Bar Refaeli: 'Especially Escada' Behind the Scenes Pics!

Bar Refaeli: 'Especially Escada' Behind the Scenes Pics!

Bar Refaeli looks picture perfect in these photos from her Especially Escada campaign shoot in Los Angeles.

“For a model, the biggest thing is to get a perfume deal. And when I heard they wanted me to do it for a few years, I was like, ‘Wow, finally!’ I’m really excited about it,” the 26-year-old Israeli model told People about becoming the fragrance’s first face.

Bar shared that she prefers her perfume “to be suitable for day and night … I like to have my smell, so when I’m around, people notice me and my smell and it comes together, almost like a second skin.”

As for what kind of scent she prefers on guys, “the just-shaved smell, I love that,” Bar revealed.

25+ pictures inside of Bar Refaeli‘s Especially Escada campaign shoot…

bar refaeli escada campaign 01
bar refaeli escada campaign 27
bar refaeli escada campaign 28
bar refaeli escada campaign 29

Charley Gallay/Getty

Beautiful girl

James Goldman @ 10/27/2011 at 12:55 pm

Love Bar Refaeli, very attractive and sexy. Israeli perfection doesn’t get much purer than her.

Nicole Lindsay @ 10/27/2011 at 12:56 pm

Bar Refaeli has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country.

This Bar is closed for Leo

This Bar is closed for Leo

lexy hates bilson @ 10/27/2011 at 12:59 pm

She looks so beautiful!!

She got the deal when she was still with Leo. I bet Escada guys are quite disappointed to have now a c-list model instead of an a-lister’s GF.

Fairy tail….

Didn’t realize she was a model, just thought she was a girlfriend and now an ex girlfriend. She’s okay, I guess.

She looks a perfect idiot in these pics. And with a very old fashioned look. I never liked Escada it is such a conservative brand for middle.aged German women. Good for Frau Merkel.

catalogmodel @ 10/27/2011 at 1:14 pm

She’s cheap. The work she does is cheap. Next,yawn…
Escada is a brand usually retired models in their 40s/50s model for, lol.

She should get a little thinner and she’ll be stunning…Still, Leo’s new girl is prettier

She is no super model just a super cheap model but been jew opens lot of doors in this kind o business.

Put your paws down B!itch @ 10/27/2011 at 2:00 pm

cheap? oh you Flakey stans she look’s classy and beautiful unlike Flakey who is moved on to her next victim isn’t she done wh@ring herself around?

She = Leo’s x. Nothing more. She has a boring modeling career. You will see more partying paparazzi bikini pics in her “portfolio” vs. actual modeling work. Sorry she’s just not a real model. It’s appalling when she gets the Supermodel title. Then what does that make Linda,Cindy,Claudia,Naomi,Kate? It looks like a cheap catalog shoot. If she were a good model she could make a cheap shoot look expensive. Instead it looks like Disney Princess threw up in a wal mart catalog.

This looks like a really fun ad. I love all the color and the concept!!!!

laverdadduele @ 10/27/2011 at 2:59 pm

I really like these pictures, the roses, the pink dress, all very cute. I hope they don’t ruin it with freaking photoshop.

Love u Bar @ 10/27/2011 at 3:14 pm

Stunning. Amazing. Very beautiful pictures

@LeosEX: Leo is the new Hugh Hefner .. George Playboy Clooney.. He lost his mind continue runing after women… He will never find an amazing woman like Bar!

It’s good to be reminded that Leo DiCaprio once dated someone for a period of over 5 years who was not disfigured by plastic surgeries….

Miss Ellie @ 10/27/2011 at 6:05 pm

Beautiful Bar. Looking so fresh, natural and healthy! Thanks Jared!

what do you mean? “closed”? I don’t get get.

has been. oh wait I mean never has been….she has a mans face

Her fans are tween acne ridden girls who don’t know what a real model is and frat boys who love her because she looks like the cheap hooters type girl they fap to every night. YAWN. I wouldn’t diss her if she was actually working pre Leo but no one ever heard of her nor did she accomplish anything, before him. LAME.

She looks like a living doll…Just stunning!!

Incredible to think that DiCaprio once dated such a beauty. Have you seen the artificial plastic surgeried chick pack of bones he is dating now?

supermodel my ass
she has chuncky legs
works a week a year . just model panties
everyone in Israel HATES her .

Are you mad? Did you see Madalina’s body? Her legs could reach Bar’s shoulders. She is exotic and much much better in person that this plain Jane. BTW she is not dating Leo, only having some fun. For sure she will never waste 5 years of her life sleeping with a man who doesn’t want her in order to gather some gigs here and there.

I never thought she was pretty before but she looks so gorgeous in these photos, I have to say 100 time prettier than Blake Lively!

very pretty girl.

ok, i see it, she does have chunky legs.
but who is perfect (Aside from Charlize & Milla J?)
she has a beautiful face, dimples and gorgeous effing hair.
id take those with the short legs any day.

Looking at her, the only that struck me most is the effort in the smile, it very much looks like bad acting or modelling. She would have done much better with eyes and mouth shut!massage houston

just sayin @ 10/28/2011 at 10:17 pm

She looks so much better after dicaprio.

Oh - My, My @ 10/31/2011 at 11:58 am

I don’t know why post 13 hasn’t been moderated out. The woman shouldn’t be trashed for her religious beliefs. What happened to tolerance for spirituality? It’s true; I’m not a fan of her fame antics but really JJ?

She so pretty.

@barffans @ 11/03/2011 at 9:26 pm

BARF is a nobody washed up bikini model who looks 36 inste of 26 this famewh*re is trying to stay revelant…..cuz leo dumed her a*s.. lol!All the time she was dating leo he never took her to one movie premire not ONE…shes a borrring stuck up ditzy nobody…withthat smashed in face and snake eyes…leos fans are TOOglad she s gone…Barf thought she was going to marry Leo and live the life but she got dumped instead LOL thank god ….shes a loser…. and not mention a TOTAL B*TCHHH …she is so desperate for fame…People in Israel have disowned her …long time ago… Zipi needs to lock her up in a closet and throw away the key….Barf has no career she more of a socialite than model…attending red carpets and events …..what a dumb b*tchhh!!!!