Katherine Heigl: Halloween Day Errands!

Katherine Heigl: Halloween Day Errands!

Katherine Heigl leaves a private residence en route to an office building on Monday (October 31) in Los Feliz, Calif.

The 32-year-old actress was joined by her momager Nancy for her Halloween excursion.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katherine Heigl

“Happy Halloween everyone!” she tweeted earlier in the day.

The day before, Katherine and her hubby Josh Kelley took their daughter Naleigh to an All Hallows Eve party! Naleigh looked adorable as a butterfly princess, while Katherine chose a spooky approach and went witchy!

FYI: Katherine is wearing a Hoss Intropia blouse, cape, and tote.

katherine heigl out mom 01
katherine heigl out mom 02
katherine heigl out mom 03
katherine heigl out mom 04
katherine heigl out mom 05
katherine heigl out mom 06

I love what people said here ,I am a 28-years lady ,beautiful and mature . Now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , my friends told me a nice place —Mαtchriches .CòM —–Where you can find a rich soul mate.U should check it out…

Mrs. Gaston @ 11/02/2011 at 6:48 am

why does this woman always have to look a mess? katherine is pretty, a decent actress and seems to have a cool personality, but her style is horrible. she always seems to age herself. sometimes less is more.

I love what people said here ,I am a 28-years lady ,beautiful and mature . Now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , my friends told me a nice place —αgé’min’glé.СòM —–Where you can find a rich soul mate.U should check it out…56963452342

Love Katie – not sure about this outfit though. I disagree with Mrs. Gaston that she always looks a mess – normally I think she is very classy…but this outfit is not a good choice I think. Still always good to see her – she is so pretty.

شات حلا @ 11/02/2011 at 8:36 am

she needs a stylist. how about rachel zoe? I hate that woman but she has great taste and knows how to dress people

Fashion alert @ 11/02/2011 at 8:38 am

She dresses like a 50 something year old woman! Get a stylist ASAP and stop taking fashion advice from your mother.

grandma style whats wrong with her??

If she chucked the jacket it would’ve been fine. Besides, I live near this neighborhood, and it’s been really warm all week. We don’t need jackets yet!

dragon girl @ 11/02/2011 at 11:01 am

Girrrrllll… maybe you should hire Kim Kardashian as your stylist.
Pretty sure she’ll need the money being that she hasn’t profited from much lately and probably wont for some time .

For the love of God! Will this woman stop wearing her mother’s clothes. They apparently are very close and besties, but this is just ridiculous!

huntersame @ 11/02/2011 at 3:31 pm

or as she’s known in hollywood, katherine heiugly…no one likes her and she is very unattractive no matter how much bleach she uses…

longchamp @ 11/02/2011 at 4:46 pm

a latter day Quentin Crisp, complete with floppy hat

well done, Heigl. better fire that stylist before s/he does more damage.

LisaLipps @ 11/02/2011 at 5:35 pm

Is that Katherine’s mother?

georgiana @ 11/05/2011 at 4:04 pm