Britney Spears: ‘Criminal’ Video Premiere!

Britney Spears: ‘Criminal’ Video Premiere!

Check out the premiere of Britney Spears’s “Criminal” video, which features the 29-year-old pop princess holding up a store with real life boyfriend Jason Trawick.

“Ladies & gents, I’m excited to present to you the video for one of my favorite songs off of Femme Fatale,” Brit tweeted. “Enjoy!”

Criminal” was shot in London and was directed by Chris Marrs Piliero, who also helmed Brit‘s “I Wanna Go” video.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Britney Spears’s “Criminal” video?

Britney Spears – Criminal

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
notkidding @ 10/18/2011 at 3:42 pm

Dirty, skinny guy. Interesting to find out how he lost all that weight. Suspiciously looks drug inspired. She apparently doesn’t care how she’s portrayed on stage, in videos, etc. Enough is enough.

lafamepoma @ 10/18/2011 at 3:51 pm

The second time a boyfriend of her is in a video of her

WAlterBisho[ @ 10/18/2011 at 8:27 pm

I think it’s the Best song of her, and I liked the video – it’s going to be one of the MOST epic MVs of all time. There is no need of putting someone named Judas and outrageous costumes in Your video to make it epic.

She looks amazing in that dress in the beginning! So great to see her like this!

For those of you who didn’t like it.. Ummm were we watching the same video? Because I’m pretty sure perfection is embodied in Britney. Flawless as usual gurl. Love you

Wow, photoshopped to the extreme. Is that the ONLY thing these girls can do? Its not about talent, its about photoshopped figures and sexual acts. She cant even SING without a million machines fixing her voice. PATHETIC.

B R I T N E Y T H E Q U E E N O F P O P!<3

ohhh my good ….i have to admit its really good!!!!!………its been a while since i´ve heard a good song of hers:-)
its britney ***** BACK

giuseppe sallo @ 10/19/2011 at 11:26 am

Except for the fact she CANNOT sing. I’ve always wondered if she auditioned for X-Factor, would she have made it? No. She is a terrible singer.

Damn funny in the credits at the end “No Vanilla candle were harmed in the making of this video”… sooo Britney !

She looks gorgeous. This video was a little campy but it was entertaining and I like it.

If you actually LOOKED at the album credit you would have known that Britney did the main vocals and background vocals for this song, so no she did not use a voice thing..it’s her actual voice!

sarahjane99 @ 10/23/2011 at 12:22 pm

I thought the criminal video was amazing! The sex scenes remind me of me being with my favorite male actor. Hes the HOTTEST & the SEXEST man EVER!!! I have picture of it on my phone! Amazing work britney. Ur not a little girl anymore thats for sure!

laverdadduele @ 10/31/2011 at 2:45 pm

She looks so old and ugly.

WOW . OMG . !!!! Click ; http://tnij.org/jfn4r

carissa dean @ 11/08/2011 at 12:00 pm

i love this songs it really good brittany is so pretty i dont care what people say about u ur r doing ur thing i wish i can meet u person maybe one day i love talked to soon

carissa dean @ 11/08/2011 at 12:00 pm

BRITT IS REALLY REALLY BACK NOW….Wow she’s looking mighty awesome these days. Looking like the old Britt Britt again. I can not believe how thin she is now, her face is not puffy ect. she is looking so great. Also, let me just say that I was wrong about her real life boyfriend Justin Trawick, he was HOTT in the video. I had never found him attractive before seeing this video, I just thought , like others, why is she dating that much older man. However, he looked like a hot older man with a bad boy edge in this video.. Like someone else said I bet it’s def. hot between their sheets. Now that Britt Britt is looking super fab, wonder if Justin Timberlake is now wishing he was back with her instead of boring Biel.

ummmm, so, the video seems to me a fantasy sex tape with her “new” fiance. Really Britney?

Wow, an Englishman as Evil, an American as the saviour. Why do I feel like I’m in a 1980′s action movie flashback. Though obviously without the class of Die Hard et al. And with a crap soundtrack.

THE VARIOUS FORESTRY DONE THE SAVAGE GIRL DONE VARIOUS ONCE GONE TO VARIOUS DENNE GIRL

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All