Jennifer Lopez Covers 'Glamour' December 2011

Jennifer Lopez Covers 'Glamour' December 2011

Jennifer Lopez strikes a pose on the cover of Glamour‘s December 2011, on newsstands November 8.

Here’s what the 42-year-old entertainer – and the mag’s 2011 Woman of the Year – had to share:

On the possibility of a new relationship in the public eye: “I think to give something a chance, to really get to know somebody, you want to do it out of the public eye. You know the media – they want to rush everything.”

On her style: “The things I liked when I was, like, 16 and in the Bronx – jeans, cut-up T-shirts – I still like. But I’ve been exposed to so much now from traveling the world and seeing couture clothes. I used all of that when I created my new line for Kohl’s. My style has come from everything, from where I started to where I am today.”

On what she’s learned about love and relationships: “I think I’ve finally learned the biggest lesson of all. You’ve got to love yourself first. You’ve got to be OK on your own before you can be OK with somebody else. You’ve got to value yourself and know that you’re worth everything. And until you value yourself enough and love yourself enough to know that, you can’t really have a healthy relationship.”

For more on Jennifer, check out Glamour.com!

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a necklace and pants by Ferragamo.

jennifer lopez glamour december 2011 01
jennifer lopez glamour december 2011 02

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Tammy Fyne @ 10/27/2011 at 12:24 pm

I think she wants to find a younger man and become a cougar now so she would be the more mature one who’s in control of the relationship and has the power.

jenny from the ... @ 10/27/2011 at 12:30 pm

She is right you got to love yourself frist. That said I can see why she was attracted to the not so good looking mark, he has some charms when he speaks.

She is so full of **** regarding her advice on love. She loves HERSELF too much to ever love anyone else even equally. She is the LAST person I would take relationship advice from!

andamentothat @ 10/27/2011 at 12:31 pm

She has been the People’s most beautiful this year and now woman of the year.. Go JLo! These are not the best pictures, lighting is off but she definitely puts in a 100% effort in trying to look her best for the cameras. No faults there.

Take a break Jennifer, you will find someone and even if its fleeting its ok. There is no reason for anyone to judge you. You go girl!

This woman had more than enough in her life but she keeps on being a wh*re and people still have to pay her attention.

she looks good on the cover..but why is she old on that magazine…
Victoria secrets giving away $1000 giftcards http://goo.gl/Rov5k ..4 their 40th anniversary next 24 hrs only..

she looks fab !!

laverdadduele @ 10/27/2011 at 1:00 pm

“You’ve got to value yourself and know that you’re worth everything.” and it took her what? 20 yrs and three husbands to learn that lesson? She may be a very smart business woman, but in her personal life, she’s as dumb as it gets.

lexy hates bilson @ 10/27/2011 at 1:02 pm

How come she’s not wearing any of her Kohl’s designs on the cover?? I thought she was a designer and a fashion mogul?? Oh wait her Kohl’s clothes are for the poor!!
Did she come to the photo shoot driving a little Fiat?? LMAO!! Like she would OWN a FIAT. She’s a piece of work!!

gooorgeous cover, I dont know anyone as gorgeous as Jennifer! lovely <3

she looks absolutely gorgeous. Go Jennifer!! she looks better than ever to me. Better than in her 20′s even, you go girl!!

i thought she’s been loving herself all this time?

i thought she’s been loving herself all this time?

Think that has been her problems in 3(!!!) marriages, she loves herself too much and can’t love anybody else as much as she loves JLO.

And seriously, does she even sell mags anymore being on the cover?? She has nothing interesting to say (it’s like the same crap she was saying 10 years ago). I think JLO and her reps are trying so hard to make her relevant again after her divorce and being on AI, but she and her reps don’t get that she peaked long ago and it’s not the year 2000 anymore, her days where everyone was really into her are done, only JLO is into JLO now.

The most envied woman in the biz. She must be doing alot right.

lexy hates bilson @ 10/27/2011 at 2:45 pm

Most envied woman in the business??? LMAO!! I’m sure Natalie Portman and Salma Hayek are losing sleep over this lame loser!!

sooo gorgeous…this is what physical beauty looks like, not that Jennifer Maniston!

*yawn* JLO on a magazine cover?. Did I just wake up and it’s 2001 again??? I mean she is on American Idol and suddely she thinks she has something to say again. Pretty woman, but not cover material anymore *yawn* nothing she does or says makes me want to know more or go WOW, she is no longer as relevant and she wants to be.

Quite frankly she’s been saying the same crap for over a decade. Why even call it a new interview just run one from 2001, you’ll get the same lines verbatum. I’m a simple “girl from the bronx” Blah balh. God you’d think at over 40 she would give an adult interview about things happening in the world. I’ve never seen someone who stays in one place mentally as much as she does. It’s kinda sad.

Photo-shopped to death!

Photo-shopped to death!

In that picture that TMZ.com had of her the other day at the Mohegan Sun concert (supposedly crying), she had her hair pulled back in a bun and the stage lights were hitting the top of her head and forehead, and you can see that JLO has a receeding hairline and is almost naturally BALD at the top of her head. I guess that’s why on many ocassions her wigs look like they are sliding off her forehead.

That probably comes from her wearing those heavy wigs all the time.

Is Jlo having fake boobs? It seems so…They don’t look natural to me. Not a fan of her horrible music or bad acting.

She is pure FAKE from her weave to her fat saggy ass. Fake mother. It seems she’s now contracted to be on a web site everyday.
Lord how I wish she’d go away, No Talent Fame Wh_re.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All