Rachel Bilson: 'Hart of Dixie' Gets A Full Season!

Rachel Bilson: 'Hart of Dixie' Gets A Full Season!

Rachel Bilson and boyfriend Hayden Christensen leave a Thai restaurant separately on Wednesday (October 12) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old actress’s CW show, Hart of Dixie, has been picked up for a full season, along with the network’s other freshmen series, Ringer and The Secret Circle.

“We believe in the creative strength of these dramas, and by giving them back nine orders we can give our audience the chance to enjoy complete seasons of all three of them,” CW president Mark Pedowitz said.

“With compelling storylines, engaging characters and tremendous buzz, we firmly believe that Hart of Dixie, Ringer, and The Secret Circle can become signature series for The CW, the kind of top-notch shows that are synonymous with our brand,” he added.

rachel bilson hayden christensen thai 01
rachel bilson hayden christensen thai 02
rachel bilson hayden christensen thai 03
rachel bilson hayden christensen thai 04
rachel bilson hayden christensen thai 05
rachel bilson hayden christensen thai 06

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

recommend @ 10/12/2011 at 7:30 pm

YESSSS. I love the show. Way better than snooty OC. Love anything southern. xoxox.

NohoCycleChic @ 10/12/2011 at 7:38 pm

Why is he wearing underwear out in public? (!!!)

YAY! I’m so HAPPY! I love this new show and Rachel and Hayden, so it’s a ‘win-win’ for me! NOW I can’t wait to see Hayden in Battlecreek and The Diplomat!

Anonymous @ 10/12/2011 at 7:44 pm

They are such a perfect couple. They should have gotten married years ago, they are so right for each other.

The show sucks the worst @$$ in HW IMHO. Bilson is extremely well connected, being the bff of Josh Schwartz’s wife and related to many people in the HW machine. If she wasn’t so well-connected, she would be a waitress at Starbucks and would never have met Hayden. That would have been too bad, because they are so much a part of each other and so exactly like one another, it’s impossible to imagine that they’re separate people.

@NohoCycleChic: Uhhh, like they aren’t underwear they are Nike shorts dude!

@recommend: I do love her new show, but nothing will compare to how amazing The OC was!! And congrats to Rachel!

@Anonymous: Well, at least ONE thing I agree with you on….Hayden and Rachel ARE so much like one another and fit together very well and ARE the perfect couple. I don’t know why they’re not married either but I’m positive it’s the “Hollywood thing”. By that I mean, HW is a very harsh place, especially when you put yourself and talent out there for everyone to say negative things about you which they do often with a lot of insensitivity and cruelty. They are severe and abrasive, is it any wonder they don’t talk to the paps, geez! It’s also very difficult with paparazzi following you around and causing additional relationship problems that shouldn’t even be there at all, but that’s, unfortunately, the way it is. I just HOPE they wind up together because they definitely seem very right for each other. I just know I LOVED them in JUMPER and hope and pray the studio makes Jumper II with them! Hayden, especially, was destined to be on the big screen, he’s just to gorgeous and sexy…and yes, talented!

NohoCycleChic @ 10/12/2011 at 8:12 pm

Meh, Hayden is attractive. I’ve known sexier, and as for them leaving separately it was probably so that Hayden could chase me all over Griffith Park on my bike! LOL

As for her new show; good for her. Yes, it’s her connections that got her into this horror movie of a career and romance and I don’t envy her one single bit.

Personally, I’m looking forward to long-deep kisses with with a true gentleman, and if I’m lucky, amnesia-inducing sex! I want him to fuvk the last six years of my life away from my conciseness!

The80sRule @ 10/12/2011 at 8:16 pm

Does she ever smile when she’s out with him & vice versa?

NohoCycleChic @ 10/12/2011 at 8:17 pm

(Our numbers match, he’s no sleaze.)

