Christina Aguilera: Pirate at Maroon 5 Halloween Party!

Christina Aguilera: Pirate at Maroon 5 Halloween Party!

Christina Aguilera comes out to support Adam Levine, her fellow coach from The Voice, at the Maroon 5 Halloween Party held at the spooktacular Hollywood Forever Cemetery on Monday (October 31).

The 30-year-old powerhouse singer and her boyfriend Matt Rutler dressed up as sexy pirates at the Bacardi-sponsored party. Adam and his girlfriend Anne V dressed up as Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour from the Guns N’ Roses music video “November Rain.

The two couples hung out in the VIP tent together and had a blast!

Also pictured below: Lauren Conrad as Minnie Mouse and Breckin Meyer as Batman!

christina aguilera maroon 5 halloween party 01
christina aguilera maroon 5 halloween party 02
christina aguilera maroon 5 halloween party 03
christina aguilera maroon 5 halloween party 04
christina aguilera maroon 5 halloween party 05

I would love to party with Christina. Saw other pictures of her and her male guys dressed as drag queens. She is so fun. Her costume was cute and what a fierce walk u have gurl.Nice to see her and Adam having fun on Halloween.

I love you Christina Aguilera xo

I dressed up as a pirate too xtina.sending more love to you bella

Wow christina simply gorgeous !!

Dubya Bush @ 11/01/2011 at 4:13 pm

Lol, I think u scared Xtina Jared!

Queen Aguilera the best @ 11/01/2011 at 4:13 pm

Christina Aguilera Is Best So Hot <3

He may be dressed as Axl but it ain’t from November Rain

I guess she has decided to be the Short Fat Girl with the Big Voice because it has been two year and shes still Fat..Funny how when she was Married to that Ugly Guy she was Hot now has the Hot Younger Boyfriend had decide to let it all go..LOL!!Still Hotter than Kelly Osbourne.

She looks pretty; but I personally don’t see her and her guy hanging out with Adam and his girlfriend. I just don’t see them all buddy/buddy after this party was over.

good christina in party and maron 5 like boring

Put your paws down B!itch @ 11/01/2011 at 4:44 pm

I think people forget what an Inspiration Christina Aguilera is she put music out their which touched your hearts, i love her song ”Beautiful” , ”Fighter” , ”Hurt”, ”I’m okay” and the voice within…..and many more songs which when listen to help me get through the day so what if she is curvy she is beautiful and has so much talent and people put her down especially Lady Gaga fans lets not forget that Christina Aguilera was someone who sang from her heart and will always be my inspiration

aguillerafan @ 11/01/2011 at 4:45 pm

i love her big eyes round

TexasLovin @ 11/01/2011 at 4:50 pm

A bacardi party? Man she was in HEAVEN!!! How many bottles do you think she went through?

christinalover @ 11/01/2011 at 4:53 pm

I can’t imagine that piratess can be so hot until I saw christina, i love you so much christina maria aguilera!

christinalover @ 11/01/2011 at 4:54 pm

@TexasLovin:

she can drink as much as she wants, thats not your problem

I think she looks great!!! I love her costume

much of make up much of plastic surgry

Voicelera @ 11/01/2011 at 5:21 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F*CKING STUPID, SO F*CKING STUPID HATERS ARE ACTING LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN A FAT OR CHUBBY PERSON IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! WHO GIVES A FLYING F*CK????!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU F*CKING IDIOTS WALK DOWN THE STREET POINTING AT ALL THE OVERWEIGHT STRANGERS YOU SEE?????????

You f*cking stupid dumba$$es.

Christina Maria Aguilera could be 985769867956795 pounds!!!!!!!
It doesn’t change the fact the she is THE BEST POP STAR AND VOCALIST IN THE STUPID, FAKE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

You brainless haters!!!!!!!!!!! Get used to it!!!!!!!!!!! Christina sh*ts on you!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait for Aguilera’s new album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : D

I love the queen Aguilera

hahahhaha Christina’s the best!!!!! Love you Christina xoxo party! lol

Hey that’s Ryan Ross on the 4th pictire with the for costume :D !!!!! Sooo adorable. I wish we was making new music again…

Hey that’s Ryan Ross on the 4th pictire with the fox costume :D !!!!! Sooo adorable. I wish we was making new music again…

Love her! She’s so much fun. I saw other pictures of her with a bunch of her gay guy friends dressed in drag and they were all drunk and so much fun. She gets so much flack for her media-made up persona, but in reality she’s super fun and sarcastic!

She is so sexy as a pirate. Love her!

Christina Aguilera you look adroable To bad there was not a solo shot of you and adam. Love you two on The Voice :)

que linda eres Christina besos besos linda chica.

So fun her look

Christina Aguilera you rock!!!!!!!!!

she looks so sweet Christina I want to hang out with you.Your so live and fun

Christina looks awesome and sexy!

I love piratina. She’s so cute and so pretty =)

goddess <3 love the pirate costume Christina

que linda eres xtina

your amazing christina and love how you love to dress up.x

@akenny:

haha i totally caught that and said IS THAT RYAN ROSS!!!

yay christina! but matt has to go!

laverdadduele @ 11/01/2011 at 10:29 pm

Christina looks GORGEOUS!!!

Christina looks stunning, regardless of what size she is now.

Ironically in November Rain, Stephanie SEymores character dies on her wedding day, as did her and Axles relationship shortly after that. As far as Christina. I am wondering how many people on here that are being mean half the talent or better yet a fourth, or even look near as good as she does before the weight gain and after. She is one of our generations most talented vocalists, and she has done some wonderful things for many people. There are so much more important things in life besides hating on someone who actually has talent. Right now the only true singer out there is her & Adele. Amazing vocalists both of them.

Christina, you look amazing! I love the costume. Absolutely adorable as usual.