Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes Heat Up in Hollywood

Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes Heat Up in Hollywood

Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes go for a drive together on Sunday (October 16) around Hollywood.

The Place Beyond the Pines co-stars, 30 and 37, ran errands, picked up iced coffee, and were even spotted sharing a kiss!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ryan Gosling

Late last month, Ryan and Eva were spotted hiking together near the Griffith Observatory – the duo also visited Disneyland while taking time off from filming!

A source told Us Weekly that the two have been friends for a long time and that there’s always been chemistry between them.

For more pics, visit X17!

Bigger pic inside…

ryan gosling eva mendes car kiss

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

LUCKY EVA….

Not new photo you jast jared need 5 advice.

I think they look great together. He looks happy. He always looked SO miserable in pictures with Rachel McAdams. I don’t mean that she was bad, just that they always looked stressed together. He looks relaxed and happy.

I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on U’niformedM’ate .C óM under the name of flyer212..It’s the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don’t mind me being a soldier …Please Check it out!I’m serious.xww

Sweet….i hope it lasts!

Lydia Roberts @ 10/19/2011 at 11:19 am

I’m glad to see Eva Mendes happy again and in a new relationship with Ryan Gosling even though he is 7 years younger than her.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

RYAN & TRANNY HE CAN DO MUCH BETTER.

RYAN & TRANNY HE CAN DO MUCH BETTER.

Eva is a beautiful woman but she doesn’t have the charisma or intellect to match Ryan. ( Unlike Rachel Mcadams…) Honestly he can do better. It won’t last.

He can really do better she seems like a fame ***** he was way better with rachel mcadams

gglover128 @ 10/19/2011 at 11:54 am

oh God from Rachel McAdam to.. eww he can do so much better smh

YourKidding? @ 10/19/2011 at 11:59 am

A tranny? You’ve got to be kidding me. This woman is beautiful. She was a Calvin Klein model for Christ’s sake. I’m a woman and I’d give anything to look like that, at any age!

it looks like they’re having fun. good for them! it doesn’t look too serious or passionate, but hey, who knows what will happen.
some of you really need to get over the Rachel Mcadams angle, seriously!

kurious kitty @ 10/19/2011 at 12:14 pm

how is she in any way beautiful??just bc she’s another latina diva that likes to get naked in movies??sorry but, i think she’s overrated (mostly bc she can;t act ) its hard to get past her horse teeth, squinty eyes, no neck and big nose…if t wasnt for her tan skin and thick hair,well, i doubt ppl would be complimenting her as much.. ive seen her in person and she is nothing too look at..i have friends that are WAY more attractive and i think gosling can do better… im sure it for sex:)

truth b told @ 10/19/2011 at 12:40 pm

@kurious kitty:

my my bitter – party of one here…

YourKidding? @ 10/19/2011 at 12:45 pm

@truth b told: I’m tellin ya. God, what IS the definition of beauty. I realize that it is different for everyone, but when it comes to celebrities, people are so fickle.

laverdadduele @ 10/19/2011 at 1:16 pm

Eva Mendes, really? Is that the best he could do? I’ve lost all respect for him.

A cocaine snorting tranny who’s one of the worst acttresses in hollywood and who’s pushing 40? LMAO. His taste in women is seriously gross. Eve Mendes is pure scum. I haven’t heard ONE good story about her. She’s also rude and bitchy to fans.

Anonymous @ 10/19/2011 at 1:35 pm

A cocaine snorting tranny who’s one of the worst acttresses in hollywood and who’s pushing 40? LMAO. His taste in women is seriously gross. Eva Mendes is pure scum. I haven’t heard ONE good story about her. She’s also rude and bitchy to fans.

Anonymous @ 10/19/2011 at 1:44 pm

This is a PUBLICITY STUNT. They are NOT really dating. Hence all these staged photo-ops. They literally sat in her car in the parking lot letting the paparazzi take pictures of them. He doesn’t look “happy” with her. He doesn’t really look into at all actually, hence why he hasn’t claimed her publicly and because it’s a fake showmance. He has 2 movies out in theatres, she desperately needs publicity to revive her stalling career, and they’re trying to hype the movie they did which is now im post-production. I’ve called this since their Disneyland photo-op where they literally POSED for paparazzi.

@Anonymous:
Ah…..yea….Whatever.

Oh Please @ 10/19/2011 at 1:53 pm

Do NOT believe this PR showmance. Here are TWO accounts from people who were at Disneyland the same night as them who confirmed that they are staging this:

1.)”They are NOT a couple. I just got done saying this on another board. I was at Disneyland that night. My friends and I were a boat behind them on Pirates. There was no snuggling going on. When Eva got off the boat her arms were folded and Ryan didn’t even touch her. This ish is staged. A girl I worked with on an indie project said Eva Mendes is a lesbian.”

2.)”How long is Ryan gonna keep faking this? I know for a FACT that they’re not really dating. I was at Disneyland the same night as they were (their first staged photo-op) and since my friends an I rode on the same rides, we ended up following them most of the night. The ONLY time they showed PDA was when they knew cameras were taken pictures of them. When I was on the same rides as them, they never touched, were barely talking to each other, and I could tell they were just friends. There was NO romantic chemistry between them. She just broke up with her man of 9 years, and all of a sudden these two are being spotted together all over LA, completely aware of the cameras. Give me a damn break. They are 100% faking this for publicity. and THAT makes me lose some respect for Ryan.”

Anonymous @ 10/19/2011 at 1:56 pm

A cocke-snorting scumbag who can’t act and who farts on national television. His mother must be SO proud.

@Oh Please:

DAMN! Awesome juice. I’ve just lost ALL my respect for him, regardless if this is real or fake. She’s pure trash. I could tell they were faking this. She can’t even act in staged photo-ops. She’s overselling it and making it way too obvious that it’s a publicity stunt.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All