Why leave separately? Rachel herself said it isn’t like they are a “secret” or anything. Usually couples when they first start getting caught out together leave a place separately but not once they have been seen together over and over for years. If it isn’t a secret why not just walk out together like a normal happy couple It isn’t like they are some secret new A list Hollywood Golden Couple Seems like an attempt at attention..Also the paps just happened to be feet away outside a random Thai restaurant in LA right as it is announced Rachel’s show is given a full season. Hmm.What are the odds of that just happening? Not very good. I won’t be surprised if unhappy rumors of them start soon enough just in time to get more publicity for the show. They both leave separately with perfect pouty looks on their faces just asking to start rumors. Looks like the pictures were taken just a couple of hours ago at most. It was 4pm when this was posted in LA and the sun is low in the back round. So that means they were photographed and posted about within an hour maybe two at most. Talk about an impressive publicity turn around. The only one I have ever seen that is faster is Kate Bosworth. Seems like there are always three or four photo agencies that always snap Rachel’s candid photos. I know people always complain that Rachel Bilson calls the paps on herself but Hayden Christensen is being just as bad if his fans would be honest with themselves. They aren’t seen together for weeks and weeks and then suddenly as she promotes her new show they are and as the decision is made to give Hart of Dixie a full season they get spotted. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out how that one happened. The oh so private couple always seems to have amazing timing when there is something new to promote they suddenly are never apart . Well at least for a few days long enough to get the attention needed. With Rachel’s show now getting a full season. Hayden would have to be the one visiting her more often for any ” real” relationship to last in Hollywood. I like what she said on Regis and Kelly last week. They gave her almost no interview time as George Clooney was the first guest. She said when asked about southern gentlemen in the south while filming the first few episodes of Hart if she met any. She responded that the show would now be shot on a lot in LA but that ” Imaginary boyfriends are great because they do whatever you tell them to do.” Well she would know about that wouldn’t she. Not surprising Hart got a full season since Ringer and Secret Circle did too. Most likely all three shows will end up being one season wonders if they don’t have better ratings by the end of the season.

Glad to hear, it’s a good show.

NohoCycleChic @ 10/12/2011 at 8:24 pm

Okay, so he met up with her AFTER chasing me all over Griffith Park! Anyways, after all this time who could possibly care anymore.

NohoCycleChic @ 10/12/2011 at 8:25 pm

Eddie boy was right, he should have just told the truth. Now, it’s too late.

i love her but the show is boring

Yeah!!! This show is good and I’m glad it will be on for a full season!!! Go Rachel!!!! I can see why Rachel digs on Hayden. He looks like he is well in endowed!!! Hahahaha!!! Happy 4 Rachel and her show!! Jealous peeps that doubted her are really fit to be tied right now. I just love it!!

See!!! Look at the front of Hayden’s Nike shorts. It looks like he is well hung!! Hahaha!!

@Karina: Marriage is a very simple thing it doesn’t matter who you are. When two people want to do it they just do. They don’t drag it over for years and years and call engagements off and on and off again. Looks at Paul McCartney would of the biggest stars ever because he was a Beatle and he got married the other day. After losing his first wife and having an awful second one. Where his divorce was dragged out in the press. If marriage is important to a person they don’t waste time they just do it. Because you never know what will happen in life. Prince William and Kate Middleton went through a lot more pain and problems with the press yet they still got married and didn’t drag it out once they became engaged. Even the Kardashian’s manage to get married and they are horrid.I doubt Hayden and Rachel will ever marry each other at this point and I don’t think many are betting they would. She is moving forward with her career again while she can still and staying in LA for a long time into the future with her new show. What split them last time according to their people was the distance. Doesn’t look like the distance has changed at all. Jumper 2 also isn’t happening. Several “stars” chose not to return. I am going to guess one of them was Jamie Bell. He wasn’t interested in the movie so Fox wasn’t interested.

NohoCycleChic @ 10/12/2011 at 8:48 pm

@18

He’s not the only hung Viking in the universe! Trust me. ;P

Wrinkles. @ 10/12/2011 at 8:49 pm

@Hahahaha: That is called fabric I believe. Hahaha. It is a bit too high up to be THAT. Unless you have an Arnold S. issue from steroiding too much. Maybe that is why he never irons anything. Those wrinkles in his clothes do wonders. HAHAHA.

