Rihanna: Hospitalized in Sweden

Rihanna: Hospitalized in Sweden

Rihanna has been hospitalized in Sweden, and has canceled a concert performance due to an unknown illness, TMZ reports.

Earlier in the day, the 23-year-old singer tweeted a picture of her arm with tubes coming out, captioned “Sorry Malmo!!!”

A representative for Live Nation said that RiRi is “not in condition to conduct the concert.”

The night before, Rihanna performed in Oslo and tweeted her excitement after the show.

“OSLO!!! U completely Rocked my world tonight!!! U make me feel so welcome, like I’m right at home here with u guys!!! #LOUDtour” she wrote.

Get well soon, Rihanna!

UPDATE: Rihanna is battling flu-like symptoms. “I am sorry to everyone who was coming out to my show in Malmo. I was so excited to perform for you all,” Rihanna said in a statement. “It would have been a great time…so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there.”

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

I guess smoking weed in Amsterdam wasn’t a good idea at all! You wanna play Riri, deal with it!

get welll love youuuuuuuuu

Popcritic @ 10/31/2011 at 5:33 pm

these pop female singers i e Adel britney kehsa katy perry gaga and rihanna are always over worked due to their management this is just sad Get well soon Riri

Miss-Posh @ 10/31/2011 at 5:34 pm

@Mllllle u should be dead for real. Its more of a miracle that you were even born. Wud be great if you die tonite. Lol.

#Get well soon Rihanna, u’ve been working so hard. God bless you. <3

MarilynandtheDiamonds @ 10/31/2011 at 5:43 pm

Get well soon RiRi! <3

Mrs. Gaston @ 10/31/2011 at 5:49 pm

Ri is okay with me, but the girl seems to be a fallen down drunk! would bet that has something to do with it. love you, girl, but lighten up on the sauce!

Hope it wasn’t the supposed herp she gave Chris lol. God imagine if it was reported that she DIED! Ever since Amy Winehouse’s sudden departure it doesn’t surprise me anymore! Everyone was dropping like flies last year sheesh. Anyway get well soon Ri Ri.

to everyone who has EVER said something that insulting. IF YOU DON’T KNOW SOMEONE DON’T F***ING JUDGE THEM!!!!!! If it was you, would you want people judging you just because you HAPPEN to drink a little too much. You don’t even know the real truth behind WHY Rihanna was in the hospital, she could have had food poisoning for christ’s sake. So I’m gonna say something that I say to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who insults or judges people they don’t know. KEEP YOUR F***ING MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!

MissMeanie @ 10/31/2011 at 6:11 pm

Wonder if she was wearing her diamond encrusted c*nt necklace. Such class, that girl.

John Mayer, Adele, Kelly Rowland, and NOW Rihanna! I think they need more Orange Juice up there in L.A.

get well soon

laverdadduele @ 10/31/2011 at 7:24 pm

Hurt by one of her s_ex toys?

Get well RiRi..and God bless you..

Her flu is called cocaine… I saw her live a few months ago and she was wasted out of her fuking mind, I was impressed people let her go on with the concert on that state and I was very pissed of to see that… she better take care of herself not to end up overdosing or something, good luck to her though

@Amanda: People judge all the time (I bet you do and don’t even realize it) that’s just human nature. And besides, Rihanna doesn’t have the best track record as being a saint either so you can shove your wanna-be philosophical sayings up your huge hypocritical asss because no one needs to hear it.

“What did you expect…she is naked 24/7….it’s a miracle that she is still alive…lol”

haahhahahahahah this he most comment ive ever read good hahhahah

poor Rihanna you must have good doctor becoz ive heard swedish doctor sucks they cant they have to read their medication book

Now she has canceled another show in Sweden 45 minutes after the inlet! The pople were already in the arena and ready for the show, and then she cancels! wtf? You don’t do that. (The first time, Monday, she canceled 40 minutes before the inlet. Also to late! )
People from Norway had come to see her and she cancels when they are in the arena, what about the money the spent on the travel to the concert?!

If you are sick, cancel the show at least hours before.