Kate Bosworth: Byron & Tracey Salon Visit

Kate Bosworth: Byron & Tracey Salon Visit

Kate Bosworth is all smiles as she leaves the Byron & Tracey Salon on Thursday (November 3) in Beverly Hills.

The 28-year-old actress was spotted arriving at LAX airport over the weekend with her boyfriend, director Michael Polish.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Late last week, Kate attended the Chanel Intimate Dinner and a Burberry Body event with British model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Kate‘s latest movie, Another Happy Day, will hit the big screen next week! The drama tells the story of a high strung woman who’s hurled into the center of touchy family dynamics after a wedding takes place at her parents’ estate.

kate bosworth byron tracey salon 01
kate bosworth byron tracey salon 02
kate bosworth byron tracey salon 03
kate bosworth byron tracey salon 04
kate bosworth byron tracey salon 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
bobbyweiner @ 11/03/2011 at 8:24 pm

Whoa another big screen movie for Kate, hope its a big smash hit like her last movie Straw Dogs. Possible Oscar nod i think

…and her hair still looks like crap. Time for a new hairdresser, Kate! BTW, don’t you love how she’s flaunting that ring on her? She makes sure it makes it in every paparazzi shot.
“Look at my ring, look at my ring!! Please gossip about me so I stay relevent. My career is tanking and this is all I got!”

i like the whole outfit but not the boots. it just makes her legs shorter.

@bah: But so, so much better than the beige ones she has. For a casual look, she did pretty well.

DailyNightly @ 11/03/2011 at 9:35 pm

What the hell is the point of going to a salon if they are not going to do ANYTHING with her hair. Maybe they were sanding the hooves down?

the youtube channel for JewelMint her jewelry line sends out friend requests….so people will subscribe to them.

bahahahhahahahah. her jewelry sucks just like her career.

The outfit is good but that hairstyle makes her forehead look MASSIVE! Looking more like a conehead than a fashionista I’m afraid.

When will they realize that no one is willing to pay money to see this talentless tart?

@DailyNightly: Well, it’s combed.
But, the roots aren’t done. And I do wish she (and her stylist) would realize that there’s more than one shade of blonde. She would look better with a warmer, darker shade of blonde. And about 5 inches lopped off of her hair.

Love her! So beautiful and talented.

We all know even an Oscar Nomination wil ever happen, but can you imagine her speech:

“I did this all mysellf, nobody helped me, it was just my talent, because I am such a great actress”,.

Her Alopecia gets some help @ 11/03/2011 at 11:06 pm

At least she is treating her Alopecia due to her lack of proper food. Starving yourself can have disastrous effects but thanks God she has the money to fix them even temporarily .
Where is a BFF Bilson. They are both as talented.

something tells me bobbyweiner is joking………the only way it can be an intelligen post :)

BlueCrushed @ 11/04/2011 at 4:00 am

So yesterday the moron and her mate wore black winter gear at LAX but today a t-shirt is fine? Idiot.

It’s about damn time. Her roots were getting crazy. If you’re a huge famewhore, you gotta keep your hair pap ready.

@BlueCrushed: That confused me as well. I’m going to presume that they were arriving back at LAX from someplace colder, though JJ’s post didn’t really make that clear.
Rachel(), and yet you can still see her roots!

BlueCrushed @ 11/04/2011 at 7:03 am

Whether or not they were coming from a colder climate doesn’t mean that those idiots needed their coats buttoned up at LAX. They weren’t carrying luggage and could have carried their coats. Pictures on other sites show other people around them in t-shirts. It’s all about her advertising her freebies she and her life partner just got from Burberry. I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually just went to LAX and pretended they just came from somewhere. Lame and famewhorey.

BlueCrushed @ 11/04/2011 at 7:12 am

The coat is Mulberry (owned by Burberry) and unless I’m missing something it looks like those two idiots are walking away from the airport without luggage.

@mforman:
Hi Mforman,
do you notice the IPAD she is carrying!!!
PLEASE ALEX EMAIL ME..ILL WAIT FOREVER………

@BlueCrushed: That is funny, I hadn’t really paid attention to the background on the airport shots, but, yes, they are walking away from the baggage claim area with no baggage, they don’t even appear to have carry ons.

She has the worst hair, so limp and thin. And her parting/hairline is practically on the top of her her skull, she’s all head, looks like an alien to me!

La nouvelle icône fashion @ 11/04/2011 at 9:57 am

Bella! I love her outfit.

She looks demented with that idiotic grin.

I guess she couldn’t afford weave hair this month.

She really needs to stop calling the paps. Nobody cares…except to poke fun at her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All