh, what is the point?????????

The sad thing is that his his latest train wreck ***** will be getting full publicity once he thinks the coast is clear. Well he got his priorities straight, only his trashy women show their naked butts. I wonder what it would be like for him to date a woman that knows how to cover up? Now he he gabs about Berlusconi and made him look like a bigger fool than he is especially since he is Prime Minister of Italy. Gave up the Italian idiot, and now it is fair game to rip? George shut up while you can.

This is too painful to watch.

*****-s.k.a.n.k.
I also meant to say about him saying his mom being a drunk as a joke and what’s the point?

In the Buff @ 10/07/2011 at 6:49 am

Skinny dipping at night! With no paps lurking around…
Still he takes no chances.

Ah...Bite Me! © @ 10/07/2011 at 6:54 am

Lonely? Needs to connect with some woman he loves.

Not all these phony PR stunts fugly ho-bags.
Great that he didn’t bring Balloon-Head Kiebler with him. I hope she doesn’t go to London premiere.
Horse Canalis ruined it for him 2 years ago.

Buck Naked @ 10/07/2011 at 6:58 am

he might have pool parties where everyone skinny dips.
No suit on..
Coz there’s no prying paps :-D

Ah...Bite Me! © @ 10/07/2011 at 7:03 am

@Okay?: take a chill pill, will ya! Broken record…rant rant rant!

Maybe the rumor/ fling between George & the Godzilla sized freak wrestler has fizzled out? I hope it has. Zero chemistry.

You sure like to see him lead an empty, unfulfilled life.
You sure stereotype him as an aging sleaze.

I do not stereotype, he does that perfectly on his own. He has lousy tastes with these s.k.a.n.k.y. And stanky women. This rabid conversation he is pushing along about skinny dipping is what portrays him as “aging sleaze” as you call it. His doing. His choices.

Maybe he likes the image of being aging sleaze. He works hard to keep it.

Under Surveillance @ 10/07/2011 at 7:16 am

There’s that shifty peep-squeak Stan peering through the glass door again. Making sure his prize acquisition is “behaving.”
Controlling…
Always trying to blend in the background incognito.
It’s his job…yep… but give George some breathing space.

Ah...Bite Me! © @ 10/07/2011 at 7:24 am

@Okay?: someone wrote on a blog or a forum recently that he uses the fugly skan*ks as a front. That he’s going through a tall blonde phase, so probably indulging with the ones he wants to see privately and uses Stacy Kyborg as a cover-up.
Could be just slander, but if so, I’d feel sorry for him if his life is so empty.
He’ll never be truly happy if he can’t have a strong genuine emotional connection with another human being.

What Matters @ 10/07/2011 at 7:39 am

Don’t believe all the undermining and rumors anyway.
His private life is his business. He seems like an amiable guy.
As long as his films do well. People admire him for his work.

Yeah right. This is what George and gang remind me of with this nonsense:

Bet you can’t figure which one is Stan can you? Ding Dongs!

hhhhhh….silver screen is that you?? talking to your self again??

@Okay?:

And this is someone who is supposed to be taken seriously as a diplomat or humanitarian.

Amor Vincit Omnia @ 10/07/2011 at 4:08 pm

@Cupkin: you’re right to some degree.
People should just admire him for his work and pleasant, down-to-earth personality alone, but he’s in the public eye, and so they want to know about his private life.
*** In that respect, his image is getting seriously undermined.***
………………………………Ω…………………Ω……………….Ω……………………………..
He should be allowed to do as he pleases if he’s not harming anyone, however, the fact remains that he’s scrutinized because the average person who takes an interest in him is bemused by his bad choices of publicity relationships.

Canalis was linked to prostitution and drugs in courts.
Larson – allegations of escorting in seedy Vegas nightlife.
Kiebler- stripper wrestler with a sordid past.
—-
When Rock Hudson passed away of AIDS his image and legacy was badly tainted as people were shocked at the duplicity.

George is clearly NOT gay. However, the relationships are very phony and people nowadays are not fooled as much.
It’s too contrived. He looked unhappy at the TiFF by comparison to these photos at the NY premieres.
—–
*I sincerely hope he stops the phony PR spin.
*Disassociates with trash like Kiebler, as he did with the equally embarrassing Canalis.
* I hope he finds true love with someone he genuinely has a strong connection….
*And he should stop deceiving himself before it’s too late.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All