Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Rachel Bilson & Jaime King: Awkward Family Photo!

Rachel Bilson & Jaime King: Awkward Family Photo!

Rachel Bilson, Jaime King, Scott Porter, and Wilson Bethel pose together in an “awkward family photo” for the Christmas episode of their CW series Hart of Dixie.

“Just took a #HartOfDixie #awkwardfamilyphoto for our Christmas episode. Who wants to see it?” Scott wrote on his Twitter account.

Hart of Dixie was recently picked up for a complete season, making it the third of the three new shows on the CW to be picked up, including The Ringer and The Secret Circle.

Also pictured inside: Rachel wearing a cream chiffon Madewell dress and going shopping to get ready for a different holiday… Halloween!

rachel bilson jaime king awkward family photo 01
rachel bilson jaime king awkward family photo 02
rachel bilson jaime king awkward family photo 03
rachel bilson jaime king awkward family photo 04
rachel bilson jaime king awkward family photo 05
rachel bilson jaime king awkward family photo 06

Photos: Fame Pictures, Twitter
Posted to: Hart of Dixie, Jaime King, Rachel Bilson, Scott Porter, Wilson Bethel

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

weird grey thing & ugly fug boots. i dont get the fashion sense thing she does. is not fashion & is not sense. just ugly looking. why dress ugly when you have money to buy nice?

That is the ugliest and most unflattering ensemble I’ve ever seen anyone wear. WTF? You’re not “edgy” Rachel, just stop trying so damned hard, you look ridiculous most of the time. If you were truly a fashion “icon” like they keep trying to force feed us, you’d know that for someone of your height and stature wearing a skirt that length with those stupid looking booties makes you look like one of those little people from the Wizard of Oz or something.

Anonymous @ 10/16/2011 at 5:03 am

Are you allowed to just take peoples twit pics Jared??? I love Bilson, but I can tell you like to pimp out people to get them overexposed. Kind of a d-ck move.The more people that get pissed off and rant over a certain post, the more you post of that person. Poor Rachel, innocent girl who got had to get overexposed by your dumb site. You’ve had an obsession posting about Hilary Duff, Jaime King, Leann Rimes, Kate Bosworth, Hayden Christensen and now you can’t seem to miss a picture of Alexander Scarsgard. Anyways, I think her candid outfit looks cute.

Maybe that’s actually her Halloween costume? She’s going as a frumpy, frigid, old maid librarian or something? Oh wait, as a librarian, she should probably be able to read, right? Well, maybe just the frumpy, old maid and frigid part then, IDK.

@Anonymous @ 10/16/2011 at 5:13 am

@Anonymous: Who do you think asked for the overexposure to begin with? Rachel’s people they think it’s actually a good thing. It isn’t but hey that is what most dumb pr people think and she seems more than happy to go along with it. Which is where all these nice candid pictures come from.

I love your site please check out my blog/site

edensjungle.com

please jared check ou my blog/site

i’m ur biggest fan

edensjungle.com

love hart of dixieeee, wilson and rachellll, scoot and jaimeee, loveeeeeee =))

wooot wade and zoe! I want them together on Hart of Dixie.

call me crazy but..... @ 10/16/2011 at 8:32 am

She really left her house looking like that! Didn’t look in a mirror and think; hey wait one goddamn minute, this is a bad look. She plans what she wears, doesn’t she? What’s the thinking, here? And with the good news that her show has been picked up for a complete season you think she could look happy? She looks like her best friend cheated on her. Glum.

This show is refreshing. Because it’s simple. Back to basics. I hope it has a good run on-air. As for Jared’s site. . .IT’s refreshing! I like seeing other peoples faces, instead of going to other sites, that only seem like a Gaga shrine! Keep up the variety Jared! And you’re context is classy. . .I don’t feel gross after I’ve visited your site.

Anonymously @ 10/16/2011 at 1:30 pm

Damn she looks miserable yet again. This is the worst outfit she has ever worn. She dressed like someone that was too upset to care what she wore that day. Wow.
Wilson Bethel actually was on the OC before Hart of Dixie. He was in at least one episode for sure and also best known for being on The Young and the Restless. That is why he got the job he was on the OC so always helps get you cast in a Schwartz production and that means he had worked with Rachel before and he was a soap star so there is that fanbase.
Personally I don’t think Hart of Dixie is going to stay that simple or back to basics for very long. In the next episode it looks like they are starting to take it in a gossip girl direction with Wade and Zoe. It would probably be a mistake to go that direction but hey look at Gossip Girl the writers on there actually think they are doing a good job because everyone is sleeping with everyone else on that show. It wouldnt be the actors faults but everyone behind the show. Studio heads will want to boost Dixie’s ratings and the first thing they try is steaming and sl@tting up their characters. CW really lost its way ever since it became the CW. Gilmore Girls and Everwood was from the WB era and that era is gone. They sell shock tv now. SMH.