WhySoSerious.... @ 10/12/2011 at 8:55 pm

Do they ever look happy to be together. I mean her show was just saved for rest of the reason from the chopping block and she is with her “BoyFriend” and still seems miserable around him. They both always look like they are having their teeth pulled to be with each other. Last time she smiled around him was because she was on the phone talking to some one else!!!! and having her picture taken. Yeah that just screams happy couple. As the Joker would say. WHY SO SERIOUS. If it really is just the papz as some fans try to claim Why not ignore the papz walk arm and arm and be like screw this and just be happy. Of course the would require them enjoying time together. Harhar.

Cheshire contagion @ 10/12/2011 at 9:26 pm

@WhySoSerious….:

Yeah right, because I know I always walk around with a big silly grin on my face even when no one is around, walking out of a restaurant by myself or on a sidewalk or in a parking lot alone. Sometimes I whistle a happy tune too.
Look, everyone else is smiling too. Look at all the grinning people. So whatever you do, don’t stop grinning people. *wink*

Do you seriously think the paps only took these few photos? So we are not seeing them in sequence or the whole context. There’s always more than meets the eye.

Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel have been together 26 years and never wanted to be married.

Well it pays so much when the creator / producer / director of HOD is husband of the (lead) star’s best friend in the whole damn planet!
Utterly shame – it consistently tanks in the rating to the max!

lexy hates bilson @ 10/12/2011 at 10:14 pm

LMAO!! Why are they leaving separately?? Do they think they are in the same league as Gwenny Paltrow and Chris Martin??
Rachel should be at they synagoue thanking God for the day she met that idiot Josh Schwartz!!!

Manakin keeps on sinking deeper & deeper & deeper like a sleazy loser!

I love Hart of Dixie. CW shows don’t get big ratings to begin with. It’s a small network. They must have some confidence in the show to order a full season. They are giving it a chance to be discovered.

I love the latest preview for the show.

If you people think they are exactly alike, you’re operating in a fantasy world and don’t know anything about either of them. And, WTF is with them leaving separately? OMG, how ridiculous. She is so hung up on this idea that everyone is dying for info on them, in reality, I doubt the interest reaches beyond the 75 or so people who will post in this thread. And after what was put out earlier, she’s desperate to be 1/2 of a HW “power couple,” she fancies herself Angelina to some dude’s Brad Pitt. She’s going to have to find a new victim, Hayden hasn’t worked in about 3 years and doesn’t show any signs of any desire to work any time in the future. That does NOT make a power couple. Just saying Rachel, just saying.

@That: When has she claimed to fancy herself as Angelina? Lexy Hates Bilson? Since that’s all that chick talks about. You don’t why they were leaving separately. She could have been talking to somebody or went to bathroom why he went out to the car. No big deal, “just saying”.

lexy hates bilson @ 10/12/2011 at 10:52 pm

but they share a car…and they always act like they are NOT together when they ARE together. If Tom Cruise can hold Katie Holmes hand in public I think it’s OK that these 2 has beens act like a couple. Again, we’re not talking about 2 incredibly famous people who value their privacy like Gwenny and Chris!!
Why would Hayden leave her now?? She can finally afford to pay some of the bills thanks to Josh Schwartz and those ice cream ads. Maybe she can buy him a car so they can get to places separately too!!
Who knows…if Hayden plays his cards right maybe he can get a job on Rachel’s show too!!

Oh Lizzie, so naive. You obviously don’t know how the game is played in HW. For you and your BF in Anywhere, USA/The World, yes, that’s how it would happen. In HW? No. Everything is done for appearances sake, especially for attention wh*res like Rachel Bilson.

Well what a surpirsed – NON!
Its from the CW after all… d only network who keeps producing awful shows & hiring bad/non actors; just look at their ratings – “it constantly non-existent”!

Wow, he does need to learn how to dress. Talk about mismatched clothes. I wonder if he’s color blind…

Most of the young guys I see around, at the mall etc. are dressed in shorts like that. And they’re usually too big, so they sag down and they constantly have to hike them up. Now, as for the flannel shirt and black socks ala my Grandpa, IDK. Maybe that was part of Rachel’s “edgy” fashionista vibe? *eyeroll*

@26, she’s a good Jew girl that loves to make Christmas cookies and exchange gifts wrapped in Xmas paper. It boggles my mind that anyone takes this fake as hell chick seriously. Really? Wow.

