Bar Refaeli: 'Especially Escada' Behind the Scenes Pics!

Bar Refaeli: 'Especially Escada' Behind the Scenes Pics!

Bar Refaeli looks picture perfect in these photos from her Especially Escada campaign shoot in Los Angeles.

“For a model, the biggest thing is to get a perfume deal. And when I heard they wanted me to do it for a few years, I was like, ‘Wow, finally!’ I’m really excited about it,” the 26-year-old Israeli model told People about becoming the fragrance’s first face.

Bar shared that she prefers her perfume “to be suitable for day and night … I like to have my smell, so when I’m around, people notice me and my smell and it comes together, almost like a second skin.”

As for what kind of scent she prefers on guys, “the just-shaved smell, I love that,” Bar revealed.

25+ pictures inside of Bar Refaeli‘s Especially Escada campaign shoot…

bar refaeli escada campaign 01

• Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Beautiful girl

James Goldman @ 10/27/2011 at 12:55 pm

Love Bar Refaeli, very attractive and sexy. Israeli perfection doesn’t get much purer than her.

Nicole Lindsay @ 10/27/2011 at 12:56 pm

Bar Refaeli has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country.

This Bar is closed for Leo

This Bar is closed for Leo

lexy hates bilson @ 10/27/2011 at 12:59 pm

She looks so beautiful!!

She got the deal when she was still with Leo. I bet Escada guys are quite disappointed to have now a c-list model instead of an a-lister’s GF.

Fairy tail….

Didn’t realize she was a model, just thought she was a girlfriend and now an ex girlfriend. She’s okay, I guess.

She looks a perfect idiot in these pics. And with a very old fashioned look. I never liked Escada it is such a conservative brand for middle.aged German women. Good for Frau Merkel.

catalogmodel @ 10/27/2011 at 1:14 pm

She’s cheap. The work she does is cheap. Next,yawn…
Escada is a brand usually retired models in their 40s/50s model for, lol.

She should get a little thinner and she’ll be stunning…Still, Leo’s new girl is prettier

She is no super model just a super cheap model but been jew opens lot of doors in this kind o business.

Put your paws down B!itch @ 10/27/2011 at 2:00 pm

cheap? oh you Flakey stans she look’s classy and beautiful unlike Flakey who is moved on to her next victim isn’t she done wh@ring herself around?

She = Leo’s x. Nothing more. She has a boring modeling career. You will see more partying paparazzi bikini pics in her “portfolio” vs. actual modeling work. Sorry she’s just not a real model. It’s appalling when she gets the Supermodel title. Then what does that make Linda,Cindy,Claudia,Naomi,Kate? It looks like a cheap catalog shoot. If she were a good model she could make a cheap shoot look expensive. Instead it looks like Disney Princess threw up in a wal mart catalog.

This looks like a really fun ad. I love all the color and the concept!!!!

laverdadduele @ 10/27/2011 at 2:59 pm

I really like these pictures, the roses, the pink dress, all very cute. I hope they don’t ruin it with freaking photoshop.

Love u Bar @ 10/27/2011 at 3:14 pm

Stunning. Amazing. Very beautiful pictures

@LeosEX: Leo is the new Hugh Hefner .. George Playboy Clooney.. He lost his mind continue runing after women… He will never find an amazing woman like Bar!

It’s good to be reminded that Leo DiCaprio once dated someone for a period of over 5 years who was not disfigured by plastic surgeries….

Miss Ellie @ 10/27/2011 at 6:05 pm

Beautiful Bar. Looking so fresh, natural and healthy! Thanks Jared!

what do you mean? “closed”? I don’t get get.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All