Tue, 01 November 2011 at 11:10 am
Charlie Sheen Wears $3000 Mask for Halloween
- Charlie Sheen wears a $3000 mask…of his own face…for Halloween. Hmm. – TMZ
- Saoirse Ronan hits the red carpet in style – Just Jared Jr
- Which funny ladies are on the short list for Steve Carell‘s new movie? – Lainey Gossip
- Who dressed up as Bella Swan for Halloween? – The Superficial
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson share a Halloween family portrait – US Weekly
- Why did the Breaking Dawn sex scene have to be adjusted? – MTV Movies
- Kim and Kris weren’t the only celebs to have super short marriages…see a list of others – Popsugar
- Is Lindsay Lohan reshooting her spread for Playboy? – Access Hollywood
- Check out the best 5 covers of the Ghostbusters theme song – Videogum
- Super stylist Brad Goreski celebrated the launch of Tommy Hilfiger’s new complementary his and hers fragrances Eau de Prep Tommy and Eau de Prep Tommy Girl at Macy’s Herald Square late last week. He hosted a mini-fashion show and gave shoppers style tips no how to bring out their inner prepsters!
- Private Practice babe Kate Walsh is running a competition where fans get the chance to shoot with her in her cool new web series. Watch the video below and there’s more info at KateWalsh.com!
Kate Walsh Wants To Meet You!
Like Just Jared on Facebook