Southern? What? @ 10/13/2011 at 1:07 am

To the twit that said that she loved anything Southern, Hart of Dixie doesn’t represent the South, just the stereotypes people have about us.

Damn so sure that Josh Schwarts been “throwing up lots of blood & tears” already just to even keep that show on the “FILLER’s list” of CW.

WhySoSerious.... @ 10/13/2011 at 2:16 am

@Cheshire contagion: There is a difference between not smiling all the time and never smiling around each other. They smile when they are AWAY from each other but nooo that isn’t strange at all is it?. The full sets of pictures are usually found at one of her fan sites not long after JJ posts any new photos of her and guess what… No one is smiling in those either. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHa.

Anonymous @ 10/13/2011 at 2:28 am

@WhySoSerious….: Who cares, you guys have been using the “they never smile around each other” “they never look happy together” bits for the past 4 years. I think it’s about time to realized they clearly make each other happy. Maybe you don’t see it. But that doesn’t mean it’s not true. They are both adults, if one of them wasn’t happy in the relationship, by now I think one would back out. I guess with you putting them down or making rude comments makes you feel better than have at it. You know that doesn’t change anything. Saying they don’t ever smile around each other, what’s that going to change? Make you feel better? I guess..

Anonymous @ 10/13/2011 at 2:33 am

@Jax: @searlus: @austine: @Pepto: @Coz: @jaeger: @devaney: @Wrinkles.: @Cheshire contagion: Do you even try to disguise yourself anymore? 9 different usernames? Really? I’m sure I’m forgetting a couple too..

Goldie and Kurt? HAHAHA @ 10/13/2011 at 2:35 am

@tina: Goldie and Kurt? Hahahahahahahaha. Goldie Hawn had been married before Kurt Russel and had had two children with him. Where the heck did you think Kate Hudson her daughter came from or her brother for that matter. Kurt had also had previous relationships of that nature before Goldie and Kurt got together. They both had tried marriage in Hollywood and decided to never marry again from day 1 of their relationship. Hayden and Rachel on the other hand have both spoke long before each other and during this whole on going saga with them that they “WANT” to actually be married one day to someone. So they are NOT like Goldie and Kurt at all. Nice stretch though. You should have tried Charlize Theron and Stewart Townson who said they would never marry until everyone could in the USA. But of course Charlize and Stewart broke up once she started changing her mind. Also there is Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie who said they would never marry after having both been married before. Although even now they are changing their minds because their kids would like them to. Susan Sarandon and her husband Tim Robbins also tried to non marriage route after she had been married before and after 20 years they still split. Hayden and Rachel probably don’t stand a chance in the long run.
If Hayden and Rachel were the political types that had said they would NEVER get married I could believe it, but they were very very publicly engaged and then it all fell apart. Now they are in an awkward after broken engagement phase. I would sooner put my money on Susan and Tim Robbins getting back together than Hayden and Rachel ever marrying each other. I wouldn’t be surprised if they got married one day but not to each other. If she is smart she will get a Josh Schwartz type like her best friend from highschool did. She told Chelsea Handler on Chelsea Lately she tried to set up her friend with Ben McKenzie from The OC originally, luckily for her friend asked her about the writer instead. As Rachel put it ” Like an idiot I went right for the actor of course” instead of thinking to set her friend up with the creator and writer. I wonder if that was a bit of a freudian slip on her part.

WinkWink.NudgeNudge. @ 10/13/2011 at 2:42 am

What also was said about the full season being added.
@Chelly: I wonder if hes just blind in general to A LOT of things. ~wink wink~ The things he wears sometimes. BAHAHA. She isn’t dressed to the nines herself is she? That sweater with snakes or worm looking things on it and the cut off shorts with sandals and finally she carries the Birkin bag again but with this outfit. For someone about to give advice about shoes on a site, she could really learn how to put herself together better. There is a difference between looking like you don’t try to hard and looking like YOU DON’T ATTEMPT TRYING AT ALL. I was beginning to wonder if that Birkin was a one time loner for her birthday. Because she wasn’t seen with it again until now. She had to bring out the BIG BAG for the big press op you know. Hahahaa.@Lizzie: If I remember correctly her father was trying to pitch Rachel last year as the next Angelina Jolie in a big video game movie franchise he was going to create from scratch for her. She was suppose to be the next Lara Croft aka Tombraider. Yeah that turned out well. He was silenced and never opened his mouth again. He made himself look like a fool while he was suppose to be promoting a video game the company he works for actually made. Instead she got a job through someone else she knew besides her father.

