Christina Aguilera: Michael Jackson Tribute Concert!

Christina Aguilera: Michael Jackson Tribute Concert!

Christina Aguilera belts out some tunes during the Michael Forever tribute concert on Saturday (October 8) at The Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, U.K.

The 30-year-old singer was just one of a handful of celebs who paid tribute to the late Michael Jackson.

Christina‘s fellow The Voice coach, Cee Lo Green hit the stage, as well as Ne-Yo, and Leona Lewis, while Beyonce performed via video.

British TV and radio personality Fearne Cotton and Jamie Foxx hosted the event.

20+ pictures inside of Christina Aguilera at the Michael Forever tribute concert…

christina aguilera michael jackson concert 01
christina aguilera michael jackson concert 17
christina aguilera michael jackson concert 18
christina aguilera michael jackson concert 19
christina aguilera michael jackson concert 20

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

am sorry but she looks HUGE!

linker nippel @ 10/08/2011 at 5:19 pm

hot hot hot
xtina slays
i love her
she is a diva and a legend
she slays with her voice
love you

Marcelina @ 10/08/2011 at 5:28 pm

Her thighs are so huge! I’m pretty sure she could crush a man to death between those thighs. It would be one of the most pleasant deaths a man could die.

MY *****!! I KNOW SHE ROCKD IT..CANT WAIT FOR THE VIDEOS!!

so when will female performes wear skirts or pants aganin?

Nicole Lindsay @ 10/08/2011 at 5:30 pm

Christina Aguilera has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country.

lol

She is so fat…..!

She needs do some workout..

Christina Aguilera is voluptuous, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible.

She’s someone I really look up to. I think she’s really, really sexy and I just have so much respect for her.

Was she sober? How many tributes are pop pedos entitled to?

God, you have great legs.

christinalover @ 10/08/2011 at 5:38 pm

this woman is pure sex. every woman on this planet dreams to be sexy like christina aguilera

Sexy Mama, i NEED these videos in my life…. this will be EPIC

Ugh, this is disturbing to look at. I don’t care how good your voice is, that does not give you an excuse to wear a leotard and tights. Lady Gaga is petite and britney is thicker but much more toned so they can pull it off. You dont see Adele in something like this because she has already accepted her body type. I think Christina still thinks she has her “genie in a bottle body” and she simply does not.

she is sexyyy, and what’s the deal if she is fat, she can kill all the other ******* asses with her voice!!! ;)

People can talk trash all they want about her look and weight..It’s nothing new and it’s old to hear. In some pictures she looks fierce.From what I heard she slayed her two songs that people say she stole the show with her voice at the show tonight.!! All I want is to hear her vocals to the songs she sang.Hope u post video of Jared of her singing Smile and Dirty Diana!!Go Christina Aguilera you rock!!

She looks like Miss Pig from Muppets

Rebecca Honey @ 10/08/2011 at 5:45 pm

Christina Aguilera has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. She proves that curves really are sexy!

christinalover @ 10/08/2011 at 5:50 pm

@Yago:

perhaps your mother looks like miss piggy. but you are not talking about christina aguilera because she has a perfect body and sexy curves!

linker nippel @ 10/08/2011 at 5:51 pm

People can talk about christina’s makeup, outfit, weight, hair, etc BUT SHE IS MORE TALENTED THAN YOUR BASIC B*TCHES WILL EVER BE. SIT THE F*CK DOWN!

She should dress more modestly as a role model, but her body is fantastic! Anyone who disses is out of touch. Alessandra Ambrosio is anorexic, Christina is hot.

Remy LeBeau @ 10/08/2011 at 6:00 pm

@Marcelina:

I agree!! An enjoyable death! lol.

I tried to kill myself when I was 14. Christina Aguilera’s song ‘Beautiful’ gave me a goal in my life: to prove them that they were wrong, and that their words couldn’t bring me down.
Now I’m 22, happy and stronger than ever.
I don’t care if you think she’s fat and ugly. She’s Christina Aguilera, she inspired me and saved my life.
Thank you Christina. I’ll never forget what you did for me.

I love her! These are not the most flattering pics from this event, but that doesn’t matter. People can hate her for looking thicker than normal or for her hair, but they cannot take her unparallelled talent away. I love that she’s not pencil thin and still wears what she wants. These comments just show that the media has successful fed to the public that women should all be pencil thin. Everyone that was at this event said that she blew the roof off of the house with ‘Smile’ and ‘Dirty Diana.’ Cannot wait to see the video!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All