Gerard Butler: Shirtless for 'Of Men and Mavericks'

Gerard Butler: Shirtless for 'Of Men and Mavericks'

Gerard Butler goes shirtless on the set of his new movie, Of Men and Mavericks, on Tuesday (October 11) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud also walked around barefoot and in a wetsuit.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Of Men and Mavericks tells the story of surfer Jay Moriarty and his quest to ride the Northern California break known as Mavericks.

Earlier in the month, Gerry’s cover of Los Angeles Confidential magazine was released. He was also recently spotted leaving a London nightclub with a mystery woman!

gerard butler shirtless wetsuit 01
gerard butler shirtless wetsuit 02
gerard butler shirtless wetsuit 03
gerard butler shirtless wetsuit 04
gerard butler shirtless wetsuit 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON OLD MAN! YOUR MOOBIES ARE DROOPING!

SWANNIE!

THE SCOTTISH STUD? HE HASN’T BEEN A STUD IN OVER A DECADE!

SWANNIE!

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 10/12/2011 at 4:54 pm

His hand looks beautiful in a wedding band. LOL He seems to have filled out a little bit. That’s great. The Celtic game photo was not all that attractive (to me). Nice photos, the man fills out his wetsuit that’s for sure! (blushes) ooOOlala
~K

Joie de Vivre @ 10/12/2011 at 5:08 pm

The Big Kahuna! Nice! Rockin’ the wetsuit there, Butler.

Thank god he put on some weight.

Why is he making these movies that nobody wants to see. I don’t get it. First he made the mistake of making all those dumb romantic comedies. Now he is the biopic guy. I guess this will appeal to people that know surfing history, but I don’t see the general public caring too much about this.

He just seems like he doesn’t know what kinds of films he wants to make.

I haven’t heard, but how did Machined Gun Preacher do.. or has it not opened wide yet. I don’t hear much talk about it anywhere.

It’s amazing how sexy a man can be even when he isn’t trying to be.

The Noise In The Walls @ 10/12/2011 at 5:48 pm

I seen Machine Gun Preacher..and I was skeptical initially…but it’s a fabulous movie. One of Gerry’s Best performances..too bad it isn’t main stream..I just don’t get that..It’s got a great story, good acting and one of the better movies I’ve seen all year..There wasn’t even a psoter at the theater when I went to see it?..

If it’s in your area..Go..Don’t listen to the critics..I know it has received both bad and good reviews..Mixed reviews and whatever..but it’s very good..I hope that word of mouth and the viewing public has a chance of seeing it..It’s worth it..

NYCoolKid @ 10/12/2011 at 6:02 pm

Yuck cover up you beast!

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 10/12/2011 at 6:12 pm

Think it just the reverse. I think Gerry is making films he wants to make, and see? My opinion is that he has earned his right to do that too. It was one of the reasons he developed his own production company! Freedom.
~K

Ungowa! Swoon…THUD
(oh, hello floor…)
;-D

Can'tGetEnough @ 10/12/2011 at 6:21 pm

A new thread finally. Good to see JJ is catching up! Gerry is looking good in these pics!! Healthy!!

Midautumn's Eve @ 10/12/2011 at 6:24 pm

He’s looking really good and happy! He does look like he’s filled out nicely and is getting his shoulders back. I think he loves to show off in that wet suit…….if you know what I mean!

speaktruth @ 10/12/2011 at 6:27 pm

He can have my babies anytime, anywhere

Midautumn's Eve @ 10/12/2011 at 6:41 pm

@Truth:

He’s born with it! I feel sorry for other men around him! They become invisible.

Hollywood Gossiper @ 10/12/2011 at 6:55 pm

@GerrysFascinatingWoman: As long as you understand Gerard only has “freedom” so long as his production company is in the black and his freedom is limited by who is willing to provide the rest of the financing and that still comes back to box office and profit.

Nothing in Hollywood is free except maybe the drugs and sex for certain individuals.

Interesting that Hugh Jackman shut down his production company http://screenrant.com/hugh-jackman-seed-productions-niall-74346/

Drive Bye @ 10/12/2011 at 6:58 pm

The Butler is looking fine! MA Eve is right, the shoulders are coming back! Woo hoo. I’m not a big fan of the lollypop look, but so many actors have the small body/big head thing.

Shyfan, I feel you. I’m waiting to get inspired by any of his projects. I feel like I better settle in for a looooooong wait, but I feel like I’ve waited a long time already.

Thanks for the EYE CANDY at the end of a horrendous day! He’s a braw lad to be sure! Would just love to ruffle that hair.

@Paisley: Loved your on set photos – his smile is lovely and that laugh is contagious. He has a wicked sense of humor – plus the adjusting the wetsuit photo isn’t bad either!

It was definitely worth the wait for these new pics . . . lookin’ good GB! How could he possibly need a heated wetsuit . . . he’s so hot he could boil the ocean – lol!

Can'tGetEnough @ 10/12/2011 at 7:44 pm

Here’s a few different pics:

I’d sure love to run my fingers through his hair—AND adjust anything in that wet suit!! =)

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 10/12/2011 at 8:05 pm

Why bring Jackman into this? Other than he loves his mature wife who is older than him? So far the (filming) trail is productive following Law Abiding Citizen. What I did notice is no Evil Twin for MGP during credits, but saw Alan and he are producers so I’m like use their last names… F.E.A.R. (for everything a reason)
~K