Pippa Middleton & Kate Receive E! True Hollywood Story

Pippa Middleton & Kate Receive E! True Hollywood Story

Pippa Middleton grabs a cup of coffee as she heads to work on Friday (October 7) in London, England.

The 28-year-old and her sister Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, will be getting the E! True Hollywood Story treatment later this week!

The one-hour special will “tell the tale of the commoner sisters who were launched into the international spotlight after Kate fell in love with a royal.”

Make sure to catch E! True Hollywood Story: Kate & Pippa this Wednesday (October 12) at 10pm!

10+ pictures inside of Pippa Middleton heading to work…

pippa middleton kate receive e true hollywood story 01
pippa middleton kate receive e true hollywood story 02
pippa middleton kate receive e true hollywood story 03
pippa middleton kate receive e true hollywood story 04
pippa middleton kate receive e true hollywood story 05
pippa middleton kate receive e true hollywood story 06
pippa middleton kate receive e true hollywood story 07
pippa middleton kate receive e true hollywood story 08
pippa middleton kate receive e true hollywood story 09
pippa middleton kate receive e true hollywood story 10

Credit: EROTEME.CO.UK; Photos: BauerGriffinOnline
Posted to: Pippa Middleton

Getty

Zac Heffron @ 10/10/2011 at 2:49 am

She has such a great rear.

Its the UK version of Rachel Bilson once again – ICKS!!!

Some people craminal take other name and change name

And take my favs good looking and give me

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 10/10/2011 at 4:39 am

what kind of stupid name is Pippa? it’s ugly like her.

naught devil ;) @ 10/10/2011 at 4:56 am

Despite how SEVERAL had trashed Pippa for being a nobody who has family ties to the royal family. I still supported Pippa.

Now I’ve changed my mind. I noticed that in recent photos she has a annoyance for the paps. That’s all fine and dandy until you remember how she was all excited and loving the attention that she had always dreamed of from them after the wedding. Fast forward a few months later and Now that she has got that attention, instead of being glad that she is getting the attention that millions of girls want she just asks like a bitchy snob.

I liked her. Not anymore. I thought all you ladies out there were being overly judgmental and lets face it a lot of you were just mean. Apparently I was wrong and you chicks were right.

I’ve also noticed that she’s aging before our eyes. A lady that I was on a fun date with mentioned how her dad ages quickly because of alcohol. Far be it from me the lady was saying this while drinking alcohol on the bed. lol

naught devil ;) @ 10/10/2011 at 4:59 am

I meant to say, “she just acts like a bitchy snob.” I can’t see the keyboard since I have the light turned off in order to not disturb someone.

I mean, she has a pretty nice body but her face is just so damn ugly. Why do people constantly oogle her, anyone want to shed some light on that for me?

lexy hates bilson @ 10/10/2011 at 6:29 am

I’m sure she and Kate are NOT thrilled about this. Pippa is NO Rachel Bilson. Pippa isn’t claiming to be an actress or a fashionista or a designer. She was never trying to be famous- she just happens to be the incredibly beautiful younger sister of the Princess and the media seem to adore her. I’m sure she wishes they’d leave her alone!

Why do you try to make of her sombody who is realy important. I’ve never seen such senseless and obtrusive publicity like this. Just look at her, there is nothing to be interested in her vision. May be she is looking for someone nobel to marry him… Explain me this, JJ, please.

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 10/10/2011 at 7:05 am

JJ her age must be a typo. I think you meant 43 =/

28????
I thought she was 40

She looks really tired in these pics.

zurichgirl @ 10/10/2011 at 8:50 am

i will tell you the story; they born then Kate got married with the prince.
end of the story, no need to strech it hahaha

@ @ learn to type @ 10/10/2011 at 9:02 am

Don’t forget William’s mom Diana Spencer ! 90 % will be her!

This is amazing how just being the sister of someone can make you worldwide famous over the night.

Enough already , we don’t care , no matter how hard the gossip press tries to make us care

I won’t be watching it – I’ve seen more than enough of Pippa to last me a lifetime.

I would f*** her for hours.

i understand a E true hollywood story about Kate because she married a Prince, but why Pippa too…?

Ugly old looking woman beyond her years! I see more attractive women at the pub – and that says alot!