George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: 'Descendants' Premiere!

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: 'Descendants' Premiere!

George Clooney and gal pal Stacy Keibler attend the premiere of his new movie, The Descendants, on Thursday (October 20) at The Odeon Leicester Square in London, England.

Earlier in the day, the 50-year-old actor promoted the dramedy with co-star Shailene Woodley at a photo call held during the BFI London Film Festival.

On Tuesday, George brought Stacy to the premiere of his other film, The Ides of March, in Paris.

FYI: Stacy is wearing a Maria Lucia Hohan gown with Christian Louboutin shoes, and a Kotur bag. She accessorized with Le Vian earrings and a Hellmuth ring.

20+ pictures inside of George Clooney promoting The Descendants in London…

george clooney stacy keibler descendants premiere london 01
george clooney stacy keibler descendants premiere london 19
george clooney stacy keibler descendants premiere london 20
george clooney stacy keibler descendants premiere london 21
george clooney stacy keibler descendants premiere london 22

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she looks stunning

is he gay or is he hiding his real gf?

laverdadduele @ 10/20/2011 at 3:45 pm

I give them 6 months before he freaks out and dumps her a_ss.

SmellyCat @ 10/20/2011 at 4:01 pm

Much better!

MarilynandtheDiamonds @ 10/20/2011 at 4:03 pm

Old man is delusional.

Get pregnant…trap George

i wonder if he calls her elisabeta or sarah or rather calls all of them john because its like playing musical chairs./..at least we could tell jack nicholson enjoyed his women, this guy..something seriously wring emotionally or sexually….this young lady should pick up her dignity from under the c looney sponsored shoes and move on….

Have some respect for yourself lady!

its pitiful watching just like the guy who becomes jlos 4th husband…i hope that person takes her to the cleaners….Elizabeth taylor with her 7 ex husbands still died ALONE!…character tells how many people stick around you in your time of need…if she doesnt mess up as a parent she may have a son or daughter by her bed when she passes…

This is getting really old. I just don’t understand Mr. Clooney anymore.

1. Nobody can get pregnant by Clooney. I think
2. I like her on her own but not as future ex-Clooney GF.
3. Somehow, I missed Sarah Larson as his GF.
4. I just hope he would keep on dating older women and not somebody in their early 20′s. That would be too creepy.

I give them 3 months max. this romance will be over before new year.

ewwwwwwww @ 10/20/2011 at 5:05 pm

pimp and h0e

we all know Clooney likes em male bootay holes..not female

She’s gorgeous. great dress but WTF George Clooney? This woman is being wasted by being with you. Who next, Charlize Theron?

She looks like a goddess. Stunning. Too good for George. Beautiful smile.

Does anybody else find it ironic that prior to her being with George Clooney she had absolutely NO SENSE OF STYLE. And now that she’s with him she’s sporting all these designer duds? Oh the perks of dating an A-List celebrity..

beautiful @ 10/20/2011 at 6:35 pm

She looks beautiful. Congrats to both

Why are there solo pictures of Cray Cray by herself? When did she become a celebrity worthy of pictures? Did I not get the memo? Dang it!

the problem with george c is that he think and act as if he is the God gift to woman and that he think he is a big catch! wake up georgey and smell the coffee.

I am so sick of this guy. He is so self absorbed. I don’t care who he dates or if he ever marries anyone of these stupid women. I just wish he would shut the F*ck up.

She looks really pretty here. Still think she should have a hair person though. If this guy requested/hired/whatever her to pretend to be his escort for 7 months, a hair stylist would need to be included for all of these events.

This dress is too tight. The other one was too big. What doesn’t change is what she is: cheap and gross. No way this is changing even with the most expensive outfits. Take a look at her performances as a wrestler, and you will see what a degrading activity a woman can accept to do for money. I bet she thinks that sleeping her way to relevancy is an upgrade.

George Clooney and Leonardi Dicaprio…have alot of things in common..for start of ..they both are good actors. they both date women younger than there age. they both cannot stay in a relationship more than a year. they both are attractive. & they should be father or son…or mostly have a bromance…lol

End of the fairy tale @ 10/21/2011 at 12:17 pm

I can’t believe I’ve been “in love” with him for so many years!
Big deception. Now I get only creepy vibes from him.
I hope he’s not joking when he says he will be spend more time directing for the years to come, that should keep him and his girlfriend out of the spotlight a little bit and he really need to go back to the shadow, I don’t think he will be missed!
The mascarade has to end.

End of the fairy tale @ 10/21/2011 at 12:17 pm

I can’t believe I’ve been “in love” with him for so many years!
Big deception. Now I get only creepy vibes from him.
The mascarade has to end.

Dealbreaker @ 10/21/2011 at 12:28 pm

Finally I got it together; The premieres are not about his films, it is all about the looks of his current date.
They put soooo much effort on her looks, too sad you can see she’s still the wrestler who earned her money with nothing but her body.
Seems to me he alreadyy lost control again, so nothing will stop her from earning more money with her big fat body.
At least he has to pay for it and not with his money…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All