Kim Kardashian: Divorce Statement & Family Reactions

Kim Kardashian: Divorce Statement & Family Reactions

Kim Kardashian has released a statement about her divorce from her husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries.

“After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage,” Kim, 31, said (via E! News). “I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.”

Kim‘s sister Khloe also weighed in on the situation.

“Reading some these comments r so hurtful. Im grateful 4our fans who understand & r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is everything,” she wrote on her Twitter account. “Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer! I love YOU”

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
The Kartrashians @ 10/31/2011 at 3:13 pm

No Khloe, the Kartrashians are disgusting. If “love is everything”, your sister would not have filed for divorce 72 days after her wedding. Fans? What fans?

Rob Kim’s brother recently denied that there was any truth to the rumors said everything is fine with his sister’s marriage. Basically it was all lies. He shouldn’t have said anything.

I hope she finds someone better. He was a jerk.

lovefromsweden @ 10/31/2011 at 3:14 pm

i agee with khloe, stop being rude people, **** if you only could say that infront of them.

they didn’t even last 2 months?! whhaaaat?
NO ONE saw this coming.

ahha,
anything for attention…

sparkly sequins @ 10/31/2011 at 3:15 pm

Freak show. It is what it is.
You have people making a mockery out of marriage while countless homosexual couples don’t even have the right to say “I do”.
Just because something is legal doesn’t mean it’s tasteful.

Her second marriage and it was all a sham. She thinks the public is stupid. Kim K you are finished just like Paris HIlton.

if the marriage was legit then i wldnt laugh because i dont think divorce is funny. but they make it seem like a drive-by event and that annoys me.

for a moment I thought that “the Statement” would be something like…for more details tuned the special on E!

Famewhores all of them!!!

chocolate cookie @ 10/31/2011 at 3:19 pm

@sparkly sequins:

i think sometimes its best that people part ways..but i agree these clowns have made yet another mockery..

and im looking forward to the day gays and lesbians everywhere can say i do!

Pray this is her jump the shark moment. And her famenslowly dies down like it did with Paris Hilton. Geez

Publicity *****. Is there anything she won’t do for some cash?! Disgusting excuse for a human being.

So their business contract is over? Good riddance anyway. Only retards pay attention to these scumTRASHIANS.

pathetic, just pathetic….these idiots make a mockery out of marriage, in fact, most of hollyweird does.

LOL I am a fan of Kim but honestly this kinda just pissed me off. wow kim wow.

@sparkly sequins:
Yes, the sanctity of marriage is upheld so well by this example of a hetero union.

Faye Thompson @ 10/31/2011 at 3:35 pm

Anyone who would have a 5 million dollar wedding and take it lightly is selfish and self-absorbed. Vows were made before God and not to be taken lightly. It’s a shame and a disgrace that one can be so nonchalant and act like, “Oh it’s another day”. Today is fleeting, but being with Jesus is eternal. It appears that someone needs to sit down and reflect and see how selfish they are. Beauty is only skin deep.

PippaLover @ 10/31/2011 at 3:35 pm

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

laverdadduele @ 10/31/2011 at 3:36 pm

Khloé, her s_lut sisters, and all this family should STFU and go away. They represent everything that is wrong with our society, immorality, dishonesty, manipulation, and greed. This family is a well oiled machine that will crush everything and everyone that stands in their way of making money. DISGUSTING PIGS! TRASH! SCUM OF THE EARTH! This also goes to Ryan Seacrest who we have to thank for giving them air space.

I was giving it 3 months, but I was wrong. It was all for publicity stunt. Oh well.

She just wanted her fantasy weddings, that’s all. I thought they would have at least lasted a year but only 70 days? Wow.

Becky Johnson @ 10/31/2011 at 3:40 pm

I completely understand…. Kim is a selfish shallow person. Apparently the words For Better or Worse have no meaning for her… The NBA Lockdown was not caused by Kris and in his line of work these things can happen… The lockdown won’t last forever. and apparently neither has her marriage… She will never have a successful marriage unless she learns money isn’t everything and the world doesn’t revolve around her… Dispite what she may think noone is perfect especially not her!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All