Bar Refaeli: Especially Escada for Sephora!

Bar Refaeli: Especially Escada for Sephora!

Bar Refaeli shows off her toned tummy as she debuts Especially Escada at Sephora Fifth Avenue on Thursday (October 20) in New York City.

“On my way to @Sephora to launch Especially Escada!! :) let’s go!” the 26-year-old model tweeted on her way to present the new fragrance.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bar Refaeli

Bar will be appearing on an episode of E!’s new reality show Scouted, a show which “follows the lives of aspiring models who are plucked from obscurity and thrown into the cutthroat world of fashion.”

“They were just enamored. Completely enamored, so grateful. Just in complete admiration,” said Beri Smithers, model mentor, of the girls reactions to meeting Bar.

FYI: Bar is wearing Escada.

bar refaeli sephora perfume 01
bar refaeli sephora perfume 02
bar refaeli sephora perfume 03
bar refaeli sephora perfume 04
bar refaeli sephora perfume 05

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on Uniformed’Mate .C óM under the name of flyer212..It’s the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don’t mind me being a soldier …Please Check it out!I’m serious.xxcc

MarilynandtheDiamonds @ 10/21/2011 at 12:07 am

Still relevant?

Oh bar, what’s with the outfit?

Stunning. Amazing body

Love u Bar @ 10/21/2011 at 3:01 am

@ali: Search for life, instead of sitting on your a***s all day and night stareing at the computer or iPhone

@ali: Oh really?? But if her name was Fatima from Palestina instead of Bar you probably will love her .. Right?

James Goldman @ 10/21/2011 at 5:21 am

Love Bar Refaeli, very attractive and sexy. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible. There’s a lovely gentleness and sweetness to her. With her blonde good looks and voluptuous curves, this ultra-gorgeous and sensual woman is pure Israeli perfection. She is one well-endowed lady. I’d like to get my hands on her ‘ample assets’, if you’ll pardon the expression.

LondonCalling @ 10/21/2011 at 5:21 am

this girl has no fashion sense!she doesn’t know how to mach clothes

Bar Refaeli has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She’s someone I really look up to. I think she’s really, really sexy and I just have so much respect for her.

@LondonCalling @ 10/21/2011 at 5:26 am

Its incredible how someone who doesnt know how to dress at all is in the fashion world.
She’s built like a plumber
No wonder she has never been anywhere near Vogue or W!

seriously? @ 10/21/2011 at 6:46 am

Whoa the Flakey Blake stans are out to play sorry but i am not even a fan of this women but if you put her and Flakey Blake next to each other Bar is far more stunning in every way !

Horrible outfit. And what`s with the tweets all the time? I guess there`s nothing more important to say about her other than her …. tweets.
I`m shocked that E! picked such an irrelevant and overrated `model` for their show. And what model would be `enamored` to meet her? Come on! Is it a joke? I guess the real models with real careers have better things to do that this E! show!

@James Goldman: Oh my gosh, can you be more idiotic and boring???

They were not ‘enamoured’ of only her other D List catalogue models like Josie Maran were there
And why oh why are Bar fans obsessed with Blake Lively?
What has she got to do with this?
They always mention her name in the Squat like, Muscle Bound has-been Swimwear model Israel’s Bike posts.

They then laughably say they are nor fans of Barfie. Yeah right
People, can dislike Bar of their own free will y know. It aint a conspiracy. Look at earlier posts LOL

Sephora really? Only about 30 people showed up. You know where u are at when n Tiffanys and the big stores dont wanna know.

Oh Please @ 10/21/2011 at 8:12 am

They were not – ahem – enamoured of only her other catalogue models like Josie Maran were there
And why oh why are Bar fans obsessed with Blake Lively?
What has she got to do with this? They cant stop mentioning her

They then laughably say they are nor fans of Barfie. Yeah right
People, can dislike Bar of their own free will y know. It aint a conspiracy. Look at earlier posts. LOL Peeps here don’t think shes the bees knees as some of u do

Sephora really? Only about 30 people showed up. You know where u are at when Tiffanys and the bigger stores dont wanna know.

Bar is a beautiful Jewess woman.

Bar is a beautiful Jewess woman.

awful outfit, she can’t pull off fashion forward outfits. She is no Rosie Huntington. She ONLY looks good in cheap curve hugging Kim Kardashian/Snooki type club wear. She’s so cheap she can’t pull off elegance or chic. Give it up hunny. Must be all these years wearing bikinis and modeling for men’s mags. she knows nothing about Vogue or fashion! lol…
Models who have to turn to tv shows is because the modeling offers are drying out for them…and man I could see if she were in her 30s/40s becoming a tv “model” but 26???!!!! This is when most models are still in their primes. yikes.

Leomealtick @ 10/21/2011 at 11:07 am

LOL I remember when she still dated Leo she would get over 100 comments sometimes, now she can hardly manage over 20. Shows how “relevant” she is without him eh?

Yeah, well. I believe Leo is about to make her relevant again. Before xmas?

Is that true?
Are they back 2 gether after all that

And what makes you believe that? She is over 25 so she is old for Leo`s taste. She is getting more and more irrelevant. Without Leo she doesn`t have much to offer other than club and Sephora appearances.

You’re absolutely right but this is not the first time someone has said that on this forum. It cant be true can it?

@@Sara: they get back together then their both idiots who love the fame life.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All