Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: Huckleberry with Seraphina!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: Huckleberry with Seraphina!

Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck take their 2-year-old daughter, Seraphina, to Huckleberry Bakery & Cafe on Wednesday (October 26) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 39-year-old actress was spotted wearing an all black outfit the day before while heading to an office building for a meeting.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Garner

Over the weekend, Ben took Seraphina and big sister Violet, 5, to a farmer’s market in Los Angeles.

FYI: Ben is wearing an Inhabit sweater.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner out with Ben Affleck and their daughter Seraphina

jennifer garner ben affleck huckleberry 01
jennifer garner ben affleck huckleberry 10
jennifer garner ben affleck huckleberry 11
jennifer garner ben affleck huckleberry 12
jennifer garner ben affleck huckleberry 13

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

B-Man's Girl @ 10/27/2011 at 12:23 am

I love these two! They have such a charming family; I wish them all the best! <3

Ben doesn’t even have to wear a costume this Halloween! He’s already scary looking!

Ben on top of Blake ;)

minty fresh @ 10/27/2011 at 1:14 am

I thought Ben was Keanu Reeves.

harvestime @ 10/27/2011 at 1:45 am

It could be possible that Ben is making a movie and has to let his hair and beard grow like that.

ben is a tool @ 10/27/2011 at 2:21 am

Ben looks like a depressed mess. Where are his manners and class, why is his pregnant wife carrying their child, even though jen is strong and it’s not a problem for her Ben should be carrying seraphina instead of the coffee, if he cared for her at all and had any manners or brains he would be carrying seraphina because it’s easier for him than his pregnant wife, what a loser jen married.

Did it occur to you that maybe Jen is savoring her time with Seraphina before the new baby? Or maybe Seraphina was having one of those moments where she wanted mom? I love how people always read the worst intentions into pictures of people they don’t even know. And of course Ben looks rough he’s acting and directing a movie while balancing a family.

love this family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appears to be a very down to earth family wih a very down to earth mom.

Seraphina is a cheese cutie pie

Mary Jane Callender @ 10/27/2011 at 7:54 am

U don’t get it Jen likes to hold her daughter! It is a 1979. Movie Argo!
Samuele!!! didn’t you know that Blake is seeing Ryan Reynolds Duh
Live under a rock. I love this family and they have been together for 6 years…!!

Is Ben wearing a hair piece?

Welcome to JJ (Just Jennifer). This is a website dedicated to Jennifer Garner. Visit this site everyday and you won’t get disappointed. You will see new pics of her and her family everyday, guaranteed!

That’s why we come Mimi!

You don’t have to though if you don’t want to – you are obviously chosing to. No one’s twisting your arm – or if they are – call the police! duh!!!!!!!

@mimi:

Mimi,
If you hate Jennifer Garner and her family so much, why do you feel you have to comment every single time and complain that it has become the JJ (Just Jennifer) site. It is very simple. Don’t read those entries on the site and move on. You have made your point. We get it. You hate her. And by the way, everytime you complain it is another hit for Jared and keeps him including info on her.

Not so empowered females @ 10/27/2011 at 10:12 am

Poker, Vodka anyone?

They have cute kids but they NEVER EVER look happy as a couple together these two. When people stay “staying together because of the kids” that is the case with them I think. And if there is love, think she definetely is into him more than he is into her.

it’s not that they don’t look happy it’s that the paparrazzi annoy them which is a common complaint of celebs on their down time with their families

Scotia Girl @ 10/27/2011 at 12:34 pm

Thanks Pie!

@Mary Jane they know the truth .It’s just that hate Jennifer Garner and always trying to find something wrong with this family.
They’re going to be married 20 years and people will still be saying he looks miserable and hates his family and he’s cheating with blake lively..”it’s so ridiculous !!

Ben come back to me pleassssssse! I love you I have always loved you I cried on stage the other night thinking of you. Now you are happy with your perfect family, beautiful wife and kids while I wallow in despair. I am such a 3 time LOSER!!!! BENNNNNNNN! I LOVE YOU!!! You broke my heart BEN!!!! You used me you never loved me because I am a fake hoodrat! BOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!