Bar Refaeli: Arrow Campaign With Josh Duhamel!

Bar Refaeli: Arrow Campaign With Josh Duhamel!

Bar Refaeli rocks a men’s shirt and tie in this pic from Arrow‘s latest ad campaign.

The 26-year-old Israeli model tweeted the photo, along with another one of her with Josh Duhamel in an ad for the shirt brand.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bar Refaeli

“@joshduhamel and me in the new ARROW campaign…. that was a good day! Josh is so much fun!” Bar wrote on her Twitter page.

The Fall collection for Arrow, an American brand established back in 1851, will feature an assortment of men’s shirts, including classic, casual, and contemporary.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Bar Refaeli and Josh Duhamel in the latest Arrow ad campaign?

bar refaeli josh duhamel arrow campaign 01
bar refaeli josh duhamel arrow campaign 02

another anon brand? *yawns*

Love Bar Refaeli, very attractive and sexy. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible. There’s a lovely gentleness and sweetness to her. With her blonde good looks and voluptuous curves, this ultra-gorgeous and sensual woman is pure Israeli perfection. She is one well-endowed lady. I’d like to get my hands on her ‘ample assets’, if you’ll pardon the expression.

Bar Refaeli has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She’s someone I really look up to. I think she’s really, really sexy and I just have so much respect for her.

Lovely best model.

@Lex: Is this a person or a bot? Because I see you or it write this in every topic and on other gossip websites as well. I really hope you are not a person.

pretty picture for Bar

Julie ordon supermodel she extermely sexy than bar. Tota glad tota glad

Jared can we get more Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes up in here>? They have far more interesting careers and beauty.

Boss Eisley @ 10/15/2011 at 10:34 am

@charlie: I’m pretty sure Lex is not a bot and is actually commenting on Bar’s awesome curves.

She looks Amazing!

MarilynandtheDiamonds @ 10/15/2011 at 11:26 am

Bar who?

@Boss Eisley: no seriously in every female thread that is written!

Ugh. Enough with that girl. The only reason why she’s even “known” by some is because she screw’d a huge moviestar. Wow. Big Deal. She’s certainly not the best looking model I have ever seen ….. Leo could have done better. She’s such a butter face

she looks stunning..
Apple Giving away iPad 2′s in Honor of Steve Jobs Death (founder of Apple) .. http://goo.gl/FfRx4 i just went ahead & got 2..lmao

she looks stunning..

Surprised that no one has commented on Josh Duhamel. He is very attractive–would buy that shirt any time!

super sexy, attractive, best model=best ad campaign

puhhhlease @ 10/15/2011 at 1:01 pm

@monk: best model? I think that title goes to Linda,Cindy,Christy,Claudia,Kate and Naomi. Bar can only wish for an once of their careers. She hasn’t even had a Vogue cover and she is 26? LOL…..she has ONE face expression and does ONE kind of shoot. nekkid ones. In order for actors and musicians to be taken seriously they have to show they can do more than one type of movie/sound, same applies for models to be respected. Versatility is key. Bar is a lame panty model who dated a movie star. YAWN.

BLACKJACK JOKER HAHA @ 10/15/2011 at 2:11 pm

THE SET, THE GAME AND NOT THE MATCH!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
GO HOME TO YOUR WIFEY!!!!! HAHAHAHA

another Fame w****

whats new ? fame w***e

@wtf: absolutely !! more Doutzen Kroes here !! she is more beautiful and successful model.

everyone in her country HATES her .
without leo she is nothing .

Bar Gorgeous @ 10/16/2011 at 2:15 am

All the haters: envy jealousy is a disease… get a life

Oh, My My @ 10/16/2011 at 8:38 pm

Bar is a catalogue model, at best, living off of the favours of well-positioned pity-pals. Let’s take a look at Bar’s achievements and Tzipi’s good-decision making.
- Bar married her dad’s friend to get out of military service. However, Esti Ginzburg did complete her training.
- she got Leo mixed up in the diamonds party days after naomi basically gave the Hague the finger.
- After dodging, she appeared on the cover of Vogue Italia in army fatigues. Can someone spell s l a p?
- Bar is actually friends with Kendal Schuler. They were chatting on twitter a few days ago about meeting up in NY. Kendal, of course, is one of two models that Leo has been linked with in Australia. But, why did Bar and Kendal remove their posts? Is this a mechanism for Barf to reconcile with LD?
- Bar gave her red-carpet support to fellow anti-semite, Mel Gibson, when they showed The Beaver in Cannes.
- Bar complained publicly that celebrities require special treatment, because they have special needs.
- She called Egypt primitive – SMART
LEO: Hang tough and find someone with a brain, integrity, and character; otherwise, you can count on the usual lalaleech.

@Oh, My My: You, dear girl’ are totally and utterly obsessed with Miss Refaeli, what on earth are you doing reading her idiotic tweets, you seriouly need to forget her and get on with your life!! If Leo has any thoughts at all about getting back with this woman (which I doubt) he will do it, don’t worry yourself with his love life.

Oh - My, My @ 10/17/2011 at 12:48 pm

@haha:

No, not obsessed. But definitely trying to keep her and Tzipi honest. As someone who is a fan of film, I don’t appreciate Barf’s famewhore antics, and I’d like to see LD with someone who has a more demure and honest public profile – like Gisele. So, yes, I’ll be checking in once in a while to see what lies are apparent. It’s very offensive.