Bruce Willis & Emma Heming Expecting a Baby

Bruce Willis & Emma Heming Expecting a Baby

Bruce Willis and his wife, designer/model Emma Heming Willis, are expecting their first child together early next year, his rep confirms to JustJared.com.

The 56-year-old actor and his sweetheart have been married for nearly three years and “are overjoyed with this news and they look forward to welcoming this newest addition into their family,” his rep added in a statement.

This is Bruce‘s first child with Emma. He has three daughters – Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah – from his previous marriage to Demi Moore.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!

Credit: Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Bruce Willis, Celebrity Babies, Emma Heming

Valerie Macon/Getty

Best wishes to Bruce and the Misses.

laverdadduele @ 10/26/2011 at 2:59 pm

Good for them! For some time I though Bruce wasn’t over Demi, but this baby changes the scenario. Ironic, Bruce must be in cloud 9, while Demi is miserable with Kelso/Walden.

kacuri kaci! shennairebi unda gamralvdnen!!! CONGRATS BRUCE!

good for them . I have more homework i do

Bruce will be 87 when his kid is 20.
Very selfish imo
that kid will not have a father when most imp.
the conusing late 20 & early 30′s.

also francesca pateman have sister or brother that great i love so much francesca

Congratulations to the both of you..I’m so happy for you Bruce and the Misses..

Aw, that’s awesome. Congrats to them. :)

siennagold @ 10/26/2011 at 4:22 pm

Congrats to them! Hope it’s a boy!

congrats! I have much more respect for Bruce than his ex because he keeps his life private, and doesn’t post half nude pics of himself on Twitter everyday.

@oy: Calculating is pretty hard sweetie, isn’t it?! ;-)

lexy hates bilson @ 10/26/2011 at 5:01 pm

This old man needs to stop. He needs to be taking care of grandkids – not raising babies. When the kid is 20 Daddy Bruce will be 76 years old!!

I hope Bruce and his wife have a son but I think this could tip Demi over the edge.

my dad was 74 when I was 20. I wouldnt have chosen another dad. He is now 81 and healthy and wise. I know I am lucky but my best friend’s dad died when she was 18 and he was 48. You never know and shouldnt live in fear of what ifs.

Congrats! Hope it is a boy!

nice. congrats.

Emme is a very pretty Maltese lady she looks Greek. Congratulations on your new son, I hope.Jonh

Ruth Marie Cornish @ 10/27/2011 at 5:17 pm

Yes,I wish them a lot of luck!

Ruth M. Cornish

merry/.1@hotmail.com

I said it all

Ruth Marie Cornish @ 10/27/2011 at 5:17 pm

Yes,I wish them a lot of luck!

Ruth M. Cornish

merry/.1@hotmail.com

I said it all

Ruth Marie Cornish @ 10/27/2011 at 5:17 pm

Yes,I wish them a lot of luck!

Ruth M. Cornish

merry/.1@hotmail.com

I said it all

Demi Moore is gorgeous and pretty at her age. She is a great mother with three daughters. Congrats to her, as she has been cheated by her husbands. Love you Demi Moore. Great mother!

Is his wife 1st pregnancy????????

Old man and gold digger…..great sex story…..

I guess Walter got what a wanted a hoe and a signed PRE-NUP, as for Emma she just gets an OLD ****!!

Now her name is Emma Hoeiming Willis!!