Bar Refaeli & Cameron Diaz: One Night Only at Studio 54!

Bar Refaeli & Cameron Diaz: One Night Only at Studio 54!

Bar Refaeli and Cameron Diaz sandwich in Naomi Campbell as they attend Sirius XM’s reopening of Studio 54 for “One Night Only” on Tuesday (October 18) in New York City.

The 26-year-old Israeli model will team up with E! for a new reality series called Scouted, where aspiring models try to become the next star in the modeling business.

Scouted begins November 28, and a source told the New York Post, “Bar will appear in one episode, advising and helping aspiring models.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bar Refaeli

Bigger pic inside…

bar refaeli cameron diaz studio 54

Credit: Kevin Mazur; Photos: WireImage
Posted to: Bar Refaeli, Cameron Diaz, Naomi Campbell

• Portia de Rossi surprised wife Ellen DeGeneres on their sixth wedding anniversary- US Weekly
  • Audrina Patridge gives some relationship advice after her split from Corey Bohan- TMZ
  • Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods play golf on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon- Gossip Cop
  • Miranda Cosgrove helps raise over $1 million at a summer party- Just Jared Jr
  • Rectify has been renewed for a third season- Entertainment Weekly
  • JWoww explains why she isn't going to have sex for a while- Huffington Post
  • Who did Gwyneth Paltrow hang out with over the weekend?- Lainey Gossip
  • The Olympus Has Fallen sequel has a director on board - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

James Goldman @ 10/19/2011 at 9:27 am

Love Bar Refaeli, very attractive and sexy. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible. There’s a lovely gentleness and sweetness to her. With her blonde good looks and voluptuous curves, this ultra-gorgeous and sensual woman is pure Israeli perfection. She is one well-endowed lady. I’d like to get my hands on her ‘ample assets’, if you’ll pardon the expression.

Rebecca Honey @ 10/19/2011 at 9:27 am

Bar Refaeli has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She’s someone I really look up to. I think she’s really, really sexy and I just have so much respect for her.

Good for you Bar!

love her :))

Did A-Rod just dump Cammie (yellow let it mellow) cause JLo is single again.
Pls show some pics of Raging Naomi’s bald head.

LondonCalling @ 10/19/2011 at 10:53 am

oh my god another show about models.please no.

Di Caprio should appear in one episode.actually he could help more than bar .

AROD never dates RICAN women especially old RICAN women like J-LOW. Island Ape AROD only goes for white.

Bar always looks so fake lately

Bar is beautiful Leo is a fool.

MarilynandtheDiamonds @ 10/19/2011 at 11:57 am

That’s the closet Bar will get to fame for a long long time.

all the celebrities got their ”peacock blue” t shirts it s time for you to get your own now. http://fashiondare.com/category.php?id_category=12

@lionheart @ 10/19/2011 at 12:09 pm

True
She looks busted/greasy
Probably telling Naomi to call and beg Leo for relevance

@lionheart @ 10/19/2011 at 12:11 pm

True she looks busted/greasy
Prob telling Naomi to call Leo and beg him to take her back for relevance

Omg another party for bar? this is all this chick does! and models only turn to television when they can’t get modeling work anymore. Well I knew this would happen sooner or later (bar turning to other outlets for work) since actual modeling is not her forte.

QueenCamRothschild @ 10/19/2011 at 1:27 pm

” Irresistible ” Hot Beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Rothschild Extravagant Private Balfour Declaration Fit Promise to that It is good to give thanks unto the LORD Holy Spirit Jesus Christ Heaven Father one LORD to always dwell in the Mansions of First LOVE Joy in the presence of Angels of LORD God of Israel hast made me glad and to continue to hear the praise unto the LORD Most High Holy Spirit LOVE, see LOVE, feel LOVE, taste LOVE ” Pray ” Happy Men ” Mercy Endures ” Happy FRIENDS ” Shout to the LORD ” Fabulous Foods ” You are LOVE ” Hot Beautiful Cameron Diaz new apparel fashion camest having a wedding garment soft raiment silks in the palaces ” Worthy is the Lamb ” grace ascending promotions ” Blessed ” Hot Beautiful Oprah sings ” O it is love, love, love, love, love, love ” LORD Holy Ghost Jesus Christ lovingkindness in the 7:41am morning 19 October 2011 Today movie ” Knight and Day ” LORD God of Israel faithfulness every night 6:46pm ” Do you love LORD Jesus Christ one LORD to help those that want the ” Heaven ( Father ) on Earth ” that lays up the treasure for the children and the children’s children: ” Kiss from Heaven ( Father ) ” all things, all REST, all secret things, all Jealous coals of Fire a most vehement flame You’ll Never Let Me Go ” .♥♥♥. (¯*•๑۩۞۩: ♥ LORD Holy Spirit Truth ” Darling i am so excited i almost cried i love you :) HOT Beautiful CAMERON DIAZ ♥ Love greatest January 23, 2009 Australia Married same as January 22, 2009 10:42pm Dallas Central Time Go, Go, Go RANGERS ” Change your World ” Series:۩۞۩๑•*¯) .♥♥♥.♥¸.•°*”˜☆ ★ ˜”*°•. ✫♥•♥¸.•°*”˜☆ ♥ ★ ˜”*°•. ✫♥•
─▀██▀─▄███▄─▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫♥
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█**¸.•°*”˜˜”*˜”*°•.¸✫♥
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀…………✫♥¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫♥
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█✫♥¸.•°*”˜☆ ★ ˜”*°•. ✫♥•
☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆♥¸.•°*”˜☆ ★ ˜”*°•. ✫♥•♥¸.•°*”˜☆ ★ ˜”*°•. ✫♥ ” You Are My World ” one LORD

There are very few times that one gets to relive their past, that is unless you are Shirley Maclaine. Let’s just say that last night was a reboot of my youth when I was one of the original club kids at Studio 54 http://bit.ly/no0ypn

I LOVE THE ASS OF CAMERON’S, BAR’S AND NAOMIS’S !!!!!!

Love u Bar @ 10/19/2011 at 5:07 pm

Amazing, gorgeous, humble and natural

Bar is the most beautiful woman in the world. Envy and hatred is not healthy.. Leave jealousy behind you

Oh - My, My @ 10/19/2011 at 6:29 pm

Bar is a user and grand manipulator….but she’s not as bad as poster #17 – freak.

Naomi Fan @ 10/19/2011 at 9:47 pm

WOW! What a great trio of gorgeous women… and all related to Leo DiCaprio.
Thanks JARED!

Refaeli contended: “I did not give Suny my consent to show the commercial in cinemas… Cinema advertising pays models large sums of money, especially models of my caliber, and in all due modesty – I am considered an important and highly demanded model on an international scale.

“I am paid a lot for my work… I would never have agreed to have one of my commercials screened in cinemas for $2,500.”

Yup, no narcissism here. Bar is shallow and obsessed with herself. She’ll fizzle out faster than she blossomed. I hope she thanks Leo every time she goes to sleep at night because the guy is her only claim to fame.