Eva Longoria: Co-Hosting Obama Fundraiser

Eva Longoria: Co-Hosting Obama Fundraiser

Eva Longoria holds tight to her beau Eduardo Cruz as they head into her restaurant, Beso, on Wednesday (October 12) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old actress wore a cute black and white dress with an accented red belt.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Eva Longoria

Eva will be co-hosting a fundraiser for President Obama, named the national Latino gala for Obama‘s candidacy, with Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith at their home, according to THR. The event will take place in late October.

Also pictured inside: Eva grabbing a cup of coffee in Los Angeles the next day.

15+ pictures inside of Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz heading into Beso…

eva longoria eduardo night out 01

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

eva longara so normal jared change photo
Post my girl riley steele

Lydia Roberts @ 10/15/2011 at 4:51 pm

I’m glad to see Eva Longoria happy again and is still in a relationship with Eduardo Cruz even though he is 10 years younger than her. He is lucky to have such a sexy, curvaceous and sensual woman be a cougar for him.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

Lydia Roberts @ 10/15/2011 at 4:51 pm

Suri is stimming @ 10/15/2011 at 6:10 pm

I want that dress!

You don't speak for us @ 10/15/2011 at 7:30 pm

Why …..it’s a Historically Failed Presidency so far and Unemployment among Latinos has skyrocketed…Traitor.

With her own kind! @ 10/15/2011 at 8:22 pm

I am glad that she finally is with her own kind! Never should of married
The basketball player a black dude ..should of been a Spanish or
Mexicana!

Latinos for Obama-I guess they’re in favor of his latest decision to send our troops to the Congo. Sad.

If she had any brains, the last thing she would want is another 4 years of Obama as President.

4 more of a Obama ‘” recovery” , 9% unemployment, highest youth unemployment, highest black and Latino unemployment, longest long term of the unemployed, bankruptcies are worst know then in 2008, and deficits of 1.4 trillion 3 years running , taxes are going to go up, and sorry the rich don’t have enough money to cover 1 month of our deficit besides all these trillions……………. if economy doesn’t get lot better Americans are going demand no more immigration, besides the millions of illegals coming into the country and the last they would want is Immigration reform or to give legal right to illegals in the country.

lafamepoma @ 10/16/2011 at 6:55 am

Hombre Eduardo, you’re not even famous in Spain, I know your sisters very well but you….I heard you sang but, never heard him on the radio.

lafamepoma @ 10/16/2011 at 8:49 am

@ed: You are just a conservative person.

Mario Mexicana @ 10/16/2011 at 8:34 pm

Spanish isn’t her own kind since he is European but at least she would never lower her standards to date a Puerto Rican! Youck!!!

Mario Mexicana @ 10/16/2011 at 8:34 pm

Arizona Is Right! @ 10/16/2011 at 8:52 pm

I hope I.C.E was there to round up all of these illegals. I hope all of America votes for either Rick Perry or Romney who will bring our troops home to station around our southern borders to keep these criminal drug cartels, kidnappers and border jumpers out of our country. They have there own country let them stay at home to improve it.

@You don’t speak for us: I agree with you Boycott Eva Longoria!!! She is as radical as he is!!!!