Brenda Song: Engaged to Trace Cyrus!

Brenda Song: Engaged to Trace Cyrus!

Brenda Song and Trace Cyrus are set to tie the knot, her rep confirms to JustJared.com.

“I am very excited to say, last week I asked my girlfriend Brenda Song to marry me and she said YES! We are both very excited to be engaged!” the 22-year-old singer tweeted.

Brenda, 23, and Trace, who is Miley Cyrus‘ older brother, have been dating for a year and a half. In August, the two were rumored to be expecting their first child.

Pictured inside: Brenda flashing her engagement ring while leaving Kalologie Skin Care on Thursday (October 13) in Los Angeles.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

brenda song trace cyrus engaged 01
brenda song trace cyrus engaged 02
brenda song trace cyrus engaged 03
brenda song trace cyrus engaged 04
brenda song trace cyrus engaged 05
brenda song trace cyrus engaged 06

Getty

She’s probably thinking, “Oh sh!t, what have I got myself into?”

bobbyweiner @ 10/14/2011 at 4:32 pm

the parents must be proud

Hahahahaha! Good luck, fools.

He’s gross.

well…. Congrat and Good Luck!

@Delphic:

Oh, a mind reader are you? Didn’t know Jared had mind readers on his blog.

I’m tired of halo settings.

He must have a great personality, because he is fuglier than the rear end of a schnauzer. He was literally beat with the fugly stick. There isn’t enough plastic surgery in the world to fix that mess of a mug. Brenda must close her eyes, and/or put a bag over his head.

NOBODY ******* I N G CARES!!!!!!

gglover128 @ 10/14/2011 at 5:21 pm

OH God no what was she thinking does she know what he looks like yuck!

gglover128 @ 10/14/2011 at 5:24 pm

This not even the first time I’ve heard about this and I’m still shocked he a nobody all he is to me is Miley Cyrus brother smh

laverdadduele @ 10/14/2011 at 7:15 pm

Is that fugly freak the best she could do? Her parents must be delighted. Besides, why bother? They would probably end up breaking up or divorced. Celebrities are so shallow and stupid.

biker mike @ 10/14/2011 at 7:20 pm

Is she blind?? what a shame,, she is so pretty, and h is uglyer than russ brand and she is going to waste part of her life with a big looser, well until she gets laser eye surgery

seriously, who gets tattoos on their faces? Brenda can do so much better than Miley Cyrus’ brother.

Congrats to them! Both are still really young, but people have made it work. And they’ve been together for a while. She’s so pretty and her body is amazing. She looks so much better without makeup.

She is so beautiful. And he is pure ugliness.

wasamatau @ 10/15/2011 at 2:31 pm

It’s now official………Brenda Song is a Mega no-class disappointment.