Wade and Zoe <3333

She looks a one of those mormon sister wives from that reality show. Just because she is on a show set in the south doesn’t mean she has to dress frumpy. She does realize people are not that poorly dressed in the south? Seems like she just didn’t care what she looked like or really really wants to get on Fashion Police. So Joan Rivers can rip into her. Grey baggy sweater ,white wrinkled skirt, brown purse, black shoes, and messy hair. This might have been a rock -able look if she had worn a belt at her waist to cinch in the baggy mom sweater and had either a longer or shorter skirt with some heals. She is already short and this outfit bring out her worst features. Shouldn’t she know better by now? Or would someone intentionally sabotage themselves to get on a worst dressed list somewhere. This outfit is such a Nononono. Add her frowning face and the whole look is depressing fashion.

Vanessafan @ 10/16/2011 at 7:13 pm

I’m excited for the new episode! I’m another person who wants Wade and Zoe to get together.
I’ve seen Rachel Bilson in person before and she is seriously five times more gorgeous IRL.

No Hayden Christensen this time huh? Looks like someone is trying to start the break up rumors all over again just so they can be denied and milk a little more press out of the pairing. She is doing a pretty good job of acting though. The fashionista wears awful clothes and people take notice and then she looks sad even though she has a new tv show so people turn to her personal life. Clever plan , Rachel’s pr people. I highly doubt she would have gone out dressed like this unless someone was trying to start those kinds of rumors. Probably went something like this publicist ” Wear something really awful Rachel, something that makes you look like a 40 years old soccer mom” Rachel” EWWW Why?” Publicist ” Because I said so and make sure you look really sad and unhappy to be spotted and be sure to hang your hang down and look like a sad little puppy. Rachel” OHHH the puppy face I’m good at that one” ~giggles~
I have nothing against Rachel other than the press games she plays. She has been going it for so long that you can predict everything. I liked her on the Oc. Hart of Dixie really isn’t my taste and I would rather watch House if I was going to watch a medical show. I did watch the first couple of episodes of Hart though and noticed after the premiere the writers immediately backed off from serious medical situations and went for busted arms and things like that. So it really isn’t a medical show that is just an excuse for Zoe to be in the south, I found that part of the writing to be disappointing and I went back to House. The next episode coming up with Zoe and Wade looks more about them playing doctor with each other than Zoe being one. Which is probably a little ” sexist” of the writers. If Zoe was a male character they probably wouldn’t have written the show this way. That or the writers have no faith in Rachel or any of the actors on Hart.
I think if Wade and Zoe get together it will turn into a cliche” bad boy tries to go good for a girl and then feels like the girl is trying to change him so he resorts to his old ways one night and ruins everything” kind of story line. Probably after that she will get with Porter’s character, running into his waiting arms after Lemon and Lavon are busted together. If that does happen shows the writers are not really trying to give the actors anything original to work with.

What a big laugh – when they always put the MIDGET on the middle – LMAO!

How awful for her to leave the house without wearing figure-hugging clothes and high heels! Who does she think she is, choosing her own clothes and dressing comfortably? She should be ashamed of herself.

This is a beautiful casual day outfit, very cute. I don’t think women always need to put on a short dress and high heels to be considered fashionable. It’s very indie fashion, I love it!

Actually when acting between mediawh*ring / pap-tipping; that’s the only time that she looks credible & expressive.

She looks like a jobless Amish… well that was too close isnt it?!

call me crazy but..... @ 10/17/2011 at 4:59 am

There’s casual and there’s frumpy. You can be casual w/o being frumpy you know. Even on a budget it’s not hard to do. My mom calls this ‘unhappiness’ dressing. Like you dress how you feel at the time. Happy inside/ happy clothes, sad inside/sad clothes.

@call me crazy but…..: Well maybe she is sad? Ever think of that? Is she not allowed to have that kind of emotion? It’s so annoying how when ever you see a celebrity looking down or upset people just ASSUME it’s about their relationship. Oooh no she’s wearing sad depressing clothes something must be wrong with her and Hayden!! Really? Could easily be from being tired, not feeling well, or just having a gloomy day. God knows I’ve have many of those..

call me crazy but..... @ 10/17/2011 at 3:56 pm

@Gemma:
Who said she’s having boy trouble? Maybe her pooch died or something! All I said was that we girls tend to dress the way we feel. When we’re happy we choose from our happiness closet, but when we’re blue we grab at the sad rags w/o thinkiing bout it. Sheesh, if you’d read my comment properly you wouldn’t be the one ASSUME-ing I said something I didn’t.

@call me crazy but…..: Look up at the 10 paragraphs @Jesse wrote

Look up at the comment @Jesse wrote…
“No Hayden Christensen this time huh? Looks like someone is trying to start the break up rumors all over again”
“I highly doubt she would have gone out dressed like this unless someone was trying to start those kinds of rumors.”

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All