Teresa Palmer & Nicholas Hoult: 'Warm Bodies' Promo Pic!

Teresa Palmer & Nicholas Hoult: 'Warm Bodies' Promo Pic!

Check out the first promo pic from the upcoming zombie love story, Warm Bodies!

British actor Nicholas Hoult plays zombie “R,” who falls in love with Julie, played by Aussie actress Teresa Palmer. This happens after he eats her boyfriend’s brains and absorbs his memories!

Warm Bodies, which opens August 10, 2012, also stars Dave Franco, Rob Corddry, John Malkovich, and Analeigh Tipton.

Can’t wait to see Teresa on the silver screen again – she gave stand-out performances in the 80′s comedy, Take Me Home Tonight, and the sci-fi flick, I Am Number Four!

Getty

gglover128 @ 11/02/2011 at 5:12 pm

Nicholas Hoult is soo hot :) does anyone if there still doing a Skins movie?

I wish Nicholas got better work, he’s such a great actor.

it’s not even close to a love story. R is pretty amazing in the book. Julie is not a damsel in distress either. she’s a butt kicking main character. it’s nothing like a twilight love story. i’m excited to see!

this is the worst plot ever.

QUACK QUACK @ 11/02/2011 at 5:29 pm

KIM K SMELLS LIKE WET TIN TIN DOG!!!!!! HAHAHA HEHEHE

LOVE,
BARK BARK!!!! BOOM BOOM!!!!! HAHAHA HEHEHE HOHOHOHO

Anonymous @ 11/02/2011 at 5:34 pm

The plot sounds lame.

Wow, nice to see they didn’t put any makeup or anything on Nicholas Hoult to make him look terrifying enough for me to jump when I saw his picture on the main page.

Wow nice little plug for Teresa at the end there Jared *eyeroll*

carrienae @ 11/02/2011 at 6:05 pm

The plot is damn ridiculous. I laughed my a*s out. Who is stupid enough to even produce this? Nicolas should choose better roles and stories.

Hm. Ok. Weird story.
Though it was a blonde Kristen Stewart for 5 seconds when I saw the poster.

Yah that plug at the end is kinda lame. Jared gets paid to do that?

jacqueline @ 11/02/2011 at 6:21 pm

Do you know what sucks? I love them both but this is a terrible story.

@Ahh:

yep. ha ha ha ha ha ha. sounded kinda lame. her publicist must have written that for jj. lol

For a second there, I thought it was a spoof movie.

the poster looks like the poster for a twilight movie

this sounds ridiculous! it really sounds like a joke! Too bad because I think he is a really god actor but this just…stupid.

I cant wait for this movie.

When i first looked at Nicholas hoults imdb and saw he was doing a Zombie movie, i was like…ermmm..What? That is until i read the book it is really an amazing book, i started and i just couldn’t stop reading the book. The characters are really likable and the story has alot of humorous moments.

This article doesn’t do the story any justice. It makes it sound like zombie twilight, when the only thing that remotely resembles twilight is the supernatural romance. The actual story is about alot more, it has substance and deep and meaningful story.

And ofcourse you cant go far wrong with Hoult as the lead he is both charismatic and lets face it is a fantastic actor, i think its going to be amazing.

:-)***

groovacious @ 11/02/2011 at 10:06 pm

is this a parody of twilight? because the poster sure looks like one.

Oh, Nicholas is so attractive!!

Its a good book

I love the book. Just finished it.

This is the lamest and most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard. Wasn’t that enough to mess with poor vampires? Now you’re dragging zombies into this? Lord have mercy