You know what is really a scary thought she has two younger sisters can you imagine what they will probably turn into in about 10 , 15 , 20 years from now. Staging photos,running to same games,pulling the same tricks. etc Bugging poor Josh Schwartz still via their big sister’s best friend he stupidly married. ( As Rachel said in a recent interview about Schwartz ” He just can’t get rid of me” ~giggles~ Yeah I am sure he is aware of that fact on a daily basis.) I really hope not. Maybe because they are only half sisters they will turn out better. But then again if Rachel keeps dragging them out like accesories whenever she needs press I doubt it.

Anonymous. @ 10/13/2011 at 2:59 am

@Anonymous: @Anonymous: What I don’t think you grasp is that many people find it all amusing. Entertaining,annoying, and just plain LMAOC some times. Sort of like the Kardashians, Kate Bosworth,Jersey Shore, Heidi and Spencer Prat. ( Yes they do manage to still get talked about). The Hills cast. The old Laguna Beach cast. Anyone that was ever on reality tv or teenage dramas. What people say doesn’t change a thing either way. I mean this is just JJ after all. but bad or good things still get said . That is the world we live in . From gossip blogs to twitter/facebook and the people in our own lives. Sh@t happens, Sh@t gets said. Honestly if someone like Rachel Bilson or Hayden Christensen doesn’t like it they can just quit the business it isn’t like anyone would notice five years later. There would be no public out cry of that I am sure.
You know why people think it is fake.. because that is some peoples opinions. That is pretty much it . Because.
Although I can not believe I am quoting this but I like what Ashton Kutcher said to that chick he cheated on his wife Demi Moore of six years with. That he is an actor so 90 percent of what he does in his life now is fake … and” it is nice to have these real moments” in his life. Real meaning hooking up anyone but Demi I guess. So he basically was implying even though he was in what seemed to be a successful Hollywood marriage with a stable career that 90 percent is faked in their day to day lives. The idea of that really isn’t that shocking is it? Actors by trade fake things all day, from the characters they play to the way they behave during interviews. They have to pretend to be someone they aren’t and love people they don’t in film after film. So if you lived in that world after a while faking anything would be the norm after a while. Just keeping up with the status quo and the Kardashians you might say. I dont know if that says more about the industry or someone like Rachel and Hayden or maybe people that chose to be in the industry.

ok seriously what is up with these comments. they’re really from the same person or group. pathetic.

Thats good news. Its a good show. I dont understand the Rachel Hayden relationship though. Just odd…

.rCouples don’t come out seperately if they suppose to be a couple. Why would they do that in la and not in new york? Rachel had no trouble in new york taking pictures with him. Rachel ran behind him in new york and he got tired are doing it. When people start taking pic not together there is trouble there.you just say that was not together. Jared make up things to make it look good for rachel. They could went to different places to eat. They have them there you . Soon it will be splitvile for them. Hayden has his. Own car and she has her. She made sure people saw her not with him

Johnny English @ 10/13/2011 at 9:52 am

Good for Rachel Bilson. She’s underrated by far too many. I happen to think that she is a lot more talented than people realize. She is very good as Zoe in Hart Of Dixie. Unlike her boyfriend who simply can’t act. No doubt he will whine his way through Battlecreek as he has whined his way through the prequels, Jumper, Takers, Vanishing, that Glass thing and that very whiney Life as a House thing. Good job that the beautiful Miss Bilson actually does love the mopey faced doofus.

