Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Park Day with the Boys!

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Park Day with the Boys!

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady spend the day at the park with their little ones on Friday (October 7) in Boston, Mass.

The 31-year-old Brazilian supermodel and her 34-year-old football player hubby pushed John and Benjamin on the swings – the happy family appeared to be having a blast!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gisele Bundchen

The day before, Benjamin had fun on the slide while his mama kept a watchful eye.

Last weekend, Gisele closed out the Givenchy ready-to-wear presentation during Paris Fashion Week.

gisele bundchen swings family 01
gisele bundchen swings family 02

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Those boys are adorable.!!

Gisele looks like a man!

beautiful blended family.

the boys aren’t ‘their’ little ones. theyre ‘his’ little ones. Shes already gotten herself in hot water by considering herself John’s mother so you might wanna remember that she isnt. John is not her kid, benjamin is. you might wanna note that.

i cant tell which one’s which lol

MarilynandtheDiamonds @ 10/07/2011 at 7:20 pm

Baby Leo!

So great to see a lovely family spending time together and genuinely enjoying themselves. I think Gisele and Tom are both great people and seem to have managed to create a caring environment for those two adorable boys amidst what might have been a difficult situation.That shows a lot of depth and character to me, and in the end is what matters most in life.

@Keilee: I think what Gisele actually said is she loves John as though he is her own son. I don’t see anything wrong with a stepparent that will be in a child’s life (and his brothers) also viewing their stepchild as their child too. After all, John and Ben are brothers and share the same father, and surely it can’t be a negative to have another person who loves you unconditionally in life. As a child of divorce, I know I would’ve welcomed another caring parental figure. So many people don’t even know the love of one parent, I can’t imagine wanting a stepparent to love a child less?

why do Jack look so unhappy.

gisele the godness @ 10/07/2011 at 7:56 pm

love gisele!!! she is the best!! she is a very good human. Just the fact by treating both boys equal is just amazing. John will never feel neglected by both of his family. And his stepmom seems to do everything she cans to support his relationship with his dad and his half brother. I wish people could realize this is the real hard deal to do she could be a ***** now that she has her own kid and just ask Tom to meet his kid away from them. After all the media has said. But she just prefers to be nice and never go after her stepson. Go gisele!! bridget is one lucky person to have u as the wife of Tom.

Gisele looks like a horse, and brady seems really dimwitted.

gisele the godness @ 10/07/2011 at 7:59 pm

people just stop picking on this lovely family.

gisele the godness @ 10/07/2011 at 7:59 pm

people just stop picking on this lovely family.

Gisele looks more manly than Tom. Both overrated in the looks department. Thank goodness the little boys are cuties.

closetlove @ 10/07/2011 at 8:09 pm

Hey haters; memo to you; If you don’t like her don’t click on her links. She won’t be 60 on all those power lists next year, but 20. Because of you. You’re only gonna make her more relevant and or powerful/rich. pretty funny actually.

Perfect family

beautiful family. I love Tom and Gisele

It’s really cool when you see a happy family

Gisele is a good mother, always playing with the boys

Gisele is a good mother, always playing with the boys

The boys looks so much alike. Beautiful family and Gissel is a great .she love both boys which is rare for a step mom.

Park day hows care??

Great family.

Great family.

Lovely boys. They look alike as well.

I see that alot of celebrties are hands on parents…contrary to the believe that celebrities don’t care about their kids and only have nannies.

Adorable sons and Jack is lucky to have another parent who loves him as much as his biological mom.

Every time I see Tom Brady, I feel like I see Dexter ! aha
Cute family, and cute little boys !

Mary Jane @ 10/08/2011 at 7:29 am

So gorgeous mama and son they’re so much lookalike!

Benjamin is just the cutest baby!
He seems to be a happy child, too!
he’s my favorite celeb baby!

The boys do look like each other..there adorable..Love Tom & Gisele one happy family.

Some of you need to look at close up pictures. Other than fair skin, the two kids look nothing alike – completely different eyes, different nose, different mouth, different face, different hair.

And just because Tom and Gisele see Jack for two three day weekends a month that does not make them good parents – more like good Aunt and Uncle.

Not at all-True

Jack miss for Bridget. He looks miserable with Gisele , Benem and Tomem

Yeh_wuteva @ 10/08/2011 at 6:12 pm

Gorgeous family, especially the daddy and the oldest son.
Unfortunately Benjamin ended up taking after Gisele in the looks department. I can’t really see the Brady in him except for the slants in the corner of his eyes (in which BTW, aren’t as prominent as Tom, Jack or the nieces’) and Gisele eyes are kinda slanted I believe so he may have got them from her. I honestly believe Benjamin’s father is spanish. Or maybe I’m wrong, maybe in a few more years he’ll start to look like Tom, but as of right now I really don’t see it at all. w/o someone saying so I wouldn’t even think he’s related to Jack.

BRYNN1880 @ 10/08/2011 at 9:32 pm

@Yeh_wuteva: are we looking at the same picture?is jack suposed to be the cutter boy?LOL.he is ugly,just like tom was at his age.and people wouldn’t even think he is related to benjamin because jack is a moynahan, not a brady like benjamin.ben is cute !and you hate him because he is not a ******* like jack.don’t blame ben blame old bitter.

Yeh_wuteva for you Ben look a lot like Tom

Ans his Dad is not Spanish. She never will cheat on Tom.
Maybe Tom on her in couple of years (but I doubt that) They found the love of her lives

you are like @ notatall Maddie stupid haters

@BRYNN1880: Can you please refrain from using my email name on this website and whatever other websites you frequent. It is kind of creepy. I live in Boston and read the Boston Herald sometimes I don’t know why you keep using my email name on websites and I have people asking me why I am posting things when I am not. Thank you it is much appreciated. Had I know commenting on the principal in Somerville would have led to someone stealing my email name I would have never posted a comment..