Beyonce Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' November 2011

Beyonce Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' November 2011

Beyonce is one hot mama-to-be on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar magazine’s November 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (October 25).

Here’s what the 30-year-old entertainer (in Reed Krakoff) had to share with the mag:

On pregnancy and motherhood: “It was important to me that I gave myself time to focus on becoming the woman I want to be, building my empire, my relationship, and my self-worth, before I became a mother. Now God has blessed us with the ultimate.”

On hubby Jay-Z: “We have been together since I was 20 years old. We took our time and developed an unbreakable friendship before we got married. I admire his ability to inspire others. To me, Jay represents the American dream. Jay’s music has helped define our generation. All that he has overcome and worked to achieve gives millions hope that they can become whatever they want to be. I respect him so much; he is a great man and a great artist.”

On being ready to run the world: “I am finally at the stage in my life where I am not so concerned with other people’s opinions about my life decisions. It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.”

For more from Bey, visit HarpersBazaar.com!

FYI: On the other cover of the mag (below), Beyonce is wearing a Ferragamo metallic fringe jacket over a Norma Kamali Deep V Racer Mio swimsuit.

beyonce harpers bazaar november 2011 01
beyonce harpers bazaar november 2011 02

Photos: Terry Richardson/Harpers Bazaar
Posted to: Beyonce Knowles, Magazine, Pregnant Celebrities

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Katy Kerry @ 10/11/2011 at 10:14 am

“It was important to me that I gave myself time to focus on becoming the woman I want to be, building my empire, my relationship, and my self-worth, before I became a mother,” she says. “Now God has blessed us with the ultimate.”
Translation: “I didn’t want my figure to change or to put my career on hold.”
Once she has given birth to her first child, she will regret not doing it earlier. It is an emotional and indescribable experience.

Hahahahahahahaha devil in cov bazar

look like
(ka simplyp+sebastian)
(tota+vladimir lvanov)
(slig+river viperi) (alexander+ben hill)
Hahahah~_~

LMAO!!! Sexy and FAKING pregnancy!

Again Beyonce? Why she and Rihanna are on the covers of most magazines? I’m tired of seeing the same faces every month. There so many movies coming in November, they could pick one of these actresses and instead they choose again Beyonce. Ugh. I won’t buy this issue.

i forget something
(ka simply+ sebastian sauvé)
(tota+vladimir lvanov)
Hahah

i want to have jigga’s babies too hahahahaha

@1 hi hello :) katy perry
i waited for the answer‏ ‏yastarday

@Sli go i like it :) im fan models

@ka simply
Haha coz he look like you ^_^

Alexander s @ 10/11/2011 at 10:34 am

you sling
he‏’‏s handsome, just like me, and you sliig you can do and now go do with beyonce .
Go Get a room not her in jj (;

@slig o lambert^_____^cute: Are you insane?? I can bet you are the same person who writes under different names here slig, ka or I don’t know what. And the things you write are full of bullshit. Get a life!

@bro
Lol not same . Look at alexander also write and crazy alin

@alexaner s
If you say this >_< will to be your name is not on the list ok will be fird ok alin

@bro
How same person? You mean i have one body and 2 two head ? Lol

My Empire? Please.

slig o lambert^_____^cute @ 10/11/2011 at 11:25 am

PRETTY WOMANNNN!!!!!

bobjustbob @ 10/11/2011 at 12:15 pm

I bet that both Beyonce and Jay-Z go to bed and night and kneel at the alter of their greatness and kiss a pic of themselve and say “we are magnificiant, we are truly inspiring and above all others”.

They both need to get over themselves. They play f’ing music. they are not saving the world or curing a disease. It’s music that is all!!! They should try and be more humble!! So full of themselves, they will be lucky if we even remember their names let alone their music in 20 years time.

Therein lies my problem with her. “I wanted to build my EMPIRE”!! Who says that? Certainly Steve Jobs would have never said that. Bob Dylan and Marvin Gaye inspired a generation. Jay Z inspired sexist lyrics. She is full of it. She is not savvy enough to realize, Tina Turner or Aretha Franklyn she is not. Just an average, lucky pretty girl who can dance and got lucky.

Black women are the most beautiful in the world!

Slig o lambert^_____^cute @ 10/11/2011 at 2:24 pm

poooooom

getting over yourself commented pretty? Sing? Dance? in what world do you live. She’s such a fake more important than she is, guess that’s why she has fake hair to hold up that big fake ego of hers She ain’t pregnant it’s all publicity know one wants to remember her now let along 10 years from know. She & Jayzee will have a fugly child. Beoytch needs to go away. She’s the fame ***** of fame whores sell her ass to any one/thing who will show her fugly ass. Go away beoytch and die and do world a favor. I hate her fugly ass;.

Yusra mohammed @ 10/15/2011 at 9:43 am

I love you beyonce you are the best black singer in the world you dont need any ***** to tell u are fake