Alexander Skarsgard Covers 'Out' November 2011

Alexander Skarsgard Covers 'Out' November 2011

Alexander Skarsgard covers one of his eyes on the cover of Out magazine’s November 2011 issue.

Here’s what the 35-year-old True Blood hottie had to share with the mag:

On Sweden being the hot new country: “Exactly, we’re like the flavor of the month. Next month it will be Finland.”

On nudity: “I notice in interviews in the U.S. all people want to talk about is nudity. You have a half-hour interview, and you spend 25 minutes talking about the nude scenes, and of course, if it makes sense as a scene, I’ll do it.”

On what he misses about home: “Two things only: the change of the seasons, which are so extreme in Sweden, and my mom’s cooking. Those are the only things I really care about.”

For more from Alex, check out Out.com!

Bigger cover picture inside…

alexander skarsgard out cover 01

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

he is perfection!!!

he sounds like an idiot

getitright @ 10/10/2011 at 7:35 pm

The quote about what he misses about sweden is from Jonas Akerlund whdid the interview with him not AS.

can i get Swedish man like him to go? Thank youuuu!

hotsummernightsnsl@gmail.com @ 10/10/2011 at 7:37 pm

Jared needs to read a bit more carefully. The article was an interview with AS and another Swede, the director Jonas Ackerlund. The mom’s cooking quote is Ackerlund’s.

They didn’t post the best quotes from him! Love Alex!

@Tina: I’m fond of this one:
Alexander Skarsgård: I think it has to do with minimalism in terms of everything. There’s a lot going on under the surface. It’s something hidden. And that’s always interesting to me. You have to dig deeper. It’s like a duck — calm on the surface, but paddling like a motherf**** underneath.
But perhaps you were thinking of others? :)

Hello Nelly @ 10/10/2011 at 9:00 pm

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been a fan of Alex’s for a quite a while…but he really makes himself sound like an overage frat boy sometimes. His comments about sex in this article are a turn-off and inconsistent with the image he tries to maintain of a nice, humble guy. The duck thing was funny, though lol.

So Obvious @ 10/10/2011 at 9:03 pm

Illuminati Salute…

@Hello Nelly: So, nice humble guys can’t joke about sex? I understand where you might get the idea he sounds like a frat boy. However, having known a few frat boys, Alex sounds less like a frat boy than a Swedish male joking around with another Swedish male, which isn’t the same thing. JMO, your opinion obviously varies.

Hello Nelly @ 10/10/2011 at 10:13 pm

@ladybug: I graduated from college, so speak with experience re: frat boys lol. I realize sometimes he jokes in interviews and that doesn’t always come across well in print. It’s unlcear if this was meant as a joke, though. Word is he gets around, and that comment about “if you’re bored, just have sex” seems…un-gentlemanly?

I liked the interview and thought he was joking around with an old friend. And as a fan who has followed Alex for several years, I have the impression that he likes to drink (sometimes too much) and party hard. It doesn’t make me like him any less.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 10/11/2011 at 12:01 am

@ladybug:
How would he know about a duck “paddling like a motherf**** underneath?” Has he ever f@$%ed one in his life? Or maybe he saw one f@#$ing someone else’s mom? He sounds like a genius.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 10/11/2011 at 12:14 am

@Hello Nelly:
I agree. I don’t know why chicks want to f@#$ him so badly. He’s got a real dirty bird. Who knows where it’s been?
Plus he balding. He just needs a little more Rogaine and a better hair weave to make him look better. Baldness definitely runs in his family. Look at poor Gustaf.

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:

Actually you sound like a genius. What are you talking about with F’ing ducks? The quote about the duck had nothing to do with sex. Lol. We get it, you don’t like Alexander Skarsgard. Your constant posts do nothing to make his fans dislike him. Personally, I find it really funny that you have conversations with yourself under different handles.

Stop responding to the trolls @ 10/11/2011 at 12:31 am

I Love Alex and I’m happy I get to see him in his new movies.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 10/11/2011 at 12:31 am

@NOT a Genius:
Look loser. I have only made comments with one name only.
If you were a genius you would have figured that out.
Also, a duck is a bird, is it not? It was made into a pun to refer to his ***** which you can’t see because he’s wearing pants to cover it up. If you had one, you would know that most guys have boners whenever they see a hot girl or want to f@#$.

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:

OMG, are you mad?!? ROTFL.

This man can do no wrong. It seems that everytime we see him he justs get better and better looking and the interviews even get better.

He has truly brought back the Old Hollywood Charm (thank Goodness, it was sorely missed.

Hay alexander this photo befor not new.you can take more photo different .you can do

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All