@Johnny English: Hayden is more talented than rachel. Why say that anyway? She loves the attention that’s all. I sure she could have went out by herself.She ran behind Hayden again like she did months ago. If a man is not happy being with you why do it? She did it just to see if any pictures would be taken and she want to be part of it as always About the movie there have not been no word about him doing it are he wouldn’t be in la with her. She was hiding in the car with him something she never did before. She can’t get movie parts like other actress can. She is too lazy to do that. Someone said about jumper 2 it has been canned. Like this movie has.

chill out ppl its a cooment*** @ 10/13/2011 at 10:40 am

this look say’s it all really, could they look any less fed up with
each other?

I can only imagine how irritating having someone following you around with a camera is. And most of you all are frontin. If a friend pulled out a camera or video camera you go shy in two seconds flat no matter how many pics you have at home. Some people aren’t for that all the time, especially by some anonomyous person borderline stalking you.

And who cares if you guys are STILL thinking their relationship is fake. You aren’t them and they are all that matters TO THEM. Besides, why would they be trying to prove something to a bunch former of HIS fans that dont even like them?? I wouldn’t waste my time.

@ATLQueen: It is fake relationship. No one have to promoted a show that hard. No one did that for their show. Use your ex -boyfriend to help your show. No one said nothing about what he really doing there. Rachel will follow him around as long as she think he going to get something, Why didn’t she go out with her mom or sisters like she to celebrate? Are josh who gave her the show. That’s who she should have celebrate with. I still like hayden. But i don’t like what he has become lately. He has turned down projects to be with her. That’s not like him to do that.Just because her show is keeping her in la. That doesn’t mean that he show stop working on his career.You have to go where the work at .Distance don’t suppose to make any diiference at all. Rachel wants to keep hayden in la as long as she can to promoted her. Hayden was in New york and Rachel her tail up there and find him and talk him into coming to la to visit. That what happen. Cause he wouldn’t come home with her there.Hayden shouldn’t have follwowed her there later unless he had an audtion to do. No one says nothing about him doing his movie. Rachel planned this way. If he start trying to get work she get mad cause he has to leave. Rachel wants him to do that so he can with her in la. There is no work in la for him. Messing with her again as cost him greatly. He can’t get no work unless she get mad about. People has to get work. They can’t hang around you when they have to do. Rachel have to know at some point you have to work. Hayden has to realize it too. You can’t save a realationship by now working yourself. Rachel going to broke up from him soom or later. Hayden know better than to keep coming to la to visit her like that. It only going to hurt his career in the long run. She is going start dating other guys and he will be the fool for not doing his work like he suppose to. If you not happy don’t make it so for the public. Rachel is never going out are la with him nowhere.. She said it but she went to new york so she told lie about that.Leaving separately does not make it right to fool the public the way both are doing.To make sure you not want to be seem go to different places to eat. That way no one will call both liars about what they trying to hide. Hayden’s career is on the line. Both can’t use anyone about their relationship is going bad but them. So they have pretend that it is. Both don’t know how to do it. Hayden should not being her car and she should have been in her.That would have done the trick.Everyone is working but hayden. Wonder why?He is wasting his time coming to la pretending to do work and he don’t do it. I’m not going to anymore for now. Cause that’s what it seem he’s doing. Why rachel get all the praise for her. She gets jealous when people say something about him or his work. She really don’t care what happen to him. And hayden should see this. All people care about is them being together. What about his work? She don’t want him to have attention. Hayden should have stay in Canada with his family instead are coming to la to visit her.Hayden has start acting like rachel.I thought he did likehis picture taken all the time? Rachel is making hayden out of a fool and he’s not doing nothing about it.Hayden is the fool for letting her do that. Don’t go out with her if you don’t mean. Just because your career isn’t going well while mess it up being around her. People are not crazy you know.When something is staged they know it. And both are have staged this too long now.Don’t be seem with her if you don’t mean it. It goes for rachel too.Rachel have lied about moving foeward with hayden.And hayden has done the same. If you don’t want people to see you two hanging out don’t visited there so much.And rachel should do the same. Don’t go near him when he is there. She knew the paps was going to be there.

From October 13th in LA supposedly. Really the paps are following these two around while they drop something in the mail? I think this about proves for once and all someone stages these photos. How often do you see people with careers on their level which isn’t very high get photographed this randomly. Shopping in certain places sure, Dinner at certain places sure. Outside of clubs sure. Dropping mail off. I don’t think so. Not without help and planning. You don’t see Ben M or Adam B. from the OC constantly being followed. Their careers are doing about as well. You don’t see Sophia Bush from One Tree Hill or even the kids from the current 90210 that much. Hell even the Gossip Girl cast doesn’t get followed this much collectively. Glee, Vampire Diaries. ETC ETC. You get what I am saying. It doesn’t happen this randomly unless you want random attention. If Rachel was really this stalked by the paparazzi they would be outside her house or following her to the Warner Bros lot everyday. They don’t because she is picking when and where the pictures are taken. What I think sucks is that the lead girls like Mischa B. ended up a train wreck and Rachel B. ended up a presswh@re while the lead boys from the OC ended up fairly okay. At least they kept level heads.

Don’t they just look beyond happy inside the restaurant. The looks on Rachel’s face is priceless. If they really don’t want the attention they could first try not calling the paparazzi on themselves and second not sit right against the glass. Most actors if it really bothered them would ask that they please leave or ask the owner of the establishment. Generally if you ask you get. Ryan Gosling asked a photographer to shut off their camera the other day if they wanted to talk to him and guess what THEY DID IT, and he is much bigger star than these two together.

@ATLQueen: I don’t think Hayden is trying to prove anything to anyone I think he is just trying to get his picture taken because that is what agents and publicists tell you to do when your career is in a downward slump.Everyone starts listening to their people eventually. Rachel has been doing the same tactic for years and thanks to it and her relationship with Josh Schwartz has managed to drag her 15 mins of fame out a little longer and get another pay check from Hart of Dixie. She needed Hayden and Hayden needed her. Now that she has the show and it wasn’t canceled right away I wonder how much longer she will need him. My bet she leaves him and moves onto a bigger and better publicity soaked relationship that benefits her new show. Before the year is over or sometime during the beginning of next year. For sure if it gets a second season. She has worked way too hard pulling every string to not try and climb the latter again.A source will say she left him because she wasn’t ready to settle down and was too busy with her big career to live on a farm. Making him look like the loser in the split. Since it is his farm and he doesn’t work much anymore. That they just grew apart but remain ” good friends” as her career soared above his… some good publicity mumbo jumbo like that. Besides as the show carries on the fans of the show will want to see one of her on screen loves turn real life. Fans always do.They have about four different potential love interests for her on the show. That probably isn’t by accident. Making Rachel look like the biggest catch of a girl. She’ll move on and be the winner after all of this. Hollywood golden rule: Survival of the fittest. Dog eat dog. ;)

Anonymous @ 10/13/2011 at 8:17 pm

@New pics: Why would they stage photos of them just dropping something off in the mail? If there trying to get attention you’d think they’d do something elicit. Being in the car dropping something off at the post office? Oof, that is going to be the talk of the tabloids. Right?

Vanessafan @ 10/13/2011 at 8:18 pm

I’m excited! This show is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.

Anonymous @ 10/13/2011 at 8:23 pm

If they were** – stupid phone

@56
Mediawh*oring & joblessness (on their OWN merit) are really that “contagious” – repulsive!!!

Wow…CW execs are the dumbest decision makers in HW!!! Casting a brainless, conceited twit like Rachel Bilson to play a compassionate doctor has got to be one of the biggest jokes in HW!!! I mean really….WTF will believe her as a doctor??? Only the naive souls who watched The OC are probably the only ones watching this ridiculous farce. As a matter of fact, everything about Rache is/has been a lie…from her fraudulent fashion line to her “read from the cue cards b/c of poor memorization skills” acting to her bogus relationship/showmanship with Hayden. So why hire someone with no integrity to play a righteous doctor????

@ 61
That OC-Relic playing a doctor &/or much more playing a lead actress is STILL a big-butt-joke – just look at its ratings!

smiles are spontaneous. confused bout their relationship coz they never, ever, ever smile spontaneously at each other. never. just too weird.

Hayden Christensen Rachel bilson she’s Hayden said I plan farm house no cops their you wood have she’s Hayden Rachel have she’s I have to know the Address first have computer studies first redgdale easy escape you have to wait first I love you Hayden wife she’s Hayden