Zac Efron: Short Shorts for Halloween!

Zac Efron: Short Shorts for Halloween!

Zac Efron shows off his legs in a pair of short shorts for Miley Cyrus‘ Halloween party on Saturday (October 29) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actor dressed up as a Reno 911 cop for the picture with sisters Aly and AJ Michalka, who tweeted the pic along with the caption, “Love our friends xo.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

AJ dressed as the Queen of Hearts and Aly kept it vintage as a cigarette girl (FAKE cigs only!)

Also pictured inside: the sisters with Miley Cyrus, who showed off some nifty face paint.

zac efron halloween costume 01
zac efron halloween costume 02

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
roger clinton @ 11/01/2011 at 1:22 am

oh miley looks delicious

Miley is looking very hot there. I love it.

The creeps lurk at night I guess. Miley puts on some facepaint and sl*tty top and calls it a costume. Nice

Wont say what I’m thinking Zac

I find it hilarious that the former Disney girls are the ones dressing like hookers. Every other celeb wore something demure for halloween.

gglover128 @ 11/01/2011 at 2:16 am

oh Zac you make one hot cop :D nice to see more of him

gglover128 @ 11/01/2011 at 2:34 am

@kikay: How stereotypical every guy that wears shorts shorts is gay? It’s just a Halloween costume chill out.

zac,short me PLEASE!!!!!<3

He actually looks like a stripper.

Hot!!
Only Zac can rock short shorts :D

Merlin's Mum @ 11/01/2011 at 6:17 am

Does anyone not get that Halloween costumes are supposed to be fun? I think Zac looks brilliant! So that’s why he has been regrowing the ‘tache! And he can arrest me anytime! LOL :)

Zac so gay as ever

zanessafan @ 11/01/2011 at 6:50 am

WAS ITTT ………… Oh my Gosh! Zac Efron, still so hotttttttt! >.<

ewwww what a f4g

My friend slept with him.

Zac’s costume is brilliant!

Queer as hell @ 11/01/2011 at 7:38 am

Yeah, there are NO words for that one. Especially since it shows he has NOTHING!!!!!! LMAO

I guess Miley is trying to be scary. She looks too darn cute to be scary. What an adorable ghoul.

Love Miley in her costume! And she’s still wearing the little L necklace for Liam. We know where her heart is. How sweet.

Finally new pic of Zac Efron! he looks hot, but then again he always does. I had no idea he is friends with Miley Cyrus.
To all the haters shut the hell up! if you can’t say anything nice then just go away.

@caggie
oh really?
spill deets, lol

@me:

I wouldnt get too excited we always have a post of someone who says their friend slept with him or had a drink with him or spent a week with him – some guys, some girls .

We just ignore it and move on – the chances of it being true are slim.

@theis
yea, anyone could say there friend slept with him to get attention or whatever,
thank you for not bitching at me or calling me a ”troll”

some ppl on here..