Rihanna: 'We Found Love' Video Premiere!

Rihanna: 'We Found Love' Video Premiere!

Check out the premiere of Rihanna’s new video for her latest song, “We Found Love“!

The 23-year-old entertainer stars opposite British model Dudley O’Shaughnessy and reunites with directer Melina Matsoukas who also helmed Ri‘s “S&M” and “Rude Boy” videos.

“We’ve never done a video like this before,” Rihanna tweeted about the clip. “This is probably one of the deepest videos I’ve ever done. It’s all about love and love being like a drug… you definitely get that from this. The good feeling of it and the dangers of it. That’s what this video is about.”

Also pictured: Rihanna leaving her hotel and arriving at L’Avenue restaurant on Tuesday (October 18) in Paris, France, where she rocked jeans by Nobody Denim.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Rihanna’s “We Found Love” video?

rihanna leaves hotel paris 01
rihanna leaves hotel paris 02
rihanna leaves hotel paris 03
rihanna leaves hotel paris 04
rihanna leaves hotel paris 05

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Dubya Bush @ 10/19/2011 at 1:33 pm

I don’t like this song.

The video reminds me of the British tv-shows Skins and Shameless…

so far. best video of rihanna. powerful. meaningful.

Wooha. A bit like Requiem for a Dream, but i really like it.

damn at first i was like why is all this drug/smoking stuff coming up and is it really necessary?
but i guess it goes with the message of the video?
that drugs are bad? lol..

they are though. but it’s a little much in the video for my taste. and i’m not conservative.

but good she’s trying to show drugs aren’t good?

She seems broken to me…and not just in this video. Like she can’t find her way back. I feel bad for her.

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 10/19/2011 at 1:56 pm

LOVE. IT.

How can I share this video?

MarilynandtheDiamonds @ 10/19/2011 at 2:07 pm

Is that guy supposed to be Chris Brown?

Christina is BEAUTIFUL and kelly O will always be a fat ass COW!!!!

im sorry, but for me, in this video, she act like its really good to smoke, drugs, sex……. its sad, i like the song

sad message for the young lady who will look at this video…..

Uhhhhhh this video makes no fvcking sense O.O All I see is her ass, her legs spread, the two kissing….doing all kind of super idiotically stupid ish…. smoking, getting drunk, doing drugs, in that bathtub looking at each other??? ….Oh well, I didn’t get it. What’s deep in that? I watched the whole thing til the end hoping the end would be like BAM, something terrible happens but it never happened. She just left?! WTF. Should I say that I’m disappointed? After Man Down, you’d expect something more interesting. Man Down is the only good song and video she’s done in two freaking years. ugh this one song is awful btw.

i don’t think Rihanna is saying you need to be on drugs when you are in a relationship, i think she saying love IS a drug. When you love someone you get so caught up in the feeling that it makes you say and do things that isn’t in your nature. Eventually the relationship hits a critical point and you come off the high of love you regret and feel disappointed in yourself for not seeing the bad or not being able to take back the mistakes you’ve made.

platinumblonde @ 10/19/2011 at 2:40 pm

The video is gross

This video will go the route of S&M re criticism etc. and like S&M it will be number one on Billboard. It is already #1 in the UK.

I am a huge Rihanna fen been since Music of the Sun this video is AMAZING best video she has ever made ♥♥♥

the scene where the guy smoke 10 cigarets at the same time….Seriously!! she will give bad ideas to people

MAGIC, WONDERFUL

great video! the message is that an experience that starts out wonderful (a relationship, drug use) can take a drastic turn into darkness quickly.

so she is basically telling us she and Chris Brown did some drugs, had some mad sex and were fighting a lot while she has a tattoo on her butt saying ‘mine’ …. I wouldn’t be surprised if this all was true.

All this video is saying is that drugs will destroy anything.. and they did fell hopelessly in love but the drugs tore them apart! It shows how she loved and lost because of it. I think this is one of her best songs to date!! <3

gglover128 @ 10/19/2011 at 3:10 pm

yes she was definitely trying to portray Chris Brown the blonde hair was a dead give away

OMG!!!!!!! It’s so amazing!!!! TERRIFIC…!

katherine @ 10/19/2011 at 3:25 pm

just hope people don’t think the video is a true reflection of where it was shot

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All