Katie Holmes Covers 'Marie Claire' November 2011

Katie Holmes Covers 'Marie Claire' November 2011

Katie Holmes is red hot on the cover of Marie Claire‘s November 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (October 25).

Here’s what the 32-year-old actress had to share:

On always bringing a snack and a coloring book: “My daughter was with me the other day at a work event and it was a long day. I took out some paper and markers that I had in my bag, and someone said to me, ‘Oh, that is so cute,’ and I looked at her and thought, No, this is not cute. This is what all mothers have to do.”

On how she slips so effortlessly between work and family life: “Because you have to. As an actress who is also a mother, you don’t have the luxury of drama.”

For more from Katie, visit MarieClaire.com!

katie holmes marie claire november 2011 01
katie holmes marie claire november 2011 02

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Love Katie Holmes, very attractive and sexy.

HELL NIGHT @ 10/18/2011 at 2:13 pm

COME AND GET ME U SWINE!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
HELL IS WAITING!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA FOR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHA

“On how she slips so effortlessly between work and family life” How bout her husband is a gazillionare, so she has a staff of 50 to help?

I forgot that she is in that HORRIFIC Adam Sandler comedy Jack & Jill that is coming out in November. So her being on a magazine cover makes sense. That said, I really do judge people who would buy a magazine since she is on the cover. They don’t even have to interview her anymore. EVERY INTERVIEW is the same! And CK? THANK YOU for the comment about the husband being a gazillionaire. That’s also how she gets the (few) crappy roles that she does. Does she not know she’s a freaking joke?

No, it is not what mothers do. Thye put their 6 yr.s in school while they go to work.
If she had such a big business meeting, why not leave that feral looking kid at homne with the nanny.
Why take this kid to a business meeting?

I just think it sad how Katietom put that kid out there.
It is not like other celebs who take their kids to kid things or errands or to school and the papps sometimes, wrong to do so, but they take pics .

man i used to like katie holmes.. but she’s become so fake

When you are mega rich…you forget how easy you have it. She would fold out here in the “real” world.

I remember the behind the scenes photos of this shoot and girl looked horrible! skinny, bony and unhealthy for sure…

it looks like they purposely chose the photo w the worst lighting to hide that?! idk, but come the eff on!

She already travels with her daughter why not travel with Tom she sounds like a single parent.

notkidding @ 10/18/2011 at 3:32 pm

Charlie’s Angels was cancelled….thought she was being considered for one of them. Guess that was a bust. Cancelling it seemed better than hiring her.. Here, here!

@ck: LOL! These women today, particularly celebs, don’t know what is it to be a “real” mother, like mine was. They haven’t got a clue how hard it is and how much dedication it requires to be done right.

I find her soo boring. There is nothing attractive about her – neither in her look nor her personality. Let’s face it, as an actress she doesn’t have any memorable role and good movies. Whenever she’s doing interview it all about her daughter, “aw she helps me”,”I take her there blah blah . That speaks volume. She is not a professional, she is not able to talk about acting or her work, but her family life. Yawn. Thanks God she married Tom or where would she be now?!

Being TommyBoi’s beard has sure helped her career. What a phony baloney.

Let’s not even mention that horrid little troll child, conceived with the late L Ron Humbuggery’s frozen spermies.

UGHHHH

Get rid of then. please Jared.

eyes are rollin @ 10/18/2011 at 5:17 pm

this girl always makes me vomit when i see photos of her… its as if she’s always trying to shove herself and her “talents” down our throats.

Marie Claire hits a low @ 10/18/2011 at 5:20 pm

I can’t say a NEW low because Katie has been on their cover before, and whyyyyyy??? I wrote to the editor of MC to suggest more interesting people for their cover (there are so many good female actresses to chose from, who are in popular TV shows and movies!!), but I think Tommy is paying them for the Katie covers so I doubt it will stop.

Katie's blankie @ 10/18/2011 at 5:27 pm

Why was this poor, ill-adjusted little girl with Katie all day for a work event? My mom was a single, working professional and would have never dragged me to work with her-I would have been bored and she would have been distracted. It’s October and that kid is 5 years old-what’s wrong with letting her spend the day at school, with other kids her age, being normal? I think this is more about Katie’s neediness and loneliness. She drags that kid around with her like a blankie.

She is so out of touch with reality. Yes, Katie, real moms keep crayons and paper and other things to keep their kids interested when out and about with them in their bags, BUT generally we working moms aren’t allowed to bring our kids to work. AND most of us would not subject a child to a “long day” when they could have been left home and to more interesting fun than to watch mom parade herself around at a “work” event.

She looks absolutely gorgeous!!!!

she looks absolutely airbrushed.

shes always got this cute little story you know she put together w/ the PR people right before the interview….lame….oh ..my.. god…when.. will …it…ennnnd. Please enough of this talent-less jerk.

http://katiehonline.com/ on her fan page there is a video… she acts just like Britney spears…whats that all about? so gross.

Always talking about Suri with no much sense. It’s like mothers do? really Katie?
In every interview she does, she looks more dumb everyday.

She’s much more popular than you want to admit and she’d be doing bigger and more commercial work if her roles were being bought by her husband, #4.

You have no idea how any of these two are like and how she is being raised of the details of this work event, #s 5, 16 and 17.

Whenever I read an article about her, see her in a TV interview or even just see her picture online or in a magazine I get majorly irritated. Who the hell is she if not for her cuckoo husband? She’s just a nobody. She doesn’t even have talent as an actress enough to overshadow her husband like what happened to Nicole Kidman.

And please Katie, that someone said the image of your daughter coloring is cute not the act of you giving crayons, etc. You are so dumb and shallow. I have no words.

Suri Jackson @ 10/18/2011 at 8:15 pm

What happened to Suri going to that Scientology sponsored school? Did she throw a fit and get kicked out?
Tom and Katie make me sick for what they have done to that child!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All