ABC Cancels 'Charlie's Angels'

ABC Cancels 'Charlie's Angels'

ABC has pulled the plug on its Charlie’s Angels reboot.

Production on the action-drama series has been shut down, but remaining episodes will continue to air Thursdays at 8 p.m. until the network makes a decision about what will fill its time slot.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of the cast filming Charlie’s Angels

In its September 22 debut, Charlie’s Angels – which co-starred Minka Kelly, Annie Ilonzeh, and Rachael Taylor – scored 8.7 million viewers and a 2.1 rating in the coveted adults 18-49 demo.

ARE YOU SAD Charlie’s Angels has been canceled?

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
toy soldier @ 10/14/2011 at 3:14 pm

thank god!!

jabbathebutt @ 10/14/2011 at 3:14 pm

as deserved, it sucked big time

Can’t say I didn’t see this coming…

oldlyeducated @ 10/14/2011 at 3:17 pm

With the superficial Minka it was impossible to make believable the plot!!

God awful show! THANK YOU ABC!!

Danny McGavin @ 10/14/2011 at 3:25 pm

Rachael Taylor is really gorgeous. Australian perfection doesn’t get much purer than her. I hope she does more American mainstream movies from now on and begins her ascension to the A-list.

This was a boob bouncing tour-de-force of nonsense; ABC is really stupid if they thought that this would appeal to the 18-49 demographic.

Cancelled let us know when @ 10/14/2011 at 3:27 pm

When is the question of when it is cancelled? 2 months from now?
Really now ?

Carmen Vergara @ 10/14/2011 at 3:27 pm

It was very poor judgement to cast three randomly chosen actresses whose names that they picked out of a hat in Charlie’s Angels.
They made poor choices with the actors cast as Bosley and Charlie as well. Actors like Eddie Izzard, Jeremy Piven and William Shatner would have been better.

I think Minka should be on a show like Supernatural.

siennagold @ 10/14/2011 at 4:04 pm

I’m not surprised at all.

Finally, the show’s so boring and plain.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 10/14/2011 at 4:11 pm

LMAOOO ..And people gave me thumbs down’s when I said it wouldn’t make it to a second season. ahahahahahaa

They had a solid first episode but then it got cheesy FAST! Minka will go on to better things.

The80sRule @ 10/14/2011 at 4:26 pm

Erica Durance should have been one of the angels

I’m really sad I actually say my dvr ecru Thursday just to make sure I caught it

So I’m the only one who liked it? I agree it could be done better, but I liked the general idea, and Rachael Taylor is perfection! She should be seen more on prime time TV.

Minka Kelly may be beautiful but she isn’t a good actress. All of her expressions are the same, she sounds as if she has ctton balls in her mouth, and she never gets into character. Beauty isn’t the recipe for a great show. The actors have to bring more to the table than their looks.

Should have cancelled Hart of Dixie too!

urbigFatAss @ 10/14/2011 at 5:12 pm

Exactly what you said “ME”

She Really like angels. Glad my mom not in here blog now she sick.

She Really like angels. Glad my mom not in here blog now she sick.

I wish they would let these new shows run at least a full season! Charlie’s Angels was just getting interesting sad they pulled the plug.

ABC stop pulling the plug on these AWESOME shows. EVERYONE likes these shows on TV

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All