LeAnn Rimes: Thankful for Grounding of Family & Friends

LeAnn Rimes: Thankful for Grounding of Family & Friends

LeAnn Rimes smiles for photographers while landing at LAX Airport on Monday (October 24) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old singer, wearing a sheer black blouse by Elizabeth and James, flew in from New York City, where she performed on Live With Regis & Kelly earlier in the day.

“On plane already headed back to LA! Can’t wait to see all my sweetnesses!!!!!! I’ll be home just in time to greet everyone from school. :)” LeAnn tweeted.

“I’m touching down and heading out to see my fam! Thank goodness for the grounding of family and friends,” she wrote a few hours later.

leann rimes sheer top lax 01
leann rimes sheer top lax 02
leann rimes sheer top lax 03
leann rimes sheer top lax 04
leann rimes sheer top lax 05
leann rimes sheer top lax 06

Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: LeAnn Rimes, Sheer

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
laverdadduele @ 10/24/2011 at 9:06 pm

Karma is coming for ya home-wrecker POS.

She looks great!

Wonder how she feels about the “grounding” of her and her husband’s careers?

She’s wearing the perfect outfit for her, TRANSPARENT TRASH.

Stonegoddess @ 10/24/2011 at 9:31 pm

What does she do again? Is she a singer? I see her on interviews but she never talks about what her actual talent is. It’s always about her weight, her coveted kids or her jobless bum of a hubby.

Only someone w/ a less than happy marriage would have to make a point of publicly declaring they made it to 6 months. If he cheats with you he will cheat on you.

Karma is coming for you you pig faced, overbearing, shameless cow.

Oh look, another calculated photo opp. Wearing a sheer top for MAXIMUM attention! She is sooooooo desperate. Does she really NOT get why people dislike her???

homewrecker @ 10/24/2011 at 9:52 pm

Leann must have JJ on speed dial just happen to run a short story of the pig leann about nothing because leann does nothing but live on Twitter so sad this pathetic pig homewrecker….desperate

how is she even allowed on a plane like that. i wouldn’t want my kids to be sitting near that.

homewrecker @ 10/24/2011 at 9:59 pm

Brandi is on Bravo tonight this is her night…sorry leann you tried Brandi stole your thunder

homewrecker @ 10/24/2011 at 10:02 pm

…sorry leann you tried Brandi stole your thunder

anyone notice? @ 10/24/2011 at 10:03 pm

1) a year or so ago her threads had hundreds of post. Now if you take a look at the latest thread- all around 30tops. Good! No one cares’

2) as people pointed out when this crap first hit the fan- she thrives on the drama. She is shallow and twisted and it WILL catch up to her BUT in the meantime- these twitter postings about Brandi’s kids are of course her trying to rub it in and be spiteful. So glad less and less people are listening to her anymore but It WILL catch up to her. I hope Brandi is smart enough to know its just the ramblings of a very insecure twisted woman.

3) pity all that money can’t buy you class, happiness or a man that really loves you for you. Ha, poor eddie (not) if he had real money of his own i think he would be out of there by now- I hope he is trapped .Serves him right. Poor kids though

Now I see why Leann tries soooo hard to be brandi, she knows eddie downgraded in the looks department when he married LeMan. Brandi is stunning, Leann is just — ewwwww.

Um,nope. Just Jared site sometimes acts strange so you don’t know if your comment went through because it doesnt show up for a while so new people especially end up rewriting or resubmitting trying to get it to go across.

And she wonders why Brandi called her overbearing. She is so pitiful and desperate.

Some people are so blind. She’s grateful for the “grounding” yet she ripped the rug from under Brandi’s little boys when she tore up their family. So sad.

Stonegoddess @ 10/24/2011 at 11:06 pm

@Maggie:

I don’t hate her at all actually. I am merely pointing out the obvious.

She is a home wrecker, she is overbearing (we have seen many examples of this both written and in photos) and she is definitely shameless. She constantly uses someone else’s children for press. You never see the kids when their with Brandi only when their with their father. Wasn’t it he who said he didn’t think the kids should be exposed that way at all and yet there they are?

Cow and pig face was over board so I will take that back. I actually feel a bit bad for her. When (and if) her marriage ends I worry about her state of mind.

Stonegoddess @ 10/24/2011 at 11:45 pm

I’m not Brandi, quite the complement though so thanks for that. I used the term over bearing on here because I agreed with Brandi when she went on WW show.

Also, from watching her tweets the last year or so it is very obvious that this term fits her to a tee. I follow Brandi on Twitter and think she is beautiful and has handled herself pretty well despite all the crap thrown at her from EC and LR.

I don’t know what truth you’re referring to as I am not Brandi. But like a true LR fan, you can pick and choose the facts you care to believe. Disregard anything that you don’t like to hear – typical.

Keeping it classy as always I see.

So, she always tweeting where she is so that the Paparazzi could take her photos? I like her when she was 14 and sang her song with beautiful voice..Now she is like a crap

Well, Brandi does owe her success to Leann & Eddie. Too bad they are such losers.

Hey LeAnn. The only grounding you need is from the delusional idea you have that you are in any way a celebrity.

“LR has been on a tear deleting her many, many tweet from today. Wonder why? Couldn’t be that she regrets anything she said or wrote, Leann doesn’t live her life w/ regrets remember?”

She doesn’t regret at all. Eddie told her to take them down as he knows it isn’t helping their (his) cause at all. She won’t be happy about it but he rules the roost.

Brandi leaves her comments up because she is up front about her opinions. Last time I looked, Eddie and Leann had no issue with making their affair and opinions public? I am a mom and would want Lean to stop twittering on about my boys.

The truth is that if she had friends and family to ground her, she wouldn’t behave the way she does, They would tell her honestly that she looks so desperate for attention and that it isn’t going to help her failing career to behave the way she has been. That it is in fact turning people off in a big way. That is the problem when everyone, including your own spouse is on your payroll. Personally, I feel sorry for her. She is making a fool of herself and no one seems to care about her enough to tell her she needs to give it a rest. This outfit is another show stopper. It would be great if it was a night out or a performance but she is getting on a plane. No one needs to see her bra. Once again, it’s her same old “please, please look at me” act and it sure is getting tired.

Go Ask Alice @ 10/25/2011 at 10:27 am

I have to agree with Joanne and anyone notice.

I saw saw The Wendy Willimas show last night and brandi Glanville was on.
When asked how was the stepmother or LeAnn Rimes …Brandi glanville said, and she was cautious and paused and looked down/sideways and said,
“Overbearing.”

I think Eddie did Brandi a favor by this affair with LeAnn of his many affairs he had on Brandi because she can finally realize Eddie is a pretty boy PoS.
Really. I am thinking , of course, Brandi wants and is happy that LeAnn is good to her, Brandi’s, sons, but I am thinking by the overberaing comment, Brandi must not like the constant tweets about the boys activities, school days, etc.
Eddie , a pretty boy PoS does nothing to stop LeAnn obvious. LeAnn goes overboard in tweeting about these little boys. Ok, the public gets it and Brandi too, that LeAnn is their stepmother, cares for them, loves them, treats them well, and is a big part of their lives. I think she should not tweet about these kids almost daily , practically every day or weekly. Enough.

@GoAskAlice Leann IS and has always been overbearing and overstepping her boundaries when it comes to Brandi kids, Since when has Leann been good to Brandi.Leann only does things to make herself look good and just as transparent as you are. You are full of BS If Leann loved the kids she would respect their mother.Leann can tweet about “my family” but it only makes her look desperate. As far as Eddie affairs Leann was one of them he played on Brandi and will play on Leann. Brandi didn’t pay to keep him around.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All