Chloe Moretz: Variety's Power of Youth!

Chloe Moretz: Variety's Power of Youth!

Chloe Moretz arrives at Variety’s Power of Youth event presented by The Hub at Paramount Studios on Saturday (October 22) in Hollywood.

The 14-year-old actress was honored for her work on behalf of The Film Fund.

On Thursday, Chloe attended the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Spring 2012 show where she met up with Dianna Agron.

“There were some amazing designers on that runway that I’d love to wear during one of my press trips soon. One dress I loved looked a lot like a McQueen from Spring/Summer 2012 – it was pinky grey with ruffles, very Romeo and Juliet. I’ve really got to wear that,” she told THR.

FYI: Chloe is wearing a green pique jacquard sweater, a black, white, and orange raffia skirt, and shoes all by Kenzo.

10+ pictures inside of Chloe Moretz at Variety‘s Power of Youth event…

chloe moretz variety power youth 01
chloe moretz variety power youth 02
chloe moretz variety power youth 03
chloe moretz variety power youth 04
chloe moretz variety power youth 05
chloe moretz variety power youth 06
chloe moretz variety power youth 07
chloe moretz variety power youth 08
chloe moretz variety power youth 09
chloe moretz variety power youth 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Love those legs!! So yummy!

OMG she’s smiling!!! She looks so much better without that ugly pout that she’s been sporting for months.

Fameho much? @ 10/22/2011 at 5:15 pm

Everywhere.

Too Young for Yummy! @ 10/22/2011 at 5:37 pm

@Sean: Yummy? She’s 14 YEARS OLD. What the hell is wrong with you!

What’s wrong with her eyes?

Simone Luft @ 10/22/2011 at 6:10 pm

And so… 14 years old and she appears twenty one. Much make up and she dresses like mature woman.

cardinal sin @ 10/22/2011 at 7:22 pm

@Simone Luft:

She’s not wearing much makeup at all. I suppose she should look like the normal 14-year-old nobody when she goes to public events honoring her for her charity work.

NYCoolKid @ 10/22/2011 at 7:28 pm

When she gets older she’s going to be gorgeous!

I don’t even care anymore, Chloe is beautiful…. I’m officially a fan.

You ******** you know she reads your comments right? I like this, it’s a conservative outfit, but I like her more in mature sexual outfits instead, because mos to of her fans are guys and they like staring at her big sexy legs, yummy, 14 or not, she is still sexy so men will lust after her

Thank God she has stoped with the ugly duck face/lips. Much much better now.

There isn’t a place on her I wouldn’t kiss.

Yep, I would love to lick and kiss Chloe’s whole body. What sexy legs! I bet she smells nice too.

cardinal sin @ 10/23/2011 at 3:16 am

@Warren: Good god. As hard as it is to believe, your human tape-loop impression while sexualizing her is actually more annoying than the other idiotic comments.

Kneel before Chloe @ 10/23/2011 at 9:21 am

She is a true Goddess.
This young woman is of the most pure and divine sort of being. She just exudes this brilliance, this charm and limitless light from her gorgeous eyes which bring light to my life.

randomguy @ 10/23/2011 at 6:58 pm

Chloe has some sort of ugly duckling syndrome happening. She has no where near model looks but she is the most exquisite thing on this planet.

Crawl before Chloe @ 11/12/2011 at 2:00 pm

@Kneel before Chloe:

I would crawl to her and kiss her feet for for hours…