Gerard Butler: Cafe Med Man

Gerard Butler: Cafe Med Man

Gerard Butler strolls down the sidewalk in a pair of brown shades on Monday (October 31) in Hollywood.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud headed towards Cafe Med, where he dined on the outside terrace with a pal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Over the weekend, Gerry suited up for Los Angeles Confidential magazine’s cover party in West Hollywood.

Coming up next for Gerard will be the action thriller Thunder Run, where he will be teaming up with Matthew McConaughey and Sam Worthington!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler meeting a friend for lunch…

gerard butler lunch pal 01
gerard butler lunch pal 02
gerard butler lunch pal 03
gerard butler lunch pal 04
gerard butler lunch pal 05
gerard butler lunch pal 06
gerard butler lunch pal 07
gerard butler lunch pal 08
gerard butler lunch pal 09
gerard butler lunch pal 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

1,326 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 754 » Show All

He is so cute. Seems relaxed, the surfer movie must be going well for him.

Cafe Med is a part of the Bice Italian Restaurants – the food is great! But with a view like Mr. Butler at lunch, how the heck could you enjoy your Pasta Bolognese!

angelsrock @ 10/31/2011 at 9:35 pm

Just when you least expect it…a new Gerry thread! Looking cool, calm, and collected, dude!!! Seems things are going your way at the moment. Hope you’re over the fact that MGP got $krewed here in the states!!!

Can'tGetEnough @ 10/31/2011 at 9:36 pm

Great pics! Looking good Gerry!!

sleazeball.

I'm laughing... @ 10/31/2011 at 9:50 pm

…at the *cough* rooster hat. The old one must have fallen apart by now – he has a new one.

@angelsrock: Hi AngelsRock! Nice pictures, huh?

I think the Goorin Bros. Rooster/**** hats are funny – they also represent the Chinese New Year birth sign for 1957,1969, 1981 – I think Mr. B’s birth year may be 1969. Who knows? I’m an Ox in the Chinese New Year – oh well!

Nice to have a new thread!
Good night all! Autumn

is that a new hat with a theme we know and love? He does look good and very relaxed

The Noise In The Walls @ 10/31/2011 at 10:09 pm

Lookin Good Mr.Butler :)..Love the cap..LOL!

walk like a man now thats some halloween treat right there loving the comfy relaxed look gerry still no mgp in my state damnit may just wait till dvd comes out happy haunting halloween everyone BOO!

Clone, clone, clone

curious cat @ 10/31/2011 at 10:44 pm

@Autumn:

Yes, GB was born in 1969. Will be 42 in two weeks. Never considered taht reason for wearing rooster hats.

Dragonette @ 11/01/2011 at 12:11 am

I like that he’s committed to the rooster motif.

I’m not even going to pretend to know what’s going on with this shirt situation right here lol. Awesome.

Try sitting ina office allday @ 11/01/2011 at 12:24 am

@lolita:
Hi L, its been a while. How are things ? Have you had a chance to see MGP?
G looking great as always- relaxed & hopefully happy.
xx

bystander @ 11/01/2011 at 3:01 am

@Dragonette: or the ‘white’ trainers and black socks situation!

Gross , he needs to shower

bystander @ 11/01/2011 at 5:44 am

Uncalled for.
But, when left to ‘dress himself’ casually, Mr B does sometimes make a dogs breakfast of it!
Enough superficial comment. I’m off to do an honest day’s work . Hope all on the US east coast keep safe in their unseasonal weather.

who is the guy having lunch with g.b.

@Try sitting ina office allday: Try, good to hear from you. I’ve settled into my new place and finally everything is organized. I haven’t seen MGP because it is nowhere to been found in the western New York area. I am so disappointed with the way they have treated that movie. I don’t know if it is some kind of weird promotion that keeps people asking why it is not showing up in their hometowns or if they just wanted it to go directly to DVD here in the US. I hope all is well with you, and I hope you got to see MGP. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Joie de Vivre @ 11/01/2011 at 7:20 am

Thanks, yes! I would love some Butler with my coffee. He seems to be in a good place. Splendid!

@lolita: Hope you are well Miss Lolita!

@angelsrock: @Autumn: Have a lovely day, neighbors!

@Lisa S. Hope your week is going well and you are getting back to a little normalcy. Positive thoughts and prayers are with you, love!

@Can’tGetEnough: Hope you are digging out and all is well.

Everyone, have a good day and week. I’m off to Philadelphia for a conference. Be safe and happy and good! XXO

@lolita:

Lolita,

MGP played in Buffalo for just one week. It was at the Dipson Amherst Theater across from UB’s south campus. I saw just one showing. And there were, perhaps, 10 other people in the theater.

@Nuts: I was wondering when will you show up…so we will celebrate here your birthday too.

@ Susan Kent @ 11/01/2011 at 9:49 am

@susan kent: It looks like his pal Arial Vroman.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 754 » Show All