Miley Cyrus: Bikini Babe With Liam Hemsworth!

Miley Cyrus: Bikini Babe With Liam Hemsworth!

Miley Cyrus hangs onto boyfriend Liam Hemsworth while taking a walk along the beach on Thursday (October 13) in Malibu, Calif.

The 18-year-old entertainer rocked a bikini and shared several kisses with Liam, 21, who cooled off from the southern California heat wave with a black tank and board shorts.

Miley recently took to her Twitter page to congratulate older brother Trace on his engagement to fellow Disney starlet Brenda Song.

“@TraceCyrus can’t wait for Brenda to be a Cyrus :) couldn’t be more excited about my ‘sister in law to be’ yay :)” she wrote.

10+ pictures inside of a bikini-clad Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth in Malibu…

miley cyrus bikini liam hemsworth 01
miley cyrus bikini liam hemsworth 11
miley cyrus bikini liam hemsworth 12
miley cyrus bikini liam hemsworth 13
miley cyrus bikini liam hemsworth 14

Getty

Lorraine Carano @ 10/15/2011 at 9:04 am

No wonder she rejected the younger Justin Bieber, she would eat him alive.

I love her bikini! And she looks great :)

Liam’s so lucky. No wonder why he won’t let her go off by his side

Miley has gotten fat, lol.

She doesn’t even cast a shadow

perfect healthy figure! miley continue to move forward, proud of your work with children with earring disabilities children. nice looking couple!

Fatankles. Nuff said.

John Hopkirk @ 10/15/2011 at 10:46 am

JJ, buy a better server, your site is always slow to load and often doesn’t load at all. Instead of trying to cram adspace and external links in every pixel you should invest in better hardware.

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 10/15/2011 at 10:54 am

YAY!! finally a sole shot of Liam!!!

i don’t understand why people are so interest by the star’s life
leave them quiet

roddymartindale @ 10/15/2011 at 11:10 am

@Girl.: Envy is a terrible thing to see, lol.

Liam is way too much of a stud for that ugly thing next to him.

Miley is looking super hot. I sure wish I was Liam.

offtheproperty @ 10/15/2011 at 1:35 pm

IMO that is a beautiful woman’s body.

offtheproperty @ 10/15/2011 at 1:46 pm

I think there is a regular work-out program in her future.
And no one will have a thing to complain about, if so.
She is goddess material.

bobjustbob @ 10/15/2011 at 1:46 pm

I agree about the server problem on this site, it is always booting you out when positing, what is with all the…error messages and it seems to happen when JJ is posting a new story and we are writing at the same time. So annoying, fix your website JJ invest more $ because it is getting irritating to write on here now!!

Needs to be toned up but not bad.

BLACKJACK JOKER HAHA @ 10/15/2011 at 2:27 pm

HOW’S DADDY DOING????? HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,
THE MULLET!!!!! HAHAHA

She looks gorgeous! A healthy looking body!

So much for the purity ring. Does she still wear one? Probably not.

Such jealousy out there. Ridiculous. What is she, a size 4 or 6 instead of a zero? She looks pretty perfect to me. I was a size 2 and realized I looked sickly in my bikini and purposely became a size 6. And she has absolutely no cellulite. Love the photos. They are such a hot looking couple. She looks like she makes him a happy guy.

I love hot and sexy Miley! What a dream woman. Wish I was the lucky guy.

@Jem: Miley is the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world. It’s Liam who’s lucky.

Oh, love the one where they are sharing the chair. They both look so in love and beautiful together. It was so sweet that they just got back from Haiti. How many other young celebrity couples do that? Looks like they are so well match. And sharing life together.

@Jem:
I wouldn’t call her “ugly”, but if she came to me and wanted to be photographed/model, I’d have to tell her “Tone up”

Butter face was one comment I heard..What they meant was “baby fat”. This gal ain’t worked out enough, and not saying she has to go drastic/hard body, to lose her pre-adolecent “pooch”..

Give me a waitress that works hard and I’ll show you a gal that looks great in a ‘Kini!.

A little baby fat still, but she is growing up and looks nice

To Carrie, I am a size 2 and look sensational in my bikini. It has nothing to do with what size you wear, it depends entirely on your shape and how you carry your weight. Why would she have cellulite, she is a teenager.

How can I say? She’s gorgeous, beautiful and deserve everything. However, why should Liam